The Girl From The Past

My First Love

After 1 month...

Minwoo's POV

Yoon Jin had a week-long business trip and she's returning today. Actually, it's very fortunate that today is also Dongwan's arrival from Canada. All I have to do is go to the domestic airport then to the international airport.

I texted Yoon Jin first.

"Yoon Jin ah! Oppa will be waiting at the airport... We can go fetch my dongsaeng in the international airport together later. Have a safe flight. Love you!"

I was getting putting my clothes on when Yoon Jin texted back...

"Oppa I'm sorry! Something came up so I have to catch the next flight instead. You could go pick up your friend first so he could rest. Then, we could all meet up at your house. I'm really sorry oppa! See you later! I love you!"

I texted back...

"Are you sure you don't want oppa to fetch you?"

She texted.

"It's okay oppa! I'm sure your friend would want to rest first! I'll go now oppa! I love you oppa :)"  

Beside the message there are 3 hearts.

I blushed. Yoon Jin ah is so cute! She even put three hearts beside her message!

In the international airport, I easily saw Dongwan. He looks so short from afar though. Of course, he is wearing his usual plain white tee and a cap.

"Oh hyung! Wahhh... are you showing off your airport fashion? You look like a celebrity right now!" Dongwan jokingly said.

"Yah! Hyung has style you know! I call it M Style!" I laughed while making an M with my hands.

"If you're M Style then I'm D Style!" He laughed while doing a D with his hands.

"Ahhh! Witty as always Dongwan ah! Witty as always!"

"Of course hyung! I miss you hyung!" He stomped his feet like a child and hugged me in a cute way.

"Yah! Let's go now... we will stay at my house first so that you can rest. We'll wait for my girlfriend there! She came from a business trip and she said she might be late." I said while helping him with his luggages.

"Oh right! Let's go! I'm so excited to meet your girlfriend hyung!"

When we arrived home, I told him that he can sleep in my room first. I began preparing some food for him and Yoon Jin.

"Hyung... I found something!" With a mischievous smile, he was peeking at the kitchen from my bedroom door.

"Yah! Are you going through my stuff again!!!"

He was holding Yoon Jin's lipstick.

"Ohoho! It seems that sister-in-law sleeps here a lot huh?"

"Yah! It's not like that... She just left it there when she was here last time!"

"Stop with the excuses hyung!"

"AISH!! Believe whatever you want to believe! There's no use in explaining anyway!" I went out of the room.

Yoon Jin texted me.

"Oppa, I just arrived! I'll go to your house now okay?"

I texted back.

"Ok! We're here now! Take care! Love you"

I put 3 hearts beside the message. It's my turn to be cute now right?

I was smiling at my phone when Dongwan pushed me from the back.

"Take care! Love you! Heart heart heart! Aish! So gross..." He was laughing behind me.

"Yah! Why are you reading my messages! Do you want to die?" I said while messing up his hair.

"Hyung! Let me go just this once... heart heart heart!" He laughed.

"Aish! Do whatever you want..." I was so embarassed.

He was teasing me by doing his Andy dongsaeng's heart dance when I remembered that I forgot to buy some cake.

"Yah! I just need to buy some ice cream cake... I'll be back!"

He stopped dancing.

"Hyung it's okay! I'll buy the cake. Your girlfriend might arrive soon so it would be better if you'll stay here instead."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah hyung! Don't worry! Besides, I want to see how much Seoul changed while I'm gone."

Seeing that really wants to go, I gave him the directions to the store.

"Be back right away okay? The ice cream cake might melt!!!" I shouted.

"Yeah hyung! Don't worry!"

About 30 minutes after Dongwan left, Yoon Jin arrived.

"Oppa! I miss you so much!" She hugged me tightly.

"Oh Yoon Jin ah! I miss you too." I hugged her too.

"Where's your friend?" She said while looking around.

"He just bought something! He'll be back soon."

She looked up and pouted her lips.

"Oppa..." 

She placed her arms from my waist to the back of my neck.

"I really wanted to see you! We didn't see each other for a whole week. I really miss you" She pouted again.

I kissed her lightly. "I miss you too! A lot..."

She kissed me too but this time it was longer.


 

Dongwan's POV

It's nice to be back in the streets of Seoul again. The bakery was the same bakery where hyung and I frequently went to before so I didn't really need the instructions he gave me. It's not really far from hyung's house too. In my estimation, it will only take me about 15 minutes.

With the cake securely wrapped in a cute type of box, I skipped through the familiar streets when I saw someone selling ddeukbokki. It's been a while since I last ate some ddeukbokki so I bought some.

I guess hyung will not be mad if I eat some ddeukbokki right? It will only take me a few minutes anyway...

After eating, I bought some for hyung and her girlfriend. 

"They would love this. Thank you ahjumma!" I politely said to the vendor.

With a cake on one hand and some ddeukbokki on the other hand, I was shocked to see that I was away for 30 minutes already.

"Aish! The ice cream cake might melt..."

I ran back home.

After opening the door I saw some high heels near the side.

"Oh! Sister-in-law is here already!"

But when I peeked I saw two people kissing.

It was Minwoo hyung and Yoon Jin.

Wait who?

Yoon Jin?

I closed my eyes and opened them again.

I can't believe it. It was really her. The girl from the past...

Yoon Jin.