Chapter 8 - Forceful Relationship.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun tapped his fingers on the desk. His face was clouded and he couldn't stop bitting his own lip. Luhan was also confused as hell. He was sitting on the floor with a stressful look.

"See..." Luhan started. "I didn't know that one day I would have a super idiot friend like you."

Sehun gulped down as he banged his head on the desk. The image of Jongin and Taemin clouded on his head.

Ahhh. , , !!!

"How couldn't you differentiate the two of them? Are you blind, Oh Sehun? One has a long almond hair, while one has a short blonde hair! I- arrggh! Geez, how idiot you could be?"

"It's dark and I couldn't see the difference!" Sehun shouted, defended himself.

"Huh? You kidding me? I can see the difference clearly even though I stand meters away from him. Kim Taemin is slim and his sense of fashion is not similiar to his twin at all!"

"How could I even acknowledge their sense of fashion? I've even forgotten the cloth that I wore yesterday!" Sehun groaned.

"I knew you are an idiot, Oh Sehun. But I never knew you were this idi-"

"STOP INSULTING ME AND JUST HELP ME!" Sehun roarred, getting tired of Luhan's mocks.

"What can I do? You've confessed and he had said yes." Luhan sighed. "How could he accept you when he had never even talked to you?"

Sehun blinked as he furrowed his eyebrows. Yes. That Jongin hadn't even spoken any words to him. Why he accepted his confession?

"Or did you do?" Luhan turned his head and glared at Sehun. "Maybe you are too idiot and you talked to the twin because you thought he was Ta-"

"No! I've never talked to him!" Sehun defended himself. "Geez! You are the one who said that the other twin is very quiet and cold! There's no way he'd respond to my talks, right?"

Luhan turned his head back to the floor. He was slightly confused for a while before letting a loud groan. "Ugh. You are so stupid."

Sehun bit his lip, brain started to work two-three times harder than usual. "Should I break up with him?"

"The ?" Luhan glared at Sehun two times harder than before. "You said, break up? The , Oh Sehun. I know you are an idiot but I never know you are that heartless!"

"B-but I don't like him at all!" Sehun protested. "How could you let me be with him when I don't even feel any attraction to him?"

"Yes but you can do it later! Not now! You pabbo!" Luhan felt frustration bubble up inside of his chest. "If you do it now, you'll definitely ruin your image infront of Kim Taemin! You want that? Huh?"

Sehun swallowed back his protests. Luhan's right. Taemin had been so happy and even wished the happiness for both Jongin and Sehun. If he broke his twin's heart, Taemin would definitely hate him.

"Don't act too much. Just go on a relationship with him for a few weeks. In that time you can just dump him for the reason that you and him are not match each other or something like that."

Sehun gulped. It would be harder than he had imagined.

Tche. How could he...

Ah!!!

Stupid!

Sehun banged his forehead for the uptenth time on the desk.

Stupid!

Now he had to stuck around with the wrong twin!

!

 

 

 

***

 

 

"...I'm also happy for you, Jongin-ah." A tall boy was sitting on his own bed with handphone on his right hand. "...yes... Hehe... I see..."

The light had been turned off and it was obvious that the owner was trying to fall asleep when his phone rang.

"...hmm... Okay. Take care, see you soon. Good night."

The boy then clicked the red button on his phone. His grip on the phone suddenly weakened and the phone fell to the bed.

Park Chanyeol was sitting on the edge of his bed with a blank face. His mind was in chaos.

Did Jongin really had just called him and told him that... He's in a relationship...? With the boy who helped him back then?

A small drop of tears flew down from Chanyeol's right eyes.

And then another.

And another.

And another.

And soon Chanyeol was a crying mess. He cried and cried. His heart broke into million of pieces and slowly he fell to the floor. He should've known that this day would come. He should've prepared for it.

Chanyeol felt all his body grew weak as he fell on the carpeted floor. Tears were pooling on the carpet and Chanyeol didn't stop.

That night, in his apartment, Chanyeol cried his broken heart out.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Aren't you a super lucky guy, huh?" Kyungsoo teased Jongin with his usual expressionless face.

Jongin gulped as he played with his fingers, didn't answer Kyungsoo.

"But why did that Oh Sehun just went straight home once he confessed to you?"

"His friend said... His mom need a help so Sehun-ssi should drive him home immediately." Jongin replied, a little unsure with the lame reason.

"Well isn't that impolite?" Kyungsoo huffed. "He shouldn't have done it. Oh Sehun had just get himself a new lover, would a good friend just pop out and ruin it?"

Jongin didn't answer. Yes his heart did feel a little weird with that but he couldn't just keep thinking about it.

He and Oh Sehun, his beautiful savior had just become an item.

Just that thought had already sent chills throughout his body. His heart beat faster and his face slowly reddened as he remember the romantic confession.

And Jongin couldn't be more thankful than that.

 

 

 

***

 

 

The next day came. Sehun was waiting outside one of the classroom for Jongin to popped out.

Well, he had no choice than to be in the forceful relationship with Jongin before dumped him. The reason, 'I don't feel like we are meant to be together' will be much much better than 'I accidentally confessed to him when the one that I like is his twin', right?

Jongin walked out of the class and was startled to see Sehun. His face burnt up and he desperately lowered his head to hid it.

"Yo." Sehun said with a small smile. "You've finished?"

"Uhm... Y-yeah..." Jongin whispered, voice almost inaudible. "H-how do you know..."

"Your class? Business management's students always have this place as their classroom, right? No doubts that you'd also be here. So, do you have any classes coming? Or any clubs?"

Jongin shook his head.

"Wow." Sehun blinked. "Not even any organization's meeting?"

Jongin shook his head again. Well for him it's confusing. Why did people lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter