Chapter 22 - Poison.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You still don't get it?" Kyungsoo sighed as he once again pointed at the accounting problem that they were learning. "This side and this side should be balanced. Okay? Always remember. Assets equal with liability plus equity. Get it?"

Jongin just stared at Kyungsoo longingly, brain tried hard to digest what the doe eyed boy just said.

"I don't think this gonna work." Kyungsoo sighed at the end. "Didn't you listen to the professor at least for a bit?"

"I..." Jongin bit his lower lip slightly before pouted. "I didn't understand what he was talking about so..."

"Heol!" Kyungsoo cut. "No wonder, then!"

Jongin show Kyungsoo his sweet smile apology.

"I think we have to stop it now." Kyungsoo said while gathering his books and picked them up. "We will continue this tomorrow. Okay?"

Jongin nodded and slumped on the desk. "Okay..."

Kyungsoo stopped when his phone suddenly rang. The doe eyed boy turned back and put the heavy books on the desk to pull out his phone. Jongin watched as how Kyungsoo become nervous and answered the call.

"H-hello?"

Huh?

Kyungsoo's voice quivering?

"Oh... Oh yeah, yeah. I'm... I'm on my way..." Kyungsoo said with slightly

...And with a blushing face?

Jongin looked up curiously at the small boy. Who's the caller that made his best friend went weird like this?

"You are outside?" Kyungsoo looked up in surprise and turned his head around to glance over the window.

Jongin followed the other's movement and narrowed his eyes when he saw a glimpse of a small boy outside.

Hmm...

Baekhyun?

Wait...

What?

Baekhyun?

"Okay. I'm going out." Kyungsoo said while cut off the call.

Jongin turned his head sharply at Kyungsoo while the other avoided his gaze and busied himself to take his books.

"Baekhyun?" Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo's face flushed red. "We are not in a relationship."

"Oh well..." Jongin glanced at Baekhyun again. "But he's waiting for you."

"He want me to teach him." Kyungsoo explained while tapping Jongin on the shoulder. "I'll go, then."

Jongin grinned hard and turned his body before shouting at Kyungsoo with his loud voice. "Congratulation!!!"

Kyungsoo turned his head and threw the best glare he could ever give while Jongin just laughed at the small boy. Kyungsoo went out of the library with stumbled steps and Jongin watched as Baekhyun offered his hand to help Kyungsoo with his heavy books. They were not going to study in library, then.

Jongin pursed his lips and took care of his books. He then took out his phone and typed Sehun's number there. Jongin pressed his phone on his right ear as he waited for his boyfriend to pick up the call.

"Hello?"

Jongin almost jumped in excitement when he heard Sehun's voice on the other line. Hearing Sehun's voice had been his favorite thing to do lately. "S-sehunnie, where are you?"

"In the dance studio." Sehun answered. "Come here, come here!"

Jongin bit his lower lip.

"You've never watched me dance before, right?" Sehun chuckled.

"N-no..." Jongin answered with his small voice.

"Then come here, baby."

Jongin gulped when he heard Sehun called him 'baby'. He smiled from ear to ear before hummed a response. "I'll be there in minutes."

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Wait, stop!" Hyukjae cut and the music turned off.

The dancers that were busily following the rhytmn of the music stopped their movements and turned their head toward their dance instructor.

"Taemin-ah what's with you?" Hyukjae asked with furrowed eyebrows. "You daze off a lot today."

Taemin bowed down for an apology. He brushed some bangs off his slightly pale face.

"Get back to the position, guys!" Hyukjae waved his hand. "Taemin, focus!"

Taemin nodded while steadying his breath. Sehun who was standing beside him watched in worry.

"Are you okay?"

Taemin turned his head toward Sehun and nodded. Well, to be honest Taemin wasn't okay at all. He had been staying up late for studying, had a nightmare about the person who blackmails him, and got up late so he didn't have any chance to eat his breakfast this morning.

"One-two-okay!" Hyukjae the music and the kids went back to their dance routine.

Hyukjae watched every single kid in the team. One more month to the dance battle competition and there's no much time left to practice. The kids must be taking their absent for the upcoming exams and that means the practice would be missed for two weeks. It was kinda bad if the kids couldn't synchronized their movement yet.

On the other hand, Jongin was hastily standing outside of the window, watching the team dance together. The practice seemed serious and Jongin could only watch the practice from outside. Jongin stood beside some girls and boys who were busy watching how the practice was going inside.

"Hanbin-ah is so cool!" A girl with long wavy hair said excitedly.

"Minwoo is cute!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter