Chapter 4

Ms. Complicated meets Mr. Annoying Jerk.

 

Then she poured an another shot for her and drink it continuesly.

      "Song yi-ah, slow down. You'll get drunk." Taeyeon worriedly scold her.

      "I can manage it. Just relax, unnie."

Then she drank an another shot from the soju she's been taking in.

      "Yah! Breathe." Then it's Kyungsoo's turn to scold her.

      "Don't interfere my doings. Just mind your own business."

She finished the first bottle of soju and get an another bottle. She poured it in her glass and make it full. Then she drink it continuesly. Suddenly, she felt a tiny dizziness but she remained drinking ignoring the dizziness she felt. Taeyeon had her jaw dropped at her behavior but thern she can't do anything to make the younger one stop.

 

                        The Song yi felt too much dizziness.

 

"I'm sleepy." She suddenly said.

  

                         After that, she doesn't think what will happen next.

 

 

 

"She suddenly became so naughty. She's not used in drinking then there she is, just fall from her dreamland." Taeyeon sighs after she felt embarrased at Song yi's behavior.

"She's just drunk. Let's just go home." Baekhyun exclaimed.

"It's really embarrasing."

"I suggest I'll just piggyback her. She will definitely doesn't punch me because she's sober." He volunteered.

 

He piggybacked the very drunk Song yi until they reached the house and he lay her on her bed. While Taeyeon is still embarrased and apologise to him continuesly.

 

"Gwaenchanha noona. She's just amateur from drinking alcohol. Soon, she'll get used to it."

"Oh, no. She'll not gonna do it again. I'll spank her. She really doesn't drink. I was really shocked when she suddenly drink alcohol."

"Maybe you're friend there really has a secret identity. I think my instincs were true." Taeyeon had her jaw drop inside her head. She felt like she need to think of what had he said. "I guess, I should get to bed now. Goodnight noona." Kyungsoo bid his goodbye and headed to his room.

 

 

 

"Yah! Wake up. We're going for work." Taeyeon nudged Song yi on the day after. She groaned.

"Ugh...My head hurts. I can't stand unnie."

"What can't stand huh? You're going to work whether you like it or not. It's embarrasing for Madame Byun. You're absent last week when you were sick then you're going to absent again today? Maybe if you're reason is valid but it's not. You're just drunk. So, get up now and wash up."

 

She can't argue anymore to Taeyeon cause she really is right. So she tried to stand and face her while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why are you so sulky this early in the morning?"

"It's just you're so embarrasing last night. You just got so drunk."

"I got drunk?" 

"What do you think? Do you remember the time we got home?" Song yi shook her head cause she really can't remember that time.

"If that time you were alone there, maybe you're not anymore." Song yi's face got red at the thought.

"Really? So, how did you take me home? Who carried me here?"

"Who else? It's Kyungsoo." She widened her eyes at the blurted name.

"Mwo?"

"Why? You're complaining? Kyungsoo volunteered himself to carry you until we all got home. Ugh..You're really embarrasing." Song yi huffed in annoyance at the thought.

"Hmmp... That jerk. He even make me owe something from him."

"Why did you just forgive him? We all know that it's really not his fault. And yet, it's his personality. Why can't you just accept it?"

"Whatever... I just don't like him."

"Oh, god. If you want more enemies, just do what you want. Palli, we'll be late for work."

 

She gloomily washed up, dressed up and then headed to the dining room which everyone were waiting for her to come down and sit.

 

"Oh! The drunkard is here." Kyungsoo squeaked.

 

Her blood boiled suddenly in this early in the morning from Kyungsoo's teasing.

 

"You started again, Kyungsoo. You're annoying her again."

 

"Don't worry, Madame Byun. I will not get angry again, I promise." She lied. She think of this tactic to fight her sulkiness from this annoying wide-eyed jerk. She tried to do a psywar way so she can't be felt like a loser.

 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. Taeyeon and Song yi, please talk about the nearly inauguration of the new orphanage and our foundation building, huh?" Madame Byun told Taeyeon.

 

"Yes, Mrs. Byun. We'll manage it."

 

"How about you, Kyungsoo? Are you going to our inauguration or not?"

 

"I'll be going for work next week, Auntie. It became early cause the computers they're delivering were came early too so we need to connect the network. I will come back after the blessing. But please left me with some of the food When I get back here."

 

"I'm sure we will left you with that. Don't worry."

 

   She secretly celebrate in her head after she heard his words. At last, this jerk wil be away from the house . She's so happy while eating her food. But suddenly, Kyungsoo asked her while narrowing his eyes.

 

"Are you happy that I'm going away?" He'll definitely guessed what's on her mind.

 

"Why? Are you going out? When?" She asked innocently.

 

"You're bluffing. You're happy cause You knew I were going for work next week. I promise, I'll get back here immidiately."

 

         Grrr....I just wish you were stranded there forever.

 

 

 

They all got busy on the next week on taking care of the details of the inauguration and blessing of the new orphanage. She got inspired on the two weeks of the said occasion when Kyungsoo is not around. She felt freedom. She felt so happy.

 

But when Kyungsoo's prescence were not in her sight, It become in her mind. All the annoying things were comes in her mind but she still think the essence that she reminisce it.

 

     It's funny. Why did I just thinking about that jerk. He's not here anymore. Hmmm.... Stop.... Stop thinking about him!

 

 

When the day has come, The blessing and the inauguration of the new orphanage that made the new name by Mrs. Byun.  Inspired on the words Compassion and Mercy and then called as The House of Compassion and Mercy of the new orphanage.

 

Many people have been came and some of them pledge for their support for the orphanage. And Because Baekhyun's family has known more businessmen, they all came in and support for thr occasion.

 

She excessively delight on not seeing Kyungsoo's prescence at the occasion. At least, she'll have peace even if she's so tired. If that guy were here, he'll do everything just to annoy her.

 

It's almost night when the gathering ended. There are many foods left and they take it all at home. 

 

"Oh! Kyungsoo will be so happy because he'll eat more when he gets home." Mrs. Byun chuckled.

 

    Can I put some of poison? No, That's bad. Maybe small piece of broken crystal. Ugh.. that's bad too. She slapped her own mouth.

 

"Oh! Why are you hitting yourself?" Mrs. Byun asked her out of curiosity. She saw her hitting .

 

"Uh..Uhm..I'm just thinking bad things to someone. I'm sorry Madame Byun." She Bowed Then scolded herself. "It's embarrasing."

 

"To whom are you thinking of bad things?" She think of a right word to answer.

 

"Uhm.. You don't know that person. That's my past."

 

"Really? You should forget your anger towards to that person, huh?" She nodded. "Oh! I nearly forgot. I have a surprise for all of you. We are going to Jeju today. Let's relax for one week. We all got tired and exhaust from the occasion. We deserve a break."

 

"Really, Mom?"

 

"Yes. I think we need to unwind from our stress."

 

"Wow... that's good." Taeyeon said. It is their dream to go to Jeju.

 

"That's why pack up now. We'll going today."

 

"Uhm.. Mom, I think it's too long for our trip. We're one week away fron the house. Whose going to look for it?" Then Mrs. Byun froze.

 

"Oh geez. I forgot about that. We're not suppose to left the orphanage and the house. This needs someone to look for it and supervise."

 

"Then let's cancel it."

 

"No. Go ahead. I'll stay here." Song yi volunteered herself.

 

"But Song yi. You should be together with us so you can enjoy too. It's because You are one of us who help us for preparing the inauguration."

 

"It's okay, Madame Byun. Just go ahead cause you need much needed rest. I will stay here so you can relax. It's okay for me."

 

"Are you sure? Isn't this your dream to go to Jeju?" Taeyeon asked her.

 

"They are more next time. I will get to that."

 

"Oh god. I owe you everything from doing this Song yi. I really want to relax."

 

"That's why I'm volunteering myself Madame Byun. Go ahead."

 

"Well, were not gonna sleep. We'll go now. So pack up everyone."

 

Song yi helped Taeyeon to pack up her things in their room. 

 

"Do you really don't want to come over? I hate you."

 

"I love you too. *sighs* You know that if there's no one who can sacrifice, we will not go through it. That's why I'm doing this for you. I want you to have a bonding with Baekhyun and your soon to be Mother-in-law." She confessed. Taeyeon softened at her words so she hugged her.

 

"You really are my bestfriend. I will gige you anything you want in return. What do you want, hmm?"

 

"Just give me a handsome man from Jeju."

 

"Don't you want Kyungsoo?" She glared at her.

 

"Do you wanna die? I guess you want me to change my mind."

 

"I'm just kidding."

 

 

Later on, they heard a yell from Mrs. Byun. They will be late for the flight. She already had booked the flight last week.

 

"Oh, So we're going now, Song yi-ah. Take care here."

 

"I can take care of myself. I'm going to sleep when you get away. I'm so tired from the things we done these past few days."

 

"Arraseo. We're going now. Bye." She kissed Taeyeon on her cheek then they both came down. She help Taeyeon from her luggage until they reached the garage when the van was there to fetch them to the airport.

 

"So You can manage the house now, Song yi. You can sleep in the guest room so you can see if there's someone coming. All the noise were heard there. And also thank you so much. Promise, next time you'll definitely com with us."

 

"It's okay, Madame Byun."

 

When they all gone away, she ordered the other maids. It's already 8 o'clock in the evening and she's so sleepy.

 

"Don't wake me up whoever comes okay?" They nodded.

 

"Yes, Song yi."

 

 

 



 

np: SNSD - ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU  

 

Sorry for the late update again. Do you like the new Asianfanfics? At first I was so shock from the new aff but then I got used to it... Thanks for reading my stories... And I will soon update again. Thanks ^^

 

 

Kyungsoo's Drama is so amazing. 

tumblr_n9t3rbzDJz1qjie9wo1_500.png

tumblr_n9t3rbzDJz1qjie9wo2_500.png

tumblr_n9t3rbzDJz1qjie9wo3_500.png

tumblr_n9t3rbzDJz1qjie9wo4_500.png

tumblr_n9t3rbzDJz1qjie9wo5_500.png

 

Kyungsoo, did you just compare Jongin's to your Idol's? hahahaha