Familiar Voice

My First Love

Yoon Jin's POV

Since it was late at night and I don't want to take Minwoo's car home, I asked him if I could sleep in his house. Besides, I really wanted to stay because I don't want to leave Minwoo by himself... especially in that condition. He can't really move that much so he said he'll stay in the sofa. Minwoo told me that I could sleep in his room instead. 

As I lay on his bed, I can't help but smell Minwoo's scent! With his smell lingering around me, I felt as if he was hugging me from behind. This made my heart beat so fast.

I had a dream about Minwoo that night...

He was a prince and I was a princess in a castle. Minwoo was so handsome. In the dream, he was shouting my name.

"Yoon Jin, my princess! Your prince has arrived!" Minwoo shouted at the palace gate.

I was so thrilled when I heard that. A handsome prince waiting for me is something that I could only wish for. So, I hurried down the staircase hoping to be around the presence of my beloved prince as soon as possible.

I proceeded to the garden instead of the pathway in order to go towards the gate sooner. I was humming some tunes while hopping around the palace's garden when someone called me.

"Psst! Princess..." It was coming from the bushes on the side. It was a familiar voice but I didn't bother to stop because my heart is longing for my prince.

"Princess! It's me..." the deep and manly voice said. 

I think I've heard this voice before...

I became curious of the strange but familiar voice that I didn't notice that I'm going towards its direction.

As I pushed away the little branches of the bushes where I heard that voice, I suddenly woke up.

I was a bit frustrated when I opened my eyes but I saw that I'm hugging the sheets of Minwoo's bed. At first, I was wondering where I am but I suddenly remembered our skating date last night. I was smiling at the thought of the kiss and Minwoo being my boyfriend when I remembered that my boyfriend was sleeping outside.

I immediately went to the bathroom and fixed my messy hair. I washed my face and was already preparing to go out of the room when I went back and put on some lip gloss.

When I went outside, I saw that he was still sleeping so I made some breakfast for him.

After preparing some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I brewed some coffee and put everything in a tray.

I put the tray on the table beside the sofa so that I could wake him up, but he looks so tired that I just stared at his handsome face.

I was staring at him for a while when he said, "Is my face that handsome?" He smiled without opening his eyes.

I can feel my face being hot. I think I stared at him for too long.

"Sorry! Did I wake you up?"

"No you didn't... I actually smelled the coffee!" He sat up.

"Oh here! I made you breakfast!" I put the tray on his lap.

He put both of his hands on my face and gave me a surprise kiss.

"Thank you for making my morning so beautiful!" He smiled.

He began eating his breakfast. 

"This tastes good! Have you eaten already?" He asked.

"Not yet..." 

"You should eat first! Here... ahhh!" He fed me some pancakes.

His phone suddenly rang. He answered it.

"Oh! My dongsaeng... what's up?" 

I went to his kitchen and got a new fork.

"Oh! Your voice seems weird... Do you have a cold?" Minwoo said to the person on the line.

I sat down near Minwoo. I gestured to Minwoo about eating some pancakes.

"Sure! Just eat up!" He said to me. "I'm not talking to you... I'm talking to my girlfriend!" He said to the person on the line.

"Yah! It's not like that! Yes, she stayed here all night but it's not what you're thinking!" He smiled at me.

"I was actually injured so she took care of me but it was late at night so it's dangerous outside..." He tried to explain to his friend.

"Defensive? What defensive? Yah! Why did you call anyway?" He laughed.

"Next month? Ok! Text me the flight details and I'll pick you up in the airport..."

"Ok! Oh you want to talk to my girlfriend?" He asked me if it's okay.

I nodded.

"I'll put you on speaker..."

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sister-in-law!" He laughed. "Be careful of Minwoo hyung!" He laughed again.

I was also laughing.

"Yah! What are you saying?" Minwoo raised his voice.

Suddenly the person on the phone coughed.

"Yah! You dirty fellow! You're spreading your germs..." Minwoo laughed.

"Oh! I'm sorry sister-in-law! Anyway, I'm planning to go to Korea next month so I hope you could come with hyung and pick me up in the airport! You see, Minwoo hyung needs some company because he might not contain his excitement when he sees me..." 

"Yah! You!" Minwoo exclaimed.

"But seriously though! Sister-in-law should come okay? I would like to see you!" He ignored Minwoo.

"Ok! I'll try!" I said politely.

"Yah! You should make sure that you don't have a cold anymore next month okay? I don't want my lovely girlfriend to get sick because of you..." Minwoo winked at me.

"Yep! Ok I'll hang up now. It seems that I'm disturbing your sweet moments. Nice meeting you sister-in-law!" He said before hanging up.


 

Dongwan's POV

I'm so excited to go back home. It's been 2 years since the last time I saw my parents and friends. I really miss them.

Good thing Minwoo hyung agreed to fetch me in the airport. I really want to surprise my parents and my cute Andy dongsaeng. Oh! I'm also excited to see Minwoo hyung's new girlfriend. If I'm not mistaken, this is the girl that she sang to in the noraebang... I can't wait to see her!

I think his girlfriend's voice seems familiar though... she really sounds like Yoon Jin! 

Nah! That would be completely absurd... that only happens in dramas!

He laughed.