05;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.D.T.O.Y

Ae sook's POV

Me and hyun jae were finally about to leave that place until I heard someone yelling out after us but I really didn't care all I wanted was to go home and rest. I sighed and we stopped turning around to face them. 

I heard, hyun jae telling them something but i couldn't quiet hear it because i was busy looking around. Right when they were done talking this guy pulled me away from her and I just stared at him as if he was crazy or something.

" Yeah, yeah don't worry i'll keep her safe you two have some catching up to do! " he yelled at ae sook as we began walking ahead of them. He turned around to face me smiling. 

I scoffed and walked ahead of him because who the hell takes someone away from their own friend?! Like really I don't know even know this guy- even if he does seem familier to be honest. 

But I just don't know where I have seen him- " Hey! Wait for me! " I was cut off to see that guy- what's his name again? Oh right baekhyun, he was next to me walk pouting a little.

I chuckled a little before telling him " Yah, why did you drag me with you? I don't even know you. " I said in a matter of fact tone and nodded my head. " Well, you say you don't know me but for me I do know you. You just don't remember just yet. " he said while smirking. 

Wait dose that even make sense. Da heck. 

" Excuse me mr whatever your na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter