04;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sad promise

Hyun Jae's POV

I stopped in my tracks when I heard those voices again. could it be them? as in the boys i knew before they left me? i mean me and ae sook? I turned around to face them looking down at the ground trying to cry. like come on who wouldn't cry when they see their best friends after like 5 years 

I looked up to seem if it was true and it was. I smiled and bowed my head a little " It's nice to see you guy's again kyungsoo and baekhyun " I chuckled lightly. They look so different and more handsome to be exact. 

Kyungsoo ran up to me giving me one long hug as if we have seen each other in a long time. Which of course was true and I smiled huggin him back. I hugged him so tight as if it was I didn't wanna lose him again. 

He whispered in my ear " I missed you hyun jae, it's been so long since we seen each other. " he pulled away smiling at me before touching my face with his hand. " You more beautiful then the last time I saw you. " he chuckled putting an arm over my shoulder. 

Baekhyun of course hugged me too but the sad thing was that ae sook still didn't know who these two were. I moved kyungsoo hand bring ae sook with me and smiled " Ae sook, this is baekhyun and kyungsoo do you...do you remember them? " I asked. 

" Well, they do look familier but I just can't remember to be honest. " she said nodding at me. " Ah, I see-"  I was cut off by baekhyun as he stood in front of ae sook " Ae sook... you really don't remember me? " he asked in a type of sad tone and ae sook shook her head slowly. 

He sighed and I gave him a pat on the back whispering to him " Don't worry she still is trying to remember some things it just takes time and maybe if you show her she would try to remember. " I said and gave him a small smile but all I got was a simple nod

" Ah, ae sook and hyun jae why don't you guy's stay with us huh? " suho the guy from the building asked us. " Oh, thanks but no we just got done eating and we have to leave early for collage tomorrow. " ae sook said and nodded. 

We heard some ' awwhs ' and ' okays ' from the rest because it seemed as if they wanted us to stay. I chuckled and bowed my head to them " Well, hope to see you guy's soon but we have to go now! Bye! " I said as I tugged ae sook with me outside of the place. 

But we stopped when we heard two voices calling out for us to wait " Yah! hyun jae, we haven't seen each other in how long and your already leaving? " kyungsoo said trying to catch his breath. 

" Mian,kyungsoo but we have classes tomorrow. " I said while frowning. " How about us guy's take you home huh? besides it's already late! " baekhyun said while kyungsoo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter