Love Contract

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With all the thoughts coming from her mind, Suzy did not realized that she was currently in front of a huge and enormous building which belongs to the man she admired, The Kim’s company. And before entering the entrance of the building, all of a sudden, her phone ring. She took it from her pocket and answered the call.

 

“Hello?” She answered.

 

“Suji-ah, can you go to my office right now? We will just discuss something important about our fake-marriage.” It was Myungsoo who’s cold and husky voice can be heard through the phone.

 

“Fake marriage? What on earth is that?” She exclaimed, screaming to the guy in the phone.

 

“We will discuss it later. Sunggyu hyung will fetch you at school. You’re with Hyemi right?” He said quickly. It seemed that the guy was in hurry as he was really talking so fast. Good thing, she got a good ear to catch what he said.

 

“Okay.” She said, confused. She does not know what to say since she was already at his building.

 

“I assumed that as a yes. Bye. See you later.” He said and turned off her phone.

 

“Yah! Myungsoo-ah! I’m already at your building. Hello?” Suzy screamed at the phone as she noticed that the guy in the phone already turned off his phone. With the loud noise she made, some people at the building stared at her. She quickly noticed it and apologetically smiled at them. She quickly went to the receptionist area to know where his whereabouts.

 

“Hello!” She greeted the nice-looking receptionist with a smile.

 

“May I help you?” The receptionist responded. She looked at her with disgust because Suzy only dressed in her casual clothes - Pants and t-shirt, which is very far from how the people in the building dressed.

 

“I would like to see Mr. Kim Myungsoo.” She smiled shyly. The lady in front of her suddenly glared at her from head to toes because of shock. Of course, who wouldn’t be shock if a plain and an ordinary woman will suddenly appear in the Kim’s building to see the owner of the company?

 

‘How will I introduce myself to this lady? I should not say that I’m his wife since I am just Hyemi’s mother. Or should I say I’m her daughter’s nanny?’ She thought to herself.

 

“I am Hyemi’s--” She was about to introduce herself as Hyemi’s nanny when out of the blue, a man who had a stylish aura appeared in front of them.

 

“Oh! Mrs. Kim, you’re here. It’s good to see you.” The man greeted her and also introduced her as Myungsoo’s wife, loudly. Suzy was so surprised at how the man introduced her. It was so loud that even the people around the area looked at her shockingly. She stood there in silent and embarrassingly on what he said.

 

“Mrs. Kim, I thought I have to fetch at school but it’s good I don’t have to since you are here.” The guy said while pointing to their place. “How rude of me, by the way, I am Kim Sunggyu but you can call me Sunggyu oppa.” He said while offering his hands. Suzy only smiled shyfully while the lady receptionist only watched her with disgust.

 

“Oh, by the way, Miss Lady Receptionist, I would like to introduce you to your boss’s wife, Mrs. Kim--?” Sunggyu stopped and only looked at her, trying to know what her real name is.

 

“I’m Suji.” She told Sunggyu who smiled brightfully at her.

 

“You heard it right? Kim Suji. Now greet your new boss.” He looked again at the receptionist, demanding the lady to greet her more politely. It seemed that Sunggyu saw how she was treated by the receptionist earlier.

 

“Hello, Mrs. Kim. Nice to see you here.” The lady greeted and bowed to her. Though the lady was already bowing to her, Suzy still felt the irritation of the lady towards her by the tone of her voice.

 

‘What’s with the insincerity? You should not at least did not bow to me if you are like that.’ She wanted to speak out to the girl in front of her.

 

“May we go to Myungsoo-shi, Mrs. Kim?” Sunggyu told her beamingly. With how he treated Suzy, everyone would feel like he was courting her. Then the two went up to Myungsoo’s office room to meet him, leaving the people shocked on what they heard and seen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter