02;

One Step Closer to You || DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't go-exo

5 years later
Hyun Jae's POV

" All passengers please buckle up, we are about to be landing soon. " the captain said over the speaker. I yawned and rubbed my eyes looking out the window of the airplane smiling. wow we are finally here in korea 

I put on my seatbelt nudging ae sook and pointed to her seatbelt. She took off her earphones and put it on " Omg, ae sook can you believe that we are here- well you know about to land on korea?! " I smiled and did a little dance in my seat. 

She laughed and patted my head " Aigoo, yes yes now stop dancing people are looking at us " she said leaning back in her seat putting on her earphones. 

I also leaned back sighing a little. Thinking about the past and how we still were with our two guy best friends, I sniffled a little and touch the window of the airplane. I wonder if they still remember us or more i wonder if ae sook will ever remember about them and also baekhyun... 

Finally, in what seem like forever the plane finally landed and we were already getting our stuff down from the thing above our seats. We waited like what seems like 100 years to get off the plane. I was really happy we were here in korea and also that we are going to collage here. 

We got off the plane and stopped looking around taking in the korea scent. " Wow, we are finally here huh? " ae sook said and she walked towards the exsit of the airport. " Yes and hey! Wait for me! " I yelled at her running after her with my suitcase. 

" Taxi! " ae sook yelled for a taxi and we waited until it stoped in front of us. The driver got out and helped us with our suitcases and we got in the taxi, giving the dirver the directions to our apartment. 

The apartment we got was really big, big that we could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter