33: Me? Jealous? Impossible.

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

(Alex POV)

He’s dead to me. The second he tries to hit on Chae, he’s dead to me. After kissing me last night, telling me that it meant nothing, and now being in front of me? He’s dead! DEAD!

Kyuhyun awkwardly stood there, looking at Chae, then at me. But I looked away, trying to avoid his gaze. “I don’t believe this.” I scoffed quietly to myself.

“Believe what?” Donghae asked, that stupid fish, with curiosity on his face.

I was silent for a moment. Okay, think of a lie. A lie.

“Believe in Henry’s cooking. I don’t trust it! I mean, he randomly comes in my house and decides to cook food for me? Are you kidding?” I looked at the kitchen; Henry poked his head out of the door to stare me down. “I think he’s trying to kill us all.” I whisper.

“Hey!” Henry pouted, “My cooking isn’t that bad!” he got out of the kitchen, placing his hands on his hips. “You’re mean!”

Good, a distraction!

“Yes, and you’re Henry.”

Henry puffed out his cheeks before running over to Siwon, “Hyung! She’s bullying me!”

Siwon wrapped his arms around Henry and turned to be defensively, “Aish! This little brat!” he said, looking at me.

“Hey! That brat is my little sister!” Donghae suddenly said, grabbing me defensively, “Don’t talk about her like that in front of me you brat!”

“Me? A brat?” Henry gasped, “How dare you!”

I chuckled, “You’re the biggest brat here!”

“Uwa?!”

“Oh, by the way, it’s nice to see you here Sunbae.” Chae suddenly said.

My ears perked up, I quickly glanced at Kyuhyun who was now red and nodded his head. Taking a seat on my rolling chair.

“Oh! That’s right, I was cooking ramen.” Henry said, pushing Siwon away.

There was a small silence, “You called us here to eat ramen?” Chae asked.

“Oh, and Kimbap. And why not?” Henry shrugged, “It’s not like we see each other everyday, plus, it’s the end of the year! Why not celebrate? We’re going to see our families soon, so we won’t see each other during the break.”

“Except for Alex and I!” Donghae said, wrapping his arm about my shoulder, “Ahh, this is what I get for being attached to my little sister!”

“If only I wasn’t disappointed in having you as my brother.” I sigh, looking up to see Kyuhyun smiling.

What? Why is he smiling? Gah! Why does he look so adorable smiling? Why did I find him adorable? Why do I have a sudden desire to run over and pinch his cheeks? Gah! Emotions!

“Oh, do you have any siblings, Kyuhyun?” Donghae asked, staring at him.

“Just an older sister, but she lives abroad.” Kyuhyun smiled, even though I could see a pained expression just by looking at his eyes. Wait, why is he sad? His sister? Gah, must ask later!

“What about your family?” Chae suddenly asked.

“They live far away, so I just rented a place to stay, then whenever the breaks come, I go and visit them.”

“Oh…” Chae nodded, “So are you rich?”

“Dongsaeng!” I suddenly scolded.

“What?” Chae innocently blinked, “It’s nice to know, you know?”

“It’s no problem.” Kyuhyun chuckled, “Well, not me, my parents. They’re rich, I’m not rich until they’re dead.” Kyuhyun joked.

Henry walked out with the pot of noodles, “See? I didn’t burn the house down.”

I chuckled, pushing Donghae away as I got up, “I’ll go get the chopsticks.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

We started eating, but it was silent because we didn’t know what to say. I looked at Kyuhyun. Is he an idiot? Why is he here? Does he want to hurt me? I mean, he’s right in front of me, staring at Chae. Okay, they way I just said that made him sound like a creeper, but he’s glancing at her!

No, I’m not jealous.

“So Kyuhyun,” Donghae started, breaking the silence. “I heard that Eunhyuk is giving you private lessons.”

I started to choke, “What?” I looked at Donghae, then at Kyuhyun. “When?”

When did that happen? Why didn’t he tell me? GAH! I feel like people don’t tell my anything anymore! Wait, why am I even worrying? I should stay mad at Kyuhyun! You know! MAD!

“Private lessons for what?” Siwon blinked.

“Dancing.” Kyuhyun nervously said.

“Ah, Sunbae, you dance?” Chae asks.

...Don’t get jealous.

“Not very well.” Donghae shook his head. I elbowed him, glaring at him.

I wanted to slap Donghae, honestly. What? He thinks he’s a really good dancer? Look, I don’t care how many awards he got for dancing, it’s still rude to say that! I mean, Kyuhyun’s still new to dancing! Just like how Donghae is new to drawing since the closest thing he can draw to a fish are those sad stick fishies people draw that look like an 8. Donghae, Donghae, Donghae.

“I’m still learning.” Kyuhyun awkwardly smiled.

What? Why are you being so awkward?

“Show us some moves.” Henry said, “Do you know popping?” he stood up and started to pop.

“Er, no, Eunhyuk’s teaching me a couple dance. European box dance, tango, swing, etcetera.”

…Why? I mean, I thought you were only dancing modern dances to impress Chae during competitions. Why are you learning those dances? It doesn’t really make any sense…

“Really? Show me.” Chae suddenly said, I turned my head at her.

She isn’t…Is she? Is she really going to dance with him?

I’m not jealous, just a side note.

She got up, walked to Kyuhyun and extended her arms. “Teach me how to swing.”

Kyuhyun blinked for a moment, but then turned red. “U-um, music.”

“There’s some on my itunes.” I stupidly blurted out.

Chae walked over to my computer, while I was in my mind, banging my head on a wall. Why did I say that? Stupid Alex, stupid! Worst thing that you’ve ever done!

Chae went over to my computers, Kyuhyun looked at me with a look of gratitude and I just sat there, wishing that I was dead. I looked down and saw Henry giving me that look that said, “I thought you liked him!” but I shook my head.

The first song that played was, “One O’Clock Jump” by Benny Goodman. Chae smiled at him as she took the first initiative and placed herself closer to him. Kyuhyun turned red almost immediately, but he still lead her in the dance.

I was sitting on the couch, staring at those two.

Kyuhyun, you’re really mean, you know that? I mean, gah! I guess it’s because I’m pitying myself right now, but you know what? It was Kyuhyun’s fault anyways! He just had to be seductive! He just…GAH!

Wait, why am I pitying myself?

I was the one that initiated the kiss, didn’t I? Kyuhyun didn’t mean to kiss me like that, it was more like an American styled kiss. Something that friends, do, right? Or what was it, somewhere else? Europe, maybe? Ah, that’s right, Americans hug.

I was the one that kissed his jaw line, or the one that kept on going. I knew he liked Chae, and yet I just kissed him, and now I’m the one mad?

Look, I have pride. But I know when I’m wrong. I’m not an idiot.

But then again…I’m not ready to forgive Kyuhyun yet…

Why not have some fun with it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot! An update! :D

Anyways, Comment or else Alex will be even more ignorant with her feelings! C'mon! you know how annoying that is, right? D: