Chapter 7

Ms. Complicated meets Mr. Annoying Jerk.

 

They are now in his black Maserati and they are not going to mall but outside Seoul. 

 

"Where are we really going?"

 

"Just relax and trust me."

 

"Trust you?"

 

"Yes. Why? You can't manage to trust me?"

 

"I can, actually. But if you do something not appropriate, I can make you fly away from your car."

 

"Really?"

 

"Just don't try to make me. I can be the Incredible Hulk when I get mad." 

 

"Of course, I'm not gonna do that. I don't want to fly away, okay?" He suddenly heard her laugh her off in her seat beside him.

 

"You have your clean joke there in you, and it's not insulting."

 

"At least, You're not thinking of me as a bad guy now, right?"

 

"Not really. Maybe 5%."

 

"Why does my rating is so low?" He pouted.

 

"Well, you're just starting to be nice in half a day, then you want your rating to be high that easily?" he sighed.

 

"It's okay if it's low, but if I made you feel comfortable around me, make my rating be 100% okay?" 

 

"Well, it depends on the way you act."

 

Then she suddenly noticed that they were in Incheon.

 

"Yah! Where are we going? Are you Bluffing again?"

 

"Just relax. I'm not going to kidnap you or anything."

 

"Just try to do it. Then you're dead."

 

He felt the serious face of hers again so he can't help but to stay silent thinking she'll get mad at him again.

 

After a few seconds of being silent, he began to talk again just to avoid the awkward atmosphere between them.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He began to ask her.

 

She can't respond immidiately when he suddenly asked her his question.

 

"Your question is so deep that I can't reach and find the answer myself. I find it so hard, honestly."

 

"No kidding. I just want to know."

 

"And why do you want to know?"

 

"Is it really hard to respond on that question?"

 

"You already knew the answer, right? You said it yourself that no one wants to court me. Then why are you asking me that question again? It feels like you're trying to investigate about me."

 

"Well, it's nice to know if I can hear it by your own mouth, right?"

 

"I have no boyfriend."

 

"You're supposed to have it."

 

"Why do you care?"

 

"Wait, How old are you?"

 

"18."

 

"Then you really should have 'em."

 

"I-I can't." She mumbles.

 

"Why not?"

 

"I... I'm not ready yet." She shyly said.

 

"Why can't be ready yet." She furrowed her eyebrows at him and glared.

 

"You're so annoying."

 

"I-I'm just asking." 

 

"Just..." she sighed. "Just don't ask me about that question, okay?" He nodded but suddenly an Idea came into his head. He smirked in his head at the thought.

 

"Okay. But can I ask if you experienced to be in love with someone?"

 

"Are you dumb? You just changed the question but that's the same meaning as the first one earlier." he groaned inside his head.

 

"Ugh.. You're so hard to confused."

 

"Yeah, I am. So don't ever dare to do something not right towards me."

 

"I have no plans on doing that, okay?"

 

"That's only for today. But what if you do it next day or on the other days?"

 

"You really can't change you're impression on me. Even if I'm serious now, you still thinking I'm going to fool you again."

 

"It will be nice to not trust that easily." He sighed and suddenly his stomach grumbled.

 

"Aish... I felt hunger because of you. Kaja. Let's eat."

 

"How can you not be hungry when were only traveling in a long way out of Seoul?"

 

"Don't worry. You're safe in my hands."

 

"Oh, really?" He nodded.

 

"I promise."

 

They passed by in the one of the Incheon's best restaurants and Kyungsoo parked his car in the parking lot so they can eat inside.

hyatt-regency-sky-restaurant.JPG

 

"It's so nice to eat here. It's my favorite restaurant here in Incheon when I have to be destined here from work."

 

It's one of the distinctive restaurant in Incheon which have its own authentic cuisine and ambiance. They all have their specialties in International Cuisines and around Asia. Like Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Italian, German, Korean cuisines and so on. All the guests were Foreigners and other Koreans can be counted according to their level in community. And as for Kyungsoo, since he's not that rich and not that poor, he can afford eating here.

 

"It looks like their food here is so expensive. Are you sure you can afford them?"

 

"Do you think I'm poor?" she felt embarrased then cleared . 

 

"Wait till you taste their specialty here. It's not that expensive and not that cheap either."

 

The waiter came to their spot and asked them their order. Kyungsoo tell the waiter all the specialties in their restaurant which makes Song yi's eyes widened in surprise. The waiter nodded and head back to the counter to tell the chef's about their orders.

 

"Are all those specialties delicious?" She leaned in the table whispered in front of him.

 

"You're doubting it? Then let's make a dare." He leaned in too with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

"What dare?"

 

"Promise me that you will not be mad at me in one week."

 

She began to think if she will accept the dare. But she then thought that there's nothing to be afraid if she will give in to the dare.

 

"Arraseo. Is that all?" He nodded then finally, the waiter came with their orders.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR17a9aY2FbxmHQ_qWoilo  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcAIwRpq8FmPYbNFqC7ybimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjmkYW9MnXUNgOHL57fqE  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpoM2x63PxFGITdUGw2Vq

 

 (A/N: I literally got hungry.. I swear. Hahahah)

 

"We're always eating. We already ate from the house earlier."

 

"The food already melted on our one hour driving on the way here, okay? So now, were definitely hungry."

 

Since they seated in front of each other. She glance at Kyungsoo's facial features. She really can't question about his handsomeness.

 

And when she finally tasted the food, she frozed and felt her insides get excited on the tastes of the different dishes in front of her. They really are delicious as she ever thought. You really can eat a lot even if you're not that hungry.

 

"I think you'll win this dare. These really are delicious."

 

"Told 'ya."

 

"So.. When you're going here to eat, do you have someone with you?"

 

"Ani. I eat here alone."

 

"Really? Without your girlfriend?"

 

"I have no girlfriend."

 

"Really? Impossible."

 

"I promise. I really have no girlfriend. I haven't find the interesting girl who can challenge my curiosity." She raised an eyebrow. He nodded and continued.

 

"I don't want an ordinary girl. It's not enough that she's beautiful or an educated person. I want my girl to be challenging."

 

"You have something. I think you want the girl that's doing acrobatics or something."

 

"Something to that effect."

 

"Well, goodluck to you. Hope you can find her someday."

 

"Do you think I'm weird?"

 

"Uhm.. not really. It's because its your choice. That means you will be happy if you chosen that principle of yours. For me, It's important for us to decide our own choice so that no one can blame us on something what will happen, right?" He nodded.

 

"You're right."

 

Then they began to eat silently and continuesly. Honestly, it seems like she had drank a food supplement. Which she had eaten a lot of all the food on their own table.

 

"Woah... It's so delicious. Kyungsoo. I promise. You really win on our dare." Kyungsoo's smile became wider.

 

"It's good to hear that finally you're happy with me right now."

 

"Just always behave and we'll get together for sure."

 

After their lunch, they headed to what he really planned to take her. To Kyungsoo's Province, Gyeonggi. There has a ancestral house and all the people there were happy as they saw him came to his lovely province. Even the girls, boys and even elders were having a delightful welcoming to Kyungsoo's comeback.

 

"Omo! This Little brat Came back." An older woman blurted when he noticed Kyungsoo's prescence when she's just sweeping the neighborhood.

 

"Oh! You're right. What did he just eaten huh?" An another older woman had a shocked reaction while looking at him too.

 

"Oh god! That little brat had owed me something." The older man said.

 

Kyungsoo's been felt an unified chaos from the people in the neighborhood.

 

"What happened to you and you're visited us once again?"

 

"I'm so sorry, halmoni. I'm just so busy these past few days. I got destined everywhere in South Korea."

 

"You're just like a mushroom. You just want to appear whenever you want. Omo! We nearly forgotten about you." He laughed softly. Then he remembered Song yi.

 

"Ah! Halmonis, Harabojis.... This is Song yi."

 

"Is she your girlfriend?" The other one said.

 

"Omo, thank god and you had courted one now. I thought you had no mouth to say about courting someone." The older man said.

 

"Oh no... Haraboji. He's not my boyfriend." She immidiately denied.

 

"Don't saiy that you're just friends? It looks like an impossible thing."

 

"We aren't friends either. Actually, we're enemies. And we just made up today."

 

"Mwo? You're enemies? Then you're together? It's really impossible."

"I'm telling the truth. And also Kyungsoo's not my type. The type of him is the type I can't like."

 

He became annoyed at her respond. He frowned and glared at her.

 

Did he just glared at me?

 

"Nado, I can't like this type of girl. And another thing, her personality is so complicated. I can't imagine if she's guy or a girl." he said in annoying tone.

 

She smirked but her smirk became frown. Her blood began to boil again.

 

There he goes again. I knew it. I said it before. He'll just testing me.

 

"Oh no. Halmonis, harabojis... Don't believe him. I'm really a girl. He's just like that for a revenge. It's because I didn't approach him." She glared back at him.

 

"That's not true." Kyungsoo denied.

 

"Can you tell me the truth, Kyungsoo? Song yi-ssi is so beautiful. Maybe you're goofiness appeared that's why she can't like you."

 

"Wait, how did you know about Kyungsoo's attitude?"

 

"Oh! He grew up here. How can't we know. We are just shocked that he suddenly appeared and he came with a girl."

 

"Is he always comes here with a girl?"

 

"Ani. Just today. That's why we accused you as his girlfriend."

 

What does he mean when he drag me here? Maybe he wanted to pretend to them that he had a girlfriend now. Aha! maybe HE IS the complicated one. A GAY!!

 

 

She smirked at the thought.

 

 



 Updated again... 8/10/2014 - 11:06 PM

no. of words: 1787

no. of Characters: 8238

 

tumblr_na376iSf5o1ti7n9xo1_500.jpg

 

hahahahahahahahahahahaha