Source Of Comfort

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suzy woke up early went downstairs to make breakfast. Though there are many maids cooking and preparing for the breakfast, she still insisted doing it since she was not at ease when she was not doing anything. The maids then grant her request and just helped her in preparing. Just in time when she was done, Mrs. Kim with Hyemi is already inside in the dining room. She greeted the older woman and Hyemi who was really excited to eat her breakfast. The three seated in the dining area and she noticed that Myungsoo was not with them.

 

“M-mom. Is Myungsoo usually wake up late?” She questioned the elder woman. She stutteringly said the word “mom” since she was not used to it.

 

“He usually wakes up around nine to ten o’clock. At this time, I think he is still asleep.” Mrs. Kim said placing the napkins on her lap. “So, let’s eat. Hyemi lead the prayer please.”

 

“Wait.” Suzy said and run upstairs.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo! I will not be the only one who will have to do his job here.’ She angrily thought while marching loudly to their room. She opened the door loudly enough to make the man on the floor startled. It was then she realized that he get back to his comforter. He growled in bed hearing the very loud noise.

 

“W-what?” He mumbled half-asleep. Suzy was very angry. She really hates people who are very lazy to wake up early and Myungsoo was no exception to that. She grabbed the pillow scattered n the floor and threw it to him.

 

“You said that we will work cooperatively in this plan, right? Then what are you still doing?” She shouted at him very furiously.

 

“It is still early. I want to sleep. We’ll talk about it later.” He uttered and covers one pillow on his face.

 

“Kim Myungsoo.” She kicked him very hard.

 

“What?” He stood up after the kicks. He was mad.

 

‘He still looks handsome even just waking up. No Suji, you don’t have to admire him. You are here to scold him.’ Her mind said after praising the guy.

 

“You said both of us will cooperate so that it will be easier for Hyemi to accept the truth when she finds out. Then what are you still doing here in this room? Go downstairs and eat breakfast with us.” She scolded him and breathed heavily through her nose. She pointed her fingers downward and made crossed-arms.

 

“Okay. I will just brushed my teeth.” He said in his defeat. The woman is really intimidating when mad especially when she breathes heavily on her nose. “Dinosaur.” He muttered softly but did not still escape from her sharp ears.

 

“What? What did you say? Did you call me a “Dinosaur”?” She yelled at him. She really looked scary.

 

“No. I just said you are right.” He lied to end their childish argument. He brushed his teeth very fast because Suzy is waiting impatiently in the room. He can see her reflection on the mirror while brushing his teeth. She appeared cute even when angry, ‘She looked like a cute Dinosaur.’ He thought while staring at her reflection in the mirror.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, are you done? They’re waiting.” She yelled irritatingly.

 

“Yeah. I’m finished.” He shouted back. The two of them looked like a mother and son nagging each other. He was really slow doing his thing so she grabbed him inside the toilet and dragged him downstairs.

 

“Suji, wait. I can walk, okay?” He hissed at her when they reached the last stairs.

 

“Omma, appa, what are you still doing there?” Hyemi voiced out from the dining area. The little girl then appeared in their place.

 

“We are just tickling each other, baby. Playing around until we reach the dining room.” Suzy spoke while her right hand was still on his arms. Myungsoo glared at her and gave her a fake smile. He then felt she pinched his arm.

 

“But now you are here with us, we proceed to the dining area to eat our breakfast.” He glanced at the little girl then turned again to her. The two then have a battle of glaring each other furiously. The three of them headed to the dining area where Mrs. Kim was waiting. The elder woman was busy talking to someone on the phone.

 

“So can we eat now?” Mrs. Kim said after putting down her phone.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter