Chapter 1

Ms. Complicated meets Mr. Annoying Jerk.

 

"You're still awake?" 

            Taeyeon asked Song yi as she came home in the middle of the night.

"I can't sleep." 

"I'm sorry. I can't include you to our trend earlier with Baekhyun."

"It's okay. I understand that you have a boyfriend now. You have the things you have to do only for the both of you."

            Taeyeon and Baekhyun had a date and she knows that its normal for the two people who love each other. She's happy for her bestfriend but at the same time, sad cause there are a lot of things that change in their relationship.

            And because they live at Baekhyun's house, Baekhyun and Taeyeon has more time for each other that her bestfriend. And now that they are planning to get married, she surely know that they are going to be separated.

 

"I'm not used to that drama of yours. Tell me. Why are you so silent?" Instead of answering her question, she hugged Taeyeon and cried.

"I'll miss you unnie. Especially, if you're not sleeping by my side anymore."

"Don't say that. We are not gonna be separated. There are changes but were still inseparable. We are here in the house together and at work."

"Mianhae. Maybe I'm too affected cause you have your new life now."

"Don't be sad. Its normal that we fell for a guy, right? I just got to be the first one. There will be the time that you will fall in love too."

"When will that be? I haven't gotten any suitor yet."

"Just believe that there's a guy that'll come to your life someday. Look at me. Even in my dreams I didn't expect that my crush in high school is my boyfriend now."

"You're right. But I have no crush in high school. Who am I to expecting to have mine?"

"Aish.. There are many boys everywhere. Just wait and he will come to your life."

"I wish he will come immidiately so that I will not be able to be sad when you got married."

"I'm not used to see you like this. Let me hug you, Song yi-ah." 

          And they hugged each other like kids then cried.

 

         An unknown reason causes her to feel sick on the next day and she decided to not go to work.

         Mrs. Byun rented a big house to just be the shelter for the orphans just for a while and for not stopping a beginning of a good deed for the lord while preparing to build a new building which replacing the burned one.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Madame Byun. My body really can't make it."

"No problem. There are a lot of helpers here and Taeyeon. Just rest for a while. If you need something, just tell it to my Angels."

        The Helpers are called by Mrs. Byun as Angels.

"Neh, Madame Byun. Kamsahamnida."

         She began to sleep again as Mrs. Byun leaves the room. Taeyeon is out of the house with Baekhyun. She don't know if it was a cause of her sadness to their nearly separation with her bestfriend but she's really affected.

         Ever since their friends, She's always together with Taeyeon. Until to their work in the province then gone to Seoul and made their own life there. They are always together in sickness and in health, happiness and sadness, building up their dreams even if its hard to reach.

          She has been sulking all day at her bed and almost didn't knew what time is it. When she felt her stomach growled, she got out from the room.

 

"Ma'am, Ga eul has been waking you up earlier but you still didn't waking up. Your hot soup became cold. Do you want to eat now?" another helper told her who named as Nara.

"I'm hungry now, Nara. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet."

"Okay, Just wait for a minute and I'll just warm your food again."

She headed to the dining room and wait for her food. But she thought, she haven't taken a bath. It's more comfortable if she will take a bath first just to make her sickness decrease.

 

 

He always surprises and get to his Aunt's house unannounced. He really is the one who lives in this house and he had a duplicate key of the gate and the house so he can come in without knowing of the people around the house sometimes.

        He always wanted to surprise and make the Angels gasp in shock if they sees him. They will panic if he arrived home without the prepared food.

        He comes into the house  without anyone knowing. Maybe they are busy and they didn't even notice that he barged in the house without them knowing. He headed to the dining room to find for food and he beamed happily when he saw the food on the table.

 

"Woah.. Kimchi fried rice, soup and Galbi. I'm so hungry."

He ate the food like a hungry wolf. He's still not satisfied and get another set of food and ate it.

It seems they already knew I'm going home and cooked my favorite food.

 He ate without anyone knew that he just came home.He deliberately hide. When he saw the head maid in the Living room, he carefully walked behind her and quickly headed to his Bedroom on the second floor.

   Full and tired, he flopped himself on his comfy bed.

 

"You haven't eaten yet?" Wondering, Nara asked Song yi.

"Ani.. Who put away my food?" 


"I am. The food is already empty on the table."

"Huh? How'd it happened? I was about to eat now."

"Mwo? If that's the case, who did it?"

"Oh! Maybe Sir Kyungsoo is here already." The other Angel blurted suddenly.

"Who's Kyungsoo?" 

"He is Madame Byun's nephew and He's Sir Baekhyun's cousin. He comes here if he hadn't destined from afar."

"Really? Then he's an unmanner person. Just eating and didn't even asked if the food has an owner?"

"He's always like that, Song yi-ssi. He always like to do foolish things and does hide and seek with us. Maybe he's now sleeping in his room."

"Really huh? Okay. Just give me another food. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet so I'm definitely hungry by now."

"Okay. Wait and I'll prepare for your another food." But she gasped as she saw that there are no more food in the kitchen. "Oh my. I forgot that his favorite are Galbi and Kimchi Fried rice so there's no more food in here."

"Insteed. He didn't even think if the maids have eaten. Wait a minute. Where is his room so I can scold the hell out of him."

"Oh please Song yi. Don't. He's always like that."

"And no one can correct his mistakes?" 

"We're all used to his acts."

"Huh.. That's not right. Most importantly, even if he's Madame Byun's nephew and Sir Baekhyun's cousin, he still needs to respect anyone. His acts are really not right."

   After that she turned to walk upstairs to the second floor to see the Jerk and no one can stop her.

 

 

A deafening knock woke him up. He was about in a deep sleep and he annoyed at whoever disturbed his sleeping time. Frowning, he opened the door and a girl wearing a long sleeved and a pair of sweat pants revealed in front of his face. Her face shows a face that even a professional painter can't paint her facial expression.

 

"Are you Kyungsoo?" she raised her voice asking him.

"Yes. I am. Why?" 

"Are you the one who ate my lunch on the table?"

"Yes. I am. I can't deny it. Cause I always done that here. Wait a minute, Why are you scolding me if I ate that? My Aunt owns this house and anything I eat here no one will question me."

"Wait. Who are you anyway? Your scolding me like you belong in this house! I don't even know you."

"Ah, You don't know me. Arasseo. I will introduce myself to you, okay? I'm the bestfriend of your cousin's girlfriend and I'm the one of the helpers in the orphanage. Now if you ask me why I'm living here then ask your Auntie in that case."

"You're brave huh."

"It's cause you're wrong! I'm not going to let you ignore the truth that you're wrong." He smirked.

"You are the only one who said that to me. That I'm wrong. You already surpassed my Aunt's behavior."

"Cause It's true that you're wrong. If I were going to do that to you. You were hungry and after you turn your back for a while then you came back, your food is empty cause I ate it. Do you think you'll be happy for that?"

"The reason is, you're not belong in this house. I don't even know you for scolding me for what I've done."

"You always say that you don't know me. Then I'm going to tell you my name. Remember this. Song yi. S.O.N.G Y.I.. Song yi!"

      After she said that, she gave him a hard punch in the face. It landed on the corner of his lip.

"There, You know me now? If you did that next time, You'll not just going to receive a punch."

Then she turned her back gritting her teeth in anger for the guy.

 

Then she just ate a simple omelete and a rice with the soup that left earlier. At least the soup is not that empty so that she can slurp a few of it.

While eating, she still thinking about the jerks's act earlier. He really is so annoying, Unmannered guy who just eating the food he doesn't own. That's foul. Even if she's just a poor girl, she just wanted some respect from that guy.

     She wanted to feel guilty for punching his face but she have no choice. Her vision darkened. That Jerk is so rude. Even his reasons are selfish in tone.

     Even if he's Madame Byun's nephew, he always do everything he want? Maybe yes if She and Taeyeon is not around. The fact that they are also living here, he should regulate his habit.

 


 

Yo.. Do you like the first chapter? THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY... I'll update soon...

                                      PANGAKO YAN PEKSMAN!!!