The Unexpected Encounter

My First Love

Dongwan's POV

After putting Yoon Jin on Hyung's room, I went outside and saw that Minwoo took out some beer.

"I know that you have a problem... do you mind sharing it with me?" He opened a can of beer.

I sat down beside him.

"Hyung, am I pitiful?"

"Pitiful? Why would you be pitiful?" He gave me a can.

I took the can and ignored his question...

"There was this person whom I hated for a long time but I saw that person again. You see, that person hurt me before but when I saw that person today, I felt the same hurt that I felt before. It's not because I still hated that person but because that person hurt me again... this time it was more painful." I opened the can then drank.

"Perhaps, is that person very important to you?"

"I guess... but... only in the past..." I sighed.

"It seems that the person is more important to you than you thought... You wouldn't feel all of these hurt if that person is not someone you cared for..."

I sighed.

"It's a girl... isn't it?"

I stayed silent.

"Why don't we drink some more? I have a lot of beer and soju in the refrigerator. I was kinda expecting that we will have a drinking session anyway...." He laughed.


Yoon Jin's POV

I woke up in Minwoo oppa's bed. When I looked around, I only saw luggages.

"Ah! Oppa's dongsaeng..." I said to myself as I recall the events last night.

But why am I sleeping here?

I saw that I was still wearing the clothes from last night.

"I must've slept while waiting for oppa's dongsaeng..." I paused. "Oh right! Is he here already?"

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and washed my face. I saw my lipstick on the bathroom sink. I must've left this here before...

After putting my lipstick to my bag, I went straight to the door to see if oppa and his dongsaeng is outside.

It was very quiet outside. They must be sleeping. When I went to the living room, there are a lot of beer and soju around and the smell of alcohol is very evident in the room.

Minwoo oppa was sleeping very calmly on the sofa. His hair was very messy, but he looks as y as always. Beside the table, I saw a figure that somehow looks like a man's head. This must be oppa's dongsaeng! I am very curious to see him but it seems that the table is blocking my way.

I walked around the sofa in order to get a better view of him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed out loud as I saw that the man beside the table was fully . I didn't see his face since his arms are covering it but I did see his body and his uhmm... *cough* private parts.

I was so shocked that I covered my eyes and ran beside the sofa where Minwoo oppa is sleeping.

My scream must've woke both of them up because Minwoo and the man suddenly sat up. However, the man must've hit his head on the table because I heard a loud sound.

"Ah! That hurts..." I heard him say.

"What happened?" Minwoo asked with his eyes both closed.

"Oppa!" I hugged him.

"Yoon Jin ah???" He looked at me with one eye half open.

The man looked at me and Minwoo oppa. 

"Oh! Sister-in-law!" He smirked while he's massaging his head with his eyes closed.

The voice sounds like Dongwan oppa! I turned my head around slowly...

Don't tell me...

My jaw dropped as I saw that the man is indeed Dongwan oppa!

"Yah! You should dress up! You're scaring my princess!!!" Minwoo shouted as he covered my eyes and hugged me.

"!" Dongwan cursed as he realized that he is fully . He ran to Minwoo oppa's room.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale..." Minwoo asked me.

"Ah! Yes... I'm fine..." I'm trying to be fine but I guess I was too shocked not only because I saw a man but also because the man is Kim Dongwan!

I stood up.

What should I do?

Minwoo also stood up but he immediately sat down again.

"My head hurts..." He put his hand on his forehead.

"I'll make you some hangover soup!" I said as I went to the kitchen.

While I'm preparing the soup, Dongwan went out of oppa's room. This time he is fully clothed.

"Are you preparing some hangover soup, Yoon Jin ssi?" He emphasized on the ssi.

Is he pretending that he doesn't know me?

"Ah! Yes..." I said.

I placed the soup on the table.

"Here! Have some soup..." I gently said.

Both of them sat on the dining table. Minwoo sat beside me and Dongwan sat in front of us.

Minwoo tasted a bit of the soup.

"Wow Yoon Jin ah! This is so good!" He said as he held my hand on the table.

Dongwan looked at our hands. I was looking at him and he smiled.

"These lovebirds!" He smiled again.

Minwoo smiled.

"Yoon Jin ah! Feed me some soup..." He said in a very cute and childlike way.

"Oppa! What are you doing?" I said awkwardly.

"C'mon Yoon Jin! Let's make Dongwan more jealous! Hahaha" He laughed.

Oppa, why are you making this more awkward for me?

I looked at Dongwan. He doesn't seem to care at all. In fact, he seems amused.

"Ahhhh!" Minwoo opened his mouth like a child.

I awkwardly fed him some soup which he happily ate. Dongwan just smiled.

"You see! You should get a girlfriend! You should spend your time dating not drinking and waking up !" He laughed.

Dongwan laughed too.

"By the way, Yoon Jin ah! Dongwan really has this weird habit of taking off his clothes while sleeping especially when he's drunk." Minwoo said.

I actually know this because Andy told me that he had a hard time taking care of Dongwan when he's drunk because he takes his clothes off.

"Ah really?" I said pretending that I didn't know this.

"Yah! You should say sorry to her... you gave her a shock awhile ago!" He told Dongwan.

"I'm sorry sister-in-law! Seeing my body in the morning might be too much for your health" He laughed. "But seriously though! I'm really sorry for shocking you!" He said.

How can he joke around like that? Am I the only one who remembers our past? 

I smiled awkwardly and tried to look at things other than Dongwan's face. I focused on the clock instead.

"Oh! I can't believe it's 10 am already! I need to go home now!"

"Dongwan ah! Why don't we drive her home? I have to buy something anyway..."

"Sure hyung! Can I drive?" He exclaimed.

"Why not? Be careful of my car though... We could drive to the store first then go straight to Yoon Jin's apartment" Minwoo said.

In the car, Minwoo and I sat at the back. He held my hands and I leaned on his shoulder. I looked at the window.

"Something wrong?" Minwoo asked.

"Nothing!" I touched his nose playfully to make it seem natural.

I think I was staring at the window so much that I didn't notice that we already arrived at the store.

"Yoon Jin ah! Stay here with Dongwan! I'll be back soon!" Minwoo said.

"Ah! It's okay... I could come with you!" I said.

Oppa! Don't leave me here...

"Just stay here! I know you're tired" He said.

"Yeah! Yoon Jin ssi... I will stay here with you! Minwoo hyung will be back soon" Dongwan said.

Minwoo smiled and went to the store alone.

What should I do now?

Dongwan oppa and I... alone... in this car...

Can this day be more awkward than this?