Anything For My Bestfriend

My First Love

Yoon Jin's POV

He drove me home that night. He also asked for my number, which I politely gave, and he gave his number in return. He put "Eyesmile Oppa" beside his number. 

"Eyesmile Oppa?" I laughed.

He smiled. 

"So that you will remember me... I think I have the most charming eyesmile in this world!" He smiled proudly.

I laughed.

We reached my apartment when I saw Yoon Mi waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me in Minwoo's car.

"I'll text you often! Good night!" Minwoo said.

"Good night!" I said.

He waved at Yoon Mi and me before leaving.

"So how was it? Isn't he hot?" Yoon Mi asked playfully.

"I guess he is fine..." I smiled.

"I'm so happy for the two of you! You like him too right? Tell me all about it!" She squealed.

I think I like him too...


 

Minwoo's POV

I think I found my princess...

I was so happy. It's been a while since I have been this happy but I guess I owe this all to Dongwan. Without his encouragement, I wouldn't have been this happy.

Maybe I should call him...

"Hello? Dongwan ah!" I said with a very excited tone.

"Oh Hyung! What's with this excitement?" He asked.

"I think I found my princess!" I smiled.

"Aish! What's with this cheesiness? You must be really in love. Anyway, I'm so happy for you Hyung! How did it happened?"

"You see, I owe this all to you! You know the time when we drank soju after my breakup with Amy? I actually remembered what you said back then..." I said.

"Which one?" He asked.

"You told me that if a girl loves singing I should bring her to a noraebang. Remember? You even told me that you did that to your first love!"

"Ah yes!" Dongwan sighed slightly as he remembered Yoon Jin.

"Well, I sang with all my heart and looked at her eyes. Exactly the way you described it! Actually, I never knew I would do such a thing but this girl is actually different! Maybe it was love at first sight."

"Really? Wow! I've never heard you say that before... I can't believe that a cassanova like you would be having a love at first sight!"

"Haha! I think I found my true love..."

"Enough of this cheesiness man! Did it worked though? I mean the seranading stuff..."

"Well, I guess... I mean it's too early for me to say but I'll be happy to wait!"

"The way I see it, it seems that you owe me a drink!" 

"Sure! Are you coming back to Korea soon?" 

"Not yet hyung but when I do, I want you to bring her with you! I would love to meet this true love of yours!"

"Sure! I would love you to meet her! Well, I have to hang up now Dongwan ah!"

"Ok hyung!"

"Oh wait Dongwan ah!" I stopped him, "Thank you! You don't know how happy I am Dongwan ah! Thank you!" 

"No problem hyung! Anything for my bestfriend!"