06;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kiss the Rain

Ae sook's POV

After that thing with baekhyun about making me remember. I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door, I huffed sitting down on the couch thinking about what happen tonight.

Tonights events were epic. I chuckled and leaned back closing my eyes just to rest for awhile until i heard the door open then it slamed. " Yah! Quiet down gosh! " I open my eyes yelling at HyunJae. 

She smiled and sat next to me poking me on my side. " Yah stop that " I smacked her hand and chuckled at her childish ways. " So... how are you and baek? " she asked me and I shurgged. 

" Well, not so long ago he backhugged me saying ' Don't worry, i'll make you remember. Just wait and see ' and i'm not even sure if I should remember or not! " I sighed and threw my hands in the air. 

" OMG! OMG! This is so cute and yah pabo you should you two did use to date before! " she told me smacking my head. I frowned and grabbed a pillow next to me throwing at her. " I am no pabo, you are! " I laughed as she threw me the pillow back. 

For the rest of the night we laughed and threw pillows at each other. But it soon ended when we had to rest for tomorrow because collage. 

Next day

I woke to the sound of knocking on the door and hyunjae calling out my name. " Yeah, yeah i'm up no need to yell! " I yelled out to her, jumping out of bed. I headed to the bathroom taking a quick shower and stepped out to see hyunjae in my room she screamed and covered her eyes. 

" YAH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GURL! " she said running out of my room and I laughed looking at the plate of pancakes and eggs on my bed. " I will and thanks for the food! " I told her and looked through my closet. 

Putting on a pink short seeved lace top with a pair of white shorts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter