Chapter 10 - Confusion.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer, 26 of July...

That night, that confession.

It seems unreal, even for me to believe.

But he'd taken my heart away, along with the soundless breath of my lungs.

Like a lupin.

I can't utter another words, everything happened in a swift motion.

For the first time in my life, I feel butterflies are flying all around my heart.

That moment, I believe.

I've fallen in love with that Lupin.

 

 

***

 

 

Sehun gulped down nervously as he paced forward and backward infront of Jongin's class. He had told Luhan that he was going to breakup with Jongin the previous night, but he chickened out when the morning came.

"Ah, what should I do?" Sehun hissed as he tapped his right foot on the floor and looked around. The class should be over in 15 minutes and it would give him enough time to prepared some lines about the breakup...

Kriet.

...  Except the professor changed his mind and decided to dismiss the class earlier than usual.

Sehun felt his heart jumped straight to his throat and choked him alive when the students started to flew out from the class. Some students looked quite surprise to saw him and immediately whispered to each other.

Sehun knew that he had been quite popular among the juniors recently. His sweet confession to the twin of a popular Kim Taemin was talked about by almost everyone. Sehun then decided to ignored the stares he got and focused his eyes to found Jongin instead.

Ah, it's him.

Jongin was walking together with a wide-eyed boy. He was talking and smiling sweetly to that boy, sent a vibrant shiver all over Sehun's body.

"Your boyfriend is here." Kyungsoo said with a flat tone when he caught Sehun was standing straight beside the door.

Jongin immediately turned his head to searched for his boyfriend. When the two locked eyes, Jongin then furiously blushed.

"I'll take my leave then. See you tomorrow." Kyungsoo said while patting Jongin's shoulder.

Sehun watched as Kyungsoo walked passed him with that expressionless face of him. Seriously. Was this guy had been this expressionless since he was a baby?

"H-hi." Jongin stood up infront of Sehun, distracted Sehun's mocks to Kyungsoo.

"H-h-hi." Sehun replied, way even more nervous than Jongin. Remembering he had to dump this boy in a minute had made Sehun's knees went weak like a jelly.

The two stood awkwardly for some few seconds. Sehun tried to even out his breath before tightened his fists.

For his future relationship with Kim Taemin!

"Jongin-ah!"

"Yes?" Jongin replied with an innocent look. He opened his shallow eyes wide and tilted his head a little. His lips parted open again. And Sehun lost his next words. "What's wrong?"

"N-no." Sehun shook his head, feeling utterly stupid when he couldn't recall the words he had prepared. "J-just wondering where are you going after this."

"I... I have a promise with a friend..."

Friend? That wide-eyed boy before?

"A-ah... I see..." Sehun groggily played with his fingers. "N-now?"

"Now." Jongin replied. He then hastily raised his right hand that was holding a big box inside of a black plastic. "This...for you..."

Sehun stunned and raised his eyebrows. "What is this?"

"B-blackforest." Jongin replied with a blush crept on his face. "I made one for you last night. Since you like blackforest so much... T-this is my present for you."

Sehun was amazed with the big box before took it away slowly from Jongin. "T-thank you..."

Jongin flashed the blinding smile again at Sehun. "Then... I'll go now."

What?

"A-ah, Jongin-ah!" Sehun immediately called him before Jongin walked away from him.

"Y-yes?"

Tell it now!

Sehun bit his lip and opened his mouth. "May I ask your phone number?"

Boom!

What the heck, Oh Sehun!

Jongin put his cute innocent shocked face again.

"C-come on. I'm your boyfriend but I don't have your phone number. I... I need it to communicate with you everyt-time." Sehun stuttered so much that he wanted to kill himself.

"A-ah. Yes...." Jongin also blushed and reached down to his pocket and pulled out his phone.

The two exchanged numbers for a while before Jongin bid his goodbye then left Sehun.

"Argh." Sehun groaned. "Stupid me. Why can't I tell it right to him?"

Sehun then kicked the wall before turned his head to saw Jongin who was walking straight forward.

Oi-oi. You are not going to turn back to see your boyfriend for one last glance, Kim Jongin?

Sehun hit his head when his heart shouted the mocking question. The hell, Oh Sehun. What the hell are you thinking about.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Jongin hopped in to the black metalic car that belongs to Chanyeol. "I've given it to him!"

Chanyeol just let out a small smile. "Really?"

"Yes! I hope he like it! I've tried to make it as good as possible!" Jongin sighed then put on his seatbelt.

"Good. Now put that heavy backpack of yours on the back seat. And that plastic too" Chanyeol said while pointing at the other black pastic Jongin was holding.

"Ah, this?" Jongin smiled and put his backpack on the back seat of the car. "I'll just hold this one."

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked.

Jongin smiled and opened the plastic bag to reveal a pan of cheesecake to Chanyeol.

"I thought you've given the cake to your boyfriend already?"

"You forget? This is your cheesecake."

"What?" Chanyeol widened his eyes.

"You are the one that said you want to eat cheesecake that time." Jongin let out a small pout unconciously.

"You really make one for me?" Chanyeol widened his eyes.

"What? I always make whatever you want." Jongin pouted even more.

I thought you're the one that have forgotten that since you are now focusing your attention on that boyfriend of yours...

Chanyeol smiled before leaned closer and hugged Jongin. "Thanks, cutie."

Jongin let out a soft smile. He always loves it when Chanyeol hugs him. Like a big brother. So protective and strong.

Chanyeol pulled away and started to turn on the gas.

"So where are we going?"

"Hospital."

Jongin's face hardened at the answer. "Hospital? Chanyeol-ah, I don't want to!"

"Jongin-ah, please?"

"No!" Jongin groaned.

"I'm bringing you there whether you like it or not."

Jongin's expression turned dark. "Then I'll get off here."

Chanyeol turned his head to saw Jongin's face to saw that the other was being serious.

"If you don't listen to me, I'll get off here. And you better not talk to me anymore, nor be friends with me!"

"Jongin-ah don't be stubborn!"

"I mean it!" Jongin snapped. "Listen, hyung. The one that understand me so well, is myself. I don't feel sick, or something bad. So let it go."

Chanyeol let out a long sigh and slumped weakly.

Jongin stared at him with the corner of his eyes before sighed too. "I'm going to be okay, hyung. Don't worry too much about me, will you?"

How can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter