Unknown Baby

Hello My Sweetheart!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DING DONG! The doorbell of Kim's house rang for several times and being the only one in the house on that time was Kim Myungsoo who lazily got up from his bed to check who the person is outside. 

 

“Who did that at this late night? It’s already one o'clock in the morning. If that is Sunggyu hyung, I really want to punch him right on the face." He muttered sleepily as he was walking to the gate of the house.

 

“Hyung! What do you want---" He stopped as he saw no one is in front of his house. “Who is the one who rang the bell? Maybe it just my imagination. I really need to sleep." He told himself when suddenly he heard someone crying. He looked back and then saw a baby lying in a basket on the ground. The baby cried even harder as he cradled her in his arms. He is trying hard to keep the baby shut and comfortable in his arms.

 

“Will you please shut your mouth?” Myungsoo yelled at the baby with an exasperation that makes the baby cried louder. “I’m sorry. Please don’t cry.” He immediately said as the baby started to cry harder. Pityness covered his heart with every tears fall from the eyes of the baby.

 

“How could people do this to you?” He muttered as he played the fingers of the baby with his as she started to stop crying. He placed the baby at the couch and guarded it with pillows. He stared at the baby carefully and then thought of something.

 

Am I the baby’s father? Can’t be. I haven’t slept with any girls before well, except Naeun. But it is only last week. It’s impossible that she gave birth in just a week. With many thoughts running through his mind, the telephone suddenly rang.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, this is mom. Well, your father and I will be coming tomorrow. Your father said that after we take vacation at Japan, you should start knowing how to handle our company. Of course, we already discussed that.”

 

Oh God, I’m now in a big trouble. He said to himself as he looked at the baby whose now sleeping peacefully at the couch. He sighed after knowing the big problems that will happen tomorrow. Because of that he didn’t fall asleep and keep thinking how he will explain that ‘baby thing’ to his parents.

 

Myungsoo prepared himself a breakfast and of course with the baby, he bought her a formula milk and bottle to feed on. Good thing he had watched movies with those ‘baby thing concept’ and searching in the internet. If not, the baby might have already died in his care. Since his parents would arrive at the afternoon, he decided to report the baby at the police station. They went there and because he could not drive, they took the bus to the police station.

 

At the busy police station, the bell rang and suddenly a handsome man in his twenties entered with a baby in his arms. People on the station left dumbfounded, mostly the girls. They were whispering and then giggled to each other.

 

“Excuse me. Can anybody help me here?” Myungsoo asked everyone in the police station. With that, all policewomen in the station quickly gathered around him to know what they can help. The baby started to become uncomfortable. Good thing the Chief of Police demanded that he would be the one who will help him.

 

“Come with me, young boy.” The policeman told him after he went off the crowded girls around him. The policeman gave him some papers that he needs to fill up and after that, questions began flooding in to him.

 

“So did you happen to sleep with a girl before?” The policeman asked him for the nth time which made Myungsoo irritated.

 

“Well, again for the nth time, no. Definitely not. And sir, that question is personal.” He replied with an irritated look on his face.

 

“But Mr. Kim, this is necessary. Police can ask you any question that they want to ask to solve the crime.” The policeman said.

 

I know but that question is really personal. Of course, I would not tell you that I slept with my girlfriend before. And how can he tell that this is a crime with a little angel involved.

 

“But sir, this is not a crime. How can you tell this is a crime without a suspect in the problem, there is only a victim who is me and this child.” Myungsoo said and look at the innocent baby who is smiling at him. With what he said, the policeman left dumbfounded and could not speak a word.

 

“Are you going to help me or not? I think you cannot help with this thing. I better go because I have many things to do and I think I am just wasting my time here.” He said straightly to the man and walked out irritated.

 

Myungsoo cooed the baby as they exited the police station door and waited a taxi to pass by. “I’m sorry baby. I think they won’t help you to find your true parents. I think I should buy your things now since it would take a long day to solve this problem of yours and mine. Well, we should go to our next destination.”

 

They went straight to the mall from the police station. They went to the baby section and good thing, Myungsoo had already listed things to buy while they were at home, of course, thanks to the internet. During their stroll at the mall, many praises can be heard. People are saying some good and bad comments about him and the baby which made him more irritated.

 

“Look at that handsome man. He is too cute to have buying things for his baby.”

 

“The baby is so cute so as the father.”

 

“So the husband now takes charge of the baby.”           

 

After buying all the things listed on the paper, the two people began to walk to buy some foods. While walking to a restaurant, Myungsoo smelled something. He sensed that the baby had already pooped. Not knowing what to do, he panicked and become clumsy. Most of his things are now in messed on the ground and people are already looking and laughing at him.

 

“What to do?” He exclaimed until he bumped into someone.

 

Suzy ran fast as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter