Chapter 21 - Text message.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waa, here comes our ramyeon!" Onew sang when one of the waitress came with a big bowl full of hot ramyeon.

Jonghyun threw a punch to the air childishly while the other just clapped their hands and chuckled at the cute dinosaur's behavior.

"Let's eat, let's eat!" Minho took a small bowl for himself and started to put some ramyeon on his own bowl. The steaming hot red noodle looked so tempting, especially for the hungry kids that had just finished their classes and soon enough, everyone had taken their own portion of ramyeon and started to savor it happily.

"Should we go somewhere after this?" Key asked excitedly. "Like... I don't know. Watching movie? Karaoke? Where should we go?"

"I can't," Taemin whined, showing his cute pout unconciously. "I have to go back home and study. You know, mid term exams are coming!"

Key immediately stopped chewing before sighed loudly. "Ahh... You are right, mid term exams are coming."

"Do you even need to study more, Taemin-ah?" Onew asked. "I bet you already memorized the whole text books of yours!"

Taemin laughed. "Of course I need to study, hyung! I'm not that smart- nor that dilligent, you know!"

"You've always been the smartest kid since we were in high school." Onew grinned. "The prettiest, the most popular kid, the coolest dancer... You are the definition of perfection, Taemin-ah."

"Really?" Minho grinned. "It's a new information for me."

"It's because we come from the same highschool," Key grinned. "And yes, Taemin was the diva back then."

Taemin just blinked and blushed madly when his eyes met Minho's teasing one which made his friends laughed even more at him.

"Ah, try to study with Minho!" Jonghyun sugested before showing his erted grin. "Even though I kinda get afraid that you guys would studying something else at the end... You know what I mean."

Taemin stopped his chewing, a little confused when Minho suddenly groaned at Jonghyun's words.

"Ah, Jonghyun what are you talking about?" Minho protested immediately. "We won't do that! It's not the time for doing that yet!"

Taemin blinked for a second before realization hit him hard. His face flushed even redder than before and he immediately join Minho to scold Jonghyun. The table then filled with laughter again.

"This looks so yummy. Taemin-ah, can I borrow your phone for a while? My phone's battery has died." Key asked without tearing his eyes from his bowl of ramyeon.

"Sure," Taemin said while handing his phone to Key. "But what for?"

"Taking a picture of the ramyeon." Key said casually.

"You are definitely have been infected by the instagram's virus, Key-ah." Minho commented while Key just stuck his tongue out.

"Take all the photos you want, Key-ah. The exam is starting next week and I don't think I could go and hanging out before that hell ends." Jonghyun said and groaned. "Minho-ah, teach me!"

"Kim Jonghyun, whenever I teach you something you will just end up either challange me for a game match or fall asleep on the table!" Minho tsked. "I'm rejecting it. No, no, no."

"Come on!" Jonghyun whimpered, imitating a kicked puppy. "I need to pass this semester or else my dad will kick me out of the house!"

The whole table just chuckled at Jonghyun's poor attempt to ask the smart Minho's help.

"Here, thank you," Key said while giving Taemin back his phone.

Taemin nodded and reached out for his phone. "That's alright! We all can pass it perfectly! Hwaiting, guys!"

The boys groaned loudly and Taemin just chuckled. The almond haired pull his plate closer and started to eat more of his ramen.

Mid term exam...

Jongin definitely wouldn't like that.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Jongin sighed as he read the thick "Business Introduction" text book. He had been trying to read it for an hour already and he bet if he tried to read another page, he'd definitely fainted. Infront of him, Sehun was also busy with his books. Sehun took psycological as his major and that's the reason why both of them couldn't help each other with their study. They were totally in a different field.

Sehun peeked at Jongin and chuckled at the smaller's scrunched expression. "I think I just saw a smoke flowing out from your head. Is your brain boiling now?"

Jongin pouted and nodded. "I don't understand what this book is trying to tell me."

Sehun smirked as he pull Jongin's textbook closer, trying to show his cool side by explaining the things that Jongin didn't know. "Let me see what's so difficult from th- oh . What is this?"

Jongin whined, totally hopeless. "I don't understand any of that, at all."

Sehun blinked as his eyes traced each words on the textbook before softly pushing it back to Jongin. "I can see why you can't understand it. It's all written in english. ALL."

"And I really hate English language," Jongin whined. "I always get bad scores in English exams."

"Then how could you enter this major if you can't understand English?" Sehun asked. "Didn't you guys have an entrance exam before got accepted?"

"I used all my energies and lucks to passed that exam." Jongin pouted. "I learned so so hard, and it was a miracle that I successfully entered this college."

Sehun frowned. "Wait. You know that you dislike English language. Why bother to take the International business management? Didn't you know it would be all about english?"

"I knew it." Jongin pouted. "But it's what my dad wants. I have no choice but to graduate from this major. He wants me and Taemin to have a very high position in the company later, unlike him who's stuck on becoming an average manager now."

Sehun frown got deeper and nodded. "You listen well to your dad."

Jongin just let out a humourless chuckle as he returned his gaze back on his book.

"So both you and Taemin take this major, because of your dad?"

Jongin nodded.

"And Taemin doesn't mind at all?"

"He doesn't mind, he loves this major." Jongin said. "He loves business and he speaks English well. Even without my dad forcing him, I think Taemin will still choose to majoring in business. His dream is ind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter