03;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oath-cher llyod

Hyun Jae's POV

I sighed and finally sat down after all that unpacking. I smiled as I looked around my room as I see my desk, closet, tv and the rest of my stuff. I stood up and walked out the door going to ae sook's room knocking on her door before I looked in.

She looked up and smiled " Hey are you done packing? " I asked and walked to her bed. " Yeah I am, I was just waiting for you to see if you wanted to go-" I cut her off by saying " Go out to eat? " I laughed because we always sometimes think alike. 

She laughed and nodded. " Yeah come on, go get changed so we could go. " she patted my so I could leave to change and for her to change to. I nodded and walked out of her room going to mine.

I looked through my new clothes because before me and her got here we bought new clothes with the money we have saved up. It's funny even though me and her had a bad memories in the past we some what became really close because of it. 

I was really happy that I met someone like her, she always had my back since the first time we met. It's like the first time we met was also funny because that's when me and her plus our other two bestfriends met. 

They were good memories because that's when ae sook still had her memory of our past with baekhyun and kyungsoo. Those two were like the highlights of our lifes because we both liked them when we first met. 

When we first met right there and then we knew we could be the best of friends. But now, all those memories are gone because when ae sook had the accident that's when baekhyun and kyungsoo left. Also they never came back like they promised. 

It's really painful to know they forgot us already, also my crush that I liked for so long. Kyungsoo, I wonder how he is. What he look's like now, I hope one day all of us will meet again. 

Also even if ae sook might not remember, I sighed and took out my outfit. I should really stop thinking about this and move on already. I wrinked my nose and started to change into my black shorts with a white tank top putting my grey sweater over it. 

I grabbed my phone with the keys to our apartment also my black purse that had my other stuff in it. I walked out my room closing it going outside to see ae sook waiting there already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter