Chapter 5

Ms. Complicated meets Mr. Annoying Jerk.

 

It's so good to sleep now since they finally went away.

 

And it's good that as a part of happiness that they finallygone to Jeju. It's a long planned trip that it finally pushed through after a long time. She cannot come along because Madame Byun was searched for the person who can supervise the house and at the same time, she's happy for Taeyeon. So that she can finally bond with her boyfriend's family.

 

And another thing was the other angels asked for Madame Byun's permission on having a vacation trip to their provinces before the time Madame Byun get on the van. And when Madame Byun allowed them to go, they finally packed up and decided to catch for the last trip.

 

The whole family were in one week in Jeju and it's a big opportunity for the Angels to go for their vacation. So that she's so thankful that she can rest all day without any disturbance from anyone else.

 

And because there is no one in the house except her and the other two maids left inside the house, she were expecting that no one can bother her relaxation. But, it's not.

 

 

She were about to come to her dreamland when she heard a loud doorbell. She furrowed her eyebrows. Who could visit the house in the midnight?

 

And Because the Angels were so tired, maybe they didn't heard the doorbell and they were totally asleep. And as for her, she also were tired and lazy to open the door for whoever outside the house. Honestly, she got annoyed to whoever it was who destroyed her Beauty sleep.

 

Hmmp... Whoever you are. I don't care if you get tired there punching the doorbell. All I know is that no one can visit at this kind of time.

 

She covered her ears under her pillows so that she can't hear anything.

 

 

He scratched his head because no one can open the door for him even though his Aunt said that there's someone inside the house. He usually enter inside the house and can't bother anyone but at this moment, he wasn't supposed to get out from his car to just open the gate. And because no one opened the gate for him, ha have no choice but to use his duplicate key to open the gate of the house by himself. He is so irritated to that someone who were inside the house.

 

When he opened the gate, he get inside to his car again and drive it in the garage and then got off from his car to close the gate.

 

Tch... Their maid here tortured me from opening this gate. Grrr...

 

To his dismay, he called his cousin to complain.

 

"Yah! Hyung, Who is this maid who were supervising this house? It looks like she were a sleeping beauty. My fingers were hurting from punching the doorbell multiple times and this maid of yours doesn't even open the gate for me to enter the house." He complained.

 

"Just relax Kyung. Maybe she's still sleeping."

 

"Is this really a sleep of a maid? Is this maid of yours new here and feels so important in the house?" He heard Baekhyun chuckled on the other line.

 

"Yah! Just relax Kyung-ah. You may overused your heart. Don't get mad at our maid there. There are a lot of foods in the refrigerator. If you're hungry, just heat it in the microwave. If you just came in the inauguration of the foundation that built by mom and Taeyeon, you'll be here for sure." 

 

"Do you know that they really pisses me off? I asked them for permission to go home earlier but the didn't allow me. From airport, I headed here next. And this will welcome me here? Where is that witch sleeping, anyway?"

 

"In the guest room."

 

"Arraseo. I'll just greet her and maybe she wanted me to serve her. What's that maid's name here?"

 

"I forgot. Just relax. Our maid there is kind and helpful."

 

 

He gritted his teeth after his conversation with Baekhyun.

 

This maid is too much. It's almost morning. And she's still sleeping. And wow! she even sleeps in the guest room.

 

He climb up to the second floor of the house, headed to the library and opened one of the cabinet that all the keys were placed. He get the guest room's key and angrily opened the door.

 

When he opened the door, he saw a girl sleeping with her body hugging a big pillow between her legs. He gulped down his saliva as he saw the girl's sleeping dress slightly slanted on her milky thighs. He even saw her inside the dress. And being a guy, he felt his hormones began to rage. She has smooth and milky white legs but her face cannot determine cause of the pillow which squeezes her head inside.

 

After all, he still annoyed at this girl in front of him. He got a difficulty by this sleeping beauty wanna be. He was about to pat her thigh whe she suddenly woke up.

 

 

She felt half awake and was about to close her eyes again if she haven't seen someone standing in front of her. She first think it's only a hallucination, but when she blink a multiple times, she widened her eyes and stand in front of the guy.

 

She finally realized that the guy is......

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wide-eyed jerk, Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here, huh? How'd you get in?" When she stood up and face him, she get the pillow and throw on Kyungsoo's direction.

 

"Yah! Stop it! You have the nerve to get mad at me! I suppose I should be instead."

 

"And why? What did I done wrong to you jerkface?" Then she followed it by throwing all the pillows at him. She still not contented and get the lampshade beside her and throw it on him too.

 

He dodge all the pillows but not the lampshade which his head. The base of the lampshade hit his forehead which made it bleed. When she saw the blood on his head she began to get dizzy and then out.

 

 

She is now on her bed again aftr she gain back her senses. And all the pillows ahich she had thrown on Kyungsoo were all placed back to where they are. All she doesn't saw was the lampshade that she also thrown on him.

 

Oh god! It's really embarrasing. I destroyed the lampshade. Why did I just being hysterical again? ugh...so embarrasing...

 

She got out from the guest room. She doesn't care if she's wearing a sleeping dress and search for Kyungsoo.

 

There are so many times that he can came here in the house. Why has it to be now? And here I am. I destroyed something not on the right time.

 

She headed to all of the rooms of the house but she haven't seen Kyungsoo there. She head down the ground floor and saw Kyungsoo lying on the couch with his forehead being casted.

 

Is he asleep?

 

She stared at Kyungsoo and observed him if he didn't move an inch and thought that he's asleep. He observed him having a blood on his cast.

 

Pity him. Is his wound that bad?

 

She became curious and looked at his face when he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at her eyes.

 

"Why? Are you guilty that's why you're approaching me now?" She gasped but she remained herself cool.

 

"Ani. I'm just thinking if your wound is that bad and big. Tch.. It's just a scratch. I will just be happy if your wound is a bad one." She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms while looking at him.

 

"And you're deserving to get hit because you suddenly barged in the room of the girl's bedroom." She added.

 

He sat up from the couch and leaned his back on the backrest of the couch while eyeing her from her foot to her head.

 

She widened her eyes and realized that he's eyeing her body. So she decided to cover her body by her hands.

 

"After you made me got wounded, you want me to get tempted? Sorry... My head is hurting right now so I can't give you what you want." Her face reddened and her blood started to boil again.

 

"You really are so bad. You are far from your cousin. That's why maybe girls doesn't want you because you're bad."

 

"Look who's talking? Maybe that's why you haven't gotten any suitor yet." She wanted to burst in anger. And How did this guy knew that she haven't gotten a suitor on the first time.

 

"Why do you care? As if your that handsome? You're just look like a Koala?" She decided to annoy him.

 

"Really?" He suddenly burst a sarcastic laugh.

 

"As if you're that beautiful after you said that?"

 

"I'm really Beautiful. It's not that obvious."

 

"I haven't seen any beautiful in you. Even your body looks like a bamboo tree. You look like a man and haven't got an appeal. That's why I doubted you as a girl or lesbian." She felt humiliated at all the insults from the guy in front of her. 

 

"You're so bad. I don't even know why I'm talking to you."

 

"It's easy. It's because you can't ignore me cause I'm handsome, right?" He smirked.

 

"Ugh... Thick-faced jerk!!" she gritted her teeth. She felt like a volcano nearly exploded. Her blood boil from Baekhyun's cousin. He really is far from her bestfriend's boyfriend. 

 

And when she was about to turn her heels when he called her.

 

"Where are you going?" he seems to make her annoy again.

 

Even if she's so pissed at him, she turned to face him and raised her eyebrow.

 

"Why do you care, huh?"

 

"I know that you're the one supervising the house. And because I have no one to order to, can you serve me my food? I'm so hungry."

 

"You think I'm you're nanny? You're old enough. Go serve yourself."

 

"Arraseo. But I have a plan on coming to the police station. I'm going to complain on physical injury against you. But if you serve me my food, I will not going to complain to the police." She's burning in anger when she faced him.

 

"Ugh...You're so annoying. I want to punch you right now. You know that?"

 

She have no choice but to serve the annoying guy in front of him smirking at her.

 

 



 

 

Kyungsoo checking on the time I finished this chapter....

tumblr_n9w7vylWL41r44taeo4_250.gif

tumblr_n9w7vylWL41r44taeo2_250.gif

It's quarter to one now.

 

hahahaha cute..

 

Late update again...

Almost morning...

I finished this chappie...

Thanks for reading ^^