Taecyeon's Anger

What If?

The weeks went by and I never heard from YoonA again. Instead of bawling over it, I felt a little happier for her, she finally adjusted.. she was already having fun on tour. I sure feel glad about that. Though for the last two weeks I received 3 postcards already. The postcards showed photos of the places she already had been. 

Photography already started formally and my teacher was just the best. Her name was Mrs. Kim Eun Hye. She was a 23-year-old woman married to a Italian photographer. She was a very lovely woman, with locks and all. She had this bright personality and a cheery smile. On our very first day with her she started her speech beautifully. "A photo holds a thousand words." She started, "I know this is a very cliche, but mind you, it is a fact. Photography is an art that catches emotions and such in just a click. It is instant, but it requires proper skill, technique and of course, your own skill to create such beauty... Welcome to photography class 101 students." She smiled. 

On the very first day, she didn't lecture us or anything, instead, she said it was a free day for all of us. And I'm beggining to like that teacher. 

Within weeks, I even gained some new friends. It was a boy and two girls. The first one was Shin Dong Ho. He was a babyfaced boy that very bubbly personality, that suits his face very well. The second, was Jung Krystal. She gave this cold aura at first, but ever since, the teacher gave her as my partner, eventually I learned to know her well. She was actually from the States, and she just transferred in. She still haven't adjusted yet that's why she still only had one friend. She was actually a pretty girl, with a long black locks. A lot of guys actually drool over her, just like Dong Ho. The last one was Choi Sulli, which was the only friend that Krystal mentioned. Just like Dong Ho, she was also a babyfaced, with her lip slightly unbalanced, and her brown locks, she was very pretty too. 

Seung Hyun already met them, and just like all the guys on our class, he was all over Krystal. I laughed hard when he tried to make a move on Krystal, and she answered him with a cold stare.

Dong Ho, Krystal, Sulli and I grouped together for our class project, and a week before YoonA's arrival, we tried to finish everything. After school, when we were walking towards the gate, I saw a red flashy car in front of our gates. There was a tall man, leaning on the side, and as I got closer, I realized it was Taecyeon. He was the guy I saw in YoonA's ballet competition. 

I approached him, and tilted my head. "Yo, Taecyeon right?" I asked. 

He gave me a cold stare, but nodded. "Have you seen YoonA?" 

I shook my head, why was he even looking for her? What is his relationship with her. 

"Hey brat, tell me where she is." He growled, he was looking at me, with eyes piercing like daggers.

"What's your problem? She isn't here, she having her tour for the prize she won from the competition." I retorted.

"Look you brat, I hear you've been hanging out with her a lot, a piece of advice, stay away from her. If I hear, that you're hanging out with her, I'm going to eat the crap out of you." He threatened. I looked back, and the three of my friend are watching, I told them to go to my house first. They hesitated at first, especially Dong Ho, but I told them not to worry. I was at school anyways, he can't hurt me here. 

I smirked at him. "Who are you threaten me? You're not even his boyfriend dude! I'd do what I want and you can't stop me." I said, challenging him.

"You-" He said, who was about to throw a punch, until Hara showed up. 

"Oppa?" She called out to him. "What are you doing here?"

When he heard her voice, he suddenly put his fist down. "I was looking for YoonA." He said, faking a smile.

"Oh, unnie's on a tour, didn't you ask auntie?" 

He shook his head, "Are you going home?"

"Ne." 

"I'll drive you there then." He said, a little composed than before.

She nodded, and came towards us. Taecyeon opened the door for her, shoving me a little farther. She didn't look at me, when she walked by and got on the car. Though when they left, she met my eye, but never showed any emotion.

Hara's warnings, Mrs. Im's threat and now Taecyeon's anger. I didn't get what was happening. I felt a little lost, and YoonA was the only one who can answer them, and I only have to wait a week for the answers. Whatever it was, I feel like I wasn't ready yet.