Chapter 8

Ms. Complicated meets Mr. Annoying Jerk.

 

Even thought she's still annoyed at Kyungsoo, she felt happy at the same time as she glance at his relatives who were happily gather around him while waiting for their turn to get their money which serves as a 'souvenir' from Kyungsoo. The kids received 500 won each and as for the elders received 5,000 won.

 

He's so generous. I never thought that he has a kind heart inside, huh.

 

All of them jumped in joy as they finally get their moneys from Kyungsoo especially the kids. Their happy faces never faded after he became like a Santa Clause while giving them the money wholeheartedly.

 

"Can you cook some Kimchi spaghetti and also make someone buy some Chapssal Donuts? I miss eating my favorite foods here." 

 

"Arraseo. I'll ask Minwoo to buy them."

 

He's impressive too. If he's not this annoying. Ugh.. He even insulted me in front of his relatives. I really wanna beat the hell out of him.

 

She'll find for a right time to get revenge on him. She'll never let him off the hook. It's too much insulting on her pride. It's so weird that he doubted her uality even though it's obvious that she's really a girl.

 

Just wait and see. I'll get revenge on you.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2SSLrpC-tju87xvts919

 

Later on, as if there's nothing happened earlier, He dragged her to their very own Ancestral House at the back of the neighborhood. Her jaw dropped at the sight of a very beautiful and clean House. It has a Strawberry field beside and some of the people in the neighborhood were the ones who taking care of the field.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfW9zWyiRExHvvxgsE4A0

 

"Wait here. I'll get you some strawberries." 

 

"You're not wearing protection?"

 

"Ani. I'm used to the bugs and other insects here. And the insects knows that my skin is so precious so they avoided to bite 'em. Haha."

 

Tch... Arrogant bastard. I wish you were bitten by one of the insects there.

 

Suddenly an Insect came and Kyungsoo haven't got a bite but it's hers. She screamed in fright and pain.

 

"AHHH! A BUG!! IT BIT ME!! YAH!!! GET IT OFF!!" Kyungsoo sat up and dashed at her direction as he saw the little bug on her arm. He chuckled and brushed it off from her arm while hugging her making her calmed down a bit.

 

"It's gone already. Stop whining so I can continue to gather the strawberries." Song yi sighed.

 

"Maybe you're thinking bad things against me, aren't you? That's why the bug came to you."

 

"A-Ani.." She denied swiftly. He smirked.

 

Seh felt guilty for lying at him about her thinking bad thought about what will Kyungsoo get in the field. Then she gets her Karma. She's the one got bitten by bug.

 

It's really not nice to think of a bad thought against someone. It may cause a Karma to yourself.And if I say Karma, A Bad Karma.

 

Then suddenly, she felt his arm around her body and looked at his smiling face. She blushed and looked down, shrugging her body against his.

 

"Yah! L-Let go of me now. I don't like the way your touching me." Kyungsoo frozed.

 

"O-Okay." He cleared his throat while blushing. He distanced himself away from her and get back to his work in the fields.

 

Song yi felt relieved as he saw him return to his work. She sighed and stealed a glance at his direction. She narrowed her eyes at him.

 

Where can he get to think on his goofiness? 

 

"Stay away from here and sat on the house's corridor, so that the bugs won't bit you again." He yelled at her. She obligued.

 

When he was picking the strawberries, he realized that he haven't gotten a basket. So he decided to took off his shirt and lay all the strawberries inside it.

 

As for Song yi, She noticed that he took off his shirt. She widened her eyes at the sight of him having a toned abs and a slightly built biceps. She shrugged her y mind and think of something else. It looks like his professionalism faded away and him being a Country Bumpkin revealed. He used to the things that done in countryside. He is so likeable but when the times of annoying things, he is the no. 1 who can easily to mention in Song yi's vocabulary.

 

When he finally done picking all of the ripe strawberries, he stood up and approached her silently while having his smily face.

 

"For you." He happily handed her the strawberries in his shirt.

 

"Woah... It's too much and yet it looks so ripe and delicious." She didn't bother to look at his half body and focused on the strawberries. She bite one of the fruit and smiled widely.

 

"Mmmm... It's so delicious." She eaten more of it which makes Kyungsoo smile secretly at her.

 

Cute. He thought.

 

"You want more?" She nodded happily.

 

"Okay I'll pick again. Wait here." He stood up from his seat and headed to the field with a basket in his hand grasping it.

 

 

A few minutes, Kyungsoo is still at the field when her phone rang. It's her bestfriend, Taeyeon.

 

{Yah! I heard you're having a date with Kyungsoo.}

 

"And who told you that, unnie?" 

 

{Madame Byun called a home call. The Angel said that you were out with Kyungsoo. Oh! It seems like there's a miracle happened here.}

 

"Yah! Unnie. Hajima... He just invited me to have a hangout then we got here in Gyeonggi. It looks like an old house but it's beautiful and there's a lot of strawberries here."

 

{Jamkamman? Where is he?}

 

"He's in the field. Picking more strawberries for me."

 

{Ayyiee... Are you two close now?}

 

"Stop it. Or else I'll never going to give you some strawberries."

 

{Aigoo... Arraseo. Just give me some of that. You know that strawberries are our fave right?}

 

"That's why I'm warning you."

 

{Why don't you just accept what I said? It's really obvious that you're close enough to know that since you just came along after he invited you for a hangout."

 

"Aishh....We aren't, okay? I just came along with him cause I felt so bored inside the house."

 

{Hmmmp...You're just denying it.}

 

"Aishh...Jinjja. Stop it already unnie. It's not funny anymore."

 

Then she saw him getting finished picking the fruits and wiping his sweat on his forehead.

 

"Omo! unnie. Kyungsoo's coming. He might hear us. Bye."

 

 

"Who are you talking to and it seems like you're that happy?" He asked while carrying a basket of strawberries in his other hand.

 

"Eopseo. It's just my friend." She finally think of pranking him.

 

"A girl or a guy?"

 

"A guy, of course."

 

"A guy?" he felt pang on his chest and his smile faded.

 

"Neh... A guy.Why? Any problem with that?"

 

"Nothing. Let's go home." He said suddenly. She frozed.

 

"What?"

 

She doesn't expected him to invite her to go home immidiately. She's so shy to tell him that she's enjoying the nature there. And another thing, they are not really that close even though they are together now in the countryside.

 

"Arraseo. It's your choice. Let's go."

 

Kyungsoo then packed all the strawberries, He get his shirt and throw it on the garbage can. She gasped at his sudden act and yelled at him.

 

"Yah! Why did you throw your shirt?" 

 

"It's okay. I can buy a new one later." He grabbed an another shirt and wear it. She stared at him in disbelief.

 

Woah! I think I know his shirt is branded and it is a signature item. Maybe all rich are like this. Doesn't regret in anything.

 

She silently followed him as he seriously asked for the permission of the elders so that he can go home.

 

"Why are you suddenly going home early? I thought you want to stay here until tommorow comes."

 

"There's no need, haraboji. And besides, my friend is so itchy to go home immidiately."

 

"Mworago? Aren't you the one who said to me that you want to go home now?"

 

"Ani."

 

"Ahhh... Arraseo. If you don't want then don't force yourselves."

 

"Oh. I think you're just jealous of something, you brat." An older man blurted.

 

"Neh. Maybe He's just jealous because of you."

 

"Why does he feel jealous? He's not my boyfriend. We're not friends either."

 

"Whatever. There's something he gets jealous of. That's why he wants to go home early."

 

 

While driving home, he gets so obvious on being so silent and serious while driving his car. Even a single clearing of throat can't do. She suddenly think of what did the elders said. Maybe he really was jealous of something, or someone. But who? It can't be her. But his mood changed after she said about her friend mentioning thingy earlier. She said to him that she's talking to a guy who were really her bestfriend Taeyeon is the truth she's talking to.

 

He got jealous of what I had said? Why?

 

She slowly realizing the moments and felt herself get ticklish at the thought. Just Imagine, he gets jealous of the 'guy' she's been made of. She secretly smiled at the thought. It means he has a feelings towards her. It felt weird. But happy at the same time. Suddenly, Kyungsoo spoke.

 

"Why are you laughing at?"

 

"Eopseo. You're just hilarious. You just have a random mood swings."

 

"Just let me be."

 

"Why? Are you really jealous?"

 

"What? Why am I get to be jealous of you? Who are you to be jealous with?"

 

"Geurae. That's why you don't have the right to act like that?"

 

"Am not really. I really can't be jealous of someone who has a complicated uality and its questionable on her having a heart for a guy."

 

Her blood boil again after the long restraining of anger towards him.

 

"You're starting it again. Did you said earlier that you'll going to behave?"

 

"I'm really behaving now. But my thoughts can't erase on having an impression of your complicated personality."

 

"Same here. I just realized earlier on you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet is because your uality is complicated too. And I'm really sure that you really like most of guys rather that girls."

 

"Take that back. That's not true."

 

"It's true. I can't take it back."

 

"Oh really? Then I'll prove to you that your predictions were wrong."

 

He stopped the car at the corner of the street.

 

"I'm not gay. I'm manly and I'll show to you how much manly I am." He held the back of her neck and pushed her towards him, harshly taking her lips into him. Song yi felt so numb and her legs felt weak.

 

At the back of her mind, she wanted to push him away but an electricity made her felt excited and getting more on his kiss. She closed her eyes and felt his luscious lips exploring her wet cavern. His tongue explored her whole mouth while she let him do everything. He's so good in kissing.

 

 



 

 

I know and I'm so sorry again yeoreobeun. I'll find a way to update regularly. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for subscribing... Please comment if you really like this story.. You're comments inspires me so please comment I'm begging you. Hahahahah LOL...

 

 

I WANNA GO TO GALAXY

 

tumblr_nagnxrc1ku1svfnxwo1_500.gif