Chapter 25 - Revealed.

The Ugly Twin.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin had tried to call Taemin but the other didn't answer his call at all. The blonde boy sighed and cut the connection off.

"Where's that kid?" Jongin mumbled while looking around. His eyes then fell to a tall figure that was walking not really far from him.

"M-minho-ssi!" Jongin called out.

The tall boy turned his head toward Jongin and watched as Jongin made his way toward him.

"J-Jongin-ah." Minho said when Jongin had fully stopped infront of him. "N-no need to call me with -ssi. Just call me Minho is okay."

"Urmm... Y-yes." Jongin nodded his head. "Where's Taemin?"

"Taemin?" Minho raised his eyebrows. "He told me that he will be waiting for me in the library this morning."

"Really?" Jongin sighed. "Can you please tell him to go the police station immediately? They have found the culprit!"

"P-police what?" Minho repeated with wide eyes.

"Police stat-..." Jongin's voice died when he saw Minho's surprised face. "...-Taemin hasn't told you?"

"Tell me what?" Minho asked again, this time with both eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, well." Jongin bit his lower lip. "J-just please tell Taemin that I'm waiting for him now."

Without waiting for Minho to reply, Jongin had ran away to leave him.

Taemin didn't even tell Minho about what's going on. That kid is really... How could he even hid everything that happened from his own boyfriend? Jongin bet that kid didn't tell his other friends too. Jongin couldn't think about what would Taemin do if he didn't have Jongin as a twin at this moment.

Jongin then felt his phone vibrated and pull it out of his pocket. It was a short message from Taemin.

 

Meet me in the broadcasting room in C building. I need your help.

 

Jongin frowned before pressed the call button. He groaned when Taemin didn't answer his call again. Jongin really wanted to just leave his twin and dash over to the police station already but Taemin asked him for help.

Jongin had no chance but ended up running to the place his twin had mentioned, the broadcasting room.

 

 

 

***

 

 

"Key-ah, did you take my phone?" Taemin asked while searching his phone on his backpack. He was curious about the police's searching result and yet he hadn't received any news since this morning.

"Yes, you had almost left it on the library." Key answered from the broadcasting room.

Taemin sighed in relief. "Thank you! Can I take it?"

"Of course, come here." Key replied.

Taemin then entered the broadcasting room. He caught Key who had his back on Taemin, busily browsing something on the computer.

Key was a member of the campus radio club and today it was his time to do a broadcasting. Usually it's Onew who accompany Key whenever he had a broadcast but today Onew's class was dismissed later than usual so he would come late. Didn't want to be alone, Key asked Taemin to come with him.

"Have you decided what's for today's broadcast?" Taemin asked while approaching Key. "Can I request Maroon 5 songs, Mr. Dj?"

"Maroon 5? I've played their music yesterday. Can't you pick another singer, please?" Key whined without turning his body toward Taemin.

"Do you need my help searching for the newest music?" Taemin said while tapping his hand on Key's shoulder casually.

Key finally turned his body toward Taemin but not with the cheerful expression he usually had. Instead, Key stared at the almond-haired boy infront of him with a blank face.

"Key?" Taemin blinked when he saw the other's odd expression. "What's wr-"

Key's right hand swung swiftly toward Taemin.

PLAK.

 

 

***

 

 

"What is going on?" Irene shouted angrily at the police officer that was sitting infront of her.

"You were caught because of the terrorism that you did to Kim Taemin." The police said calmly. "Your phone number's get detected as the terror message sender and we have to take you here."

"What?"

Irene widened her eyes and took her phone out of her pocket. Her thumb swiftly took a look at the sent messages. There was no history of a message sent to Taemin!

"Are you kidding me?" Irene protested. "I didn't send any message!"

"May I check the history backup of your phone?" The police officer asked.

Irene blinked but didn't immediately give away her phone. Her heart raced so fast that Irene felt as if it almost reached .

"Miss Irene?"

Irene stared at her phone for a while before checking the history backup of the sent messages. There was no message delivered to Taemin, but there was a message delivered to an unknown number. Irene tapped open the sent message and read each of the sentence that before widened her eyes.

That message was sent to Kim Jongin!

Irene gasped when a hand grabbed her phone away. She turned to find another police officer had taken away her phone and handed it toward the investigator.

The investigator read the message and smirked. "You are caught off guard, miss Irene."

"It wasn't me!" Irene shouted. "It wasn't me who send those messages! I could swear!"

"So can you mention names of people that hold your phone yesterday and two days ago?" The police asked fiercely.

Irene's hand fisted tightly beside her body. She knew who was the sender.

That bastard, he had been holding Irene's phone for two days.

On the outside of the investigating room, Chanyeol was standing with his hands crossed infront of his chest. His eyes watched every movement that Irene did.

"It wasn't my fault." Irene said through her gritted teeth. "It wasn't me who send the messages. I'm innocent."

"Then, who?" The police officer asked. "If you can't tell us who's the real sender of this message, we can't let you go."

Irene's eyes shone in pure anger. She should had known that this wouldn't end up good. She should had known that the person wasn't a good person from the start.

"Miss Irene?"

"He is the one who did that." Irene said. "It wasn't me. It was my friend. You shouldn't have catch me. You have to catch him."

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he heard those words.

Him? Who's him?

"It's Key." Irene said. "The person behind all of this."

Chanyeol's eyes widened in pure shock when he heard that name being mentioned.

"Key. Kim. Kibum." Irene stressed the name that ran through her mind through her trembling lips. "He must be in the college now. I'll give you the address. Catch him now."

 

 

***

 

 

Taemin stared at Key with widened eyes.

Did... Did Key just slapped him?

"Key?" Taemin asked with confusion written on his face. His left hand touched his cheek. "What... What's wrong?"

"Kim Taemin." Key sighed with a playful smirk on his face. "What's so good about you actually?"

Taemin knitted his eyebrows, hand still pressed onto his burning red cheek. "Huh?"

"What's so good about a worthless piece of like you?" Key mumbled as he look at Taemin up and down. "What's so good about you that make everyone fall head over heels with?"

Taemin blinked as he eyed Key. His heart pounding fast and hard against his chest.

What was Key talking about?

"I really want to destroy you, Kim Taemin." Key said while walking around Taemin. "Really, really want to make you suffer. To crush you to pieces."

Taemin widened his eyes when he recoqnized those words. He turned his head toward Key. "Key-ah, you..."

"I have been kind enough, warning you every night through calls but you have never listened..." Key said coldly. "I had warned you to stop behaving like that, right?"

"Key! You..." Taemin gasped. His eyes widened and his body started to tremble wildly.

"Yes," Key said without changing his cold face. "It's me. The one who terrorized you. It's me."

Taemin felt his world crumpled down.

What?

How could...?

Never ever in Taemin's mind Key came accross.

"You... You are the one...?" Taemin asked between his hitched breath.

"I'm the one." Key nodded then let out a lazy smirk. "Surprise?"

Taemin bit his lower lip in confusion. His brain froze and he couldn't even think straight anymore. "W-why?"

"Because I hate you." Key said. "Because you have taken everything that I own. Popularity, fame, looks... And even my love."

Taemin's mouth hung open.

Love?

"Y-you like Minho?"

Key stared at Taemin for a while before scoffed. "Minho has always been the one that crosses in your mind. You never think about anyone else. You have never think about anyone who might be in love with you other than that frog guy."

Taemin frowned even more. He blinked for a while before gulped down. "I... I don't understand."

"You are so stupid for someone with the highest rank in the school." Key said.

"Key-ah, I don't understand!" Taemin almost shouted in frustration. Tears swelled up on his eyes. He was so dissappointed in Key. The one he thought as his bestfriend turned out to be the one who backstabbed him.

"It's Onew, you moron!" Key shouted back right infront of Taemin's face that the almond haired boy stumbled back.

"O-onew?"

"Onew likes you." Key said. "But you are too stupid to even recoqnize it."

"B-but he's your b-boyfriend..." Taemin stuttered.

"He's my boyfriend." Key let out a bitter laugh. "He's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter