07;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love me

Ae Sook's POV

" Hey sookie, what's your first class of today? " hyun jae had asked me as we walked along the hallways.

" Biology first, and fyi don't call me sookie. How about you? What's yours? " I asked her as I scanned my schedule. 

" Hehe, but sookie suits you! And I have uhm history first. Awh, man my class isn't with you. " hyun jae frowned and I laughed at her poking her.

" Aish, fine whatever. Awh, it's alright we can always meet up after our class. " I said while nodding. 

As we walked down to our class we got stopped by a huge crowd of girls screaming.

" What the heck is happening? " I asked as I tried stepping away from the girls. " I don't know let's just go around! " hyun jae said and pulled me along with her. 

I blinked as I passed by so many girls with their cameras and othe things like chocolate or even- is that a freakin bra or something?! I shook my head and we finally made it out of the mess.

As we walked away from the crowd, me and hyun jae bid good byes going off to our first class. 

I pushed open the door to see that not many students were there yet so it was good for me to pick a spot then. 

I looked around and decided to sit some where in the middle and as I sat down I put my things on the table grabing the things I needed for the  class.

I opended my book to the first page and decided to read it until the class started.

Few minutes later the class already started to be filled with students, so I pushed my book to the side. 

Waiting for the class to start since the teacher was already here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter