Angsty | My Lady From Limbo

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 1

Click The Poster To Read The Story ^^

mlfl_zps6e651004.jpg

Author:  Angsty 
Reviewer: anthroalex12
Date: May 12,2014

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

I like it. "My Lady from Limbo" sounds different and almost misleading, but in a way that intrigues a reader to read.

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

I like the poster. It has that movie type theme and the title goes along with it. That's a plus.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?

Definitely interesting and detailed, but short enough that it won'r bore a reader. I enjoyed reading it and the anticipation for the story ignited in me.



STORY

How was the plot laid out?

It is definitely and interesting plot. It is very mysterious and confusing in a way that it shrouds the reader until it is appropriate to lift the veil of mystery. It seems more like a mystery fic rather than sci-fi. I find the situation weird and out of the loop, but that's good because it shows an idea that is orignal rather than another copy or remake. It isn't really a fic I really read, but the plot made me want to keep reading because everyone wants to know, "WHO IS THAT LADY??? WHAT WILL DONGJUN DO NEXT??"

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through?

It is a good pacing! No complaints here. It is organized well.

Was the characterization consistent?

For the most part, the characterization is consistent. I really enjoyed reading the different characters, especially Dongjun.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

The flow is nice and smooth, allowing me to read each paragraph and chapter perfectly.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

The events are totally fine. With the past being in the past and then your organization of the present as well.

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?

Each chapter had a sort of cliff hanger that definitely left me wanting to keep reading.



MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling? 

There are a few errors I spotted:

1."Anyway. Instead of the.....Not the worst place you could end up in, mind."

WHAT!!!!??? I don't even know what to say.

Were you going to say something extra after "Anyway"? 

Also, don't put a comma before "mind."



2. Details I didn't necessarily pay attention to, last night.

Again, why is there a comma there? No comma. 

(But that's basically it. Just remember to review/edit the small errors because they throw people off. I know I tend to make them, too. So no worries, just remember to do so. No one is perfect, but you can always remember to edit.)

Use of Transition Words? (It helps with the flow from paragraph to paragraph so it doesn't seem choppy)

Transitions are fine and it matches the flow of the story.



How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

I liked it! Ha! The title made me wonder what the plot might be about. The plot doesn't seem to match, but I think I get the idea. Good luck continuing this story and have fun! I do redos! Keep it original!