17-Ipod Unknown

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Alex POV


 

I woke up due to my alarm quietly ringing in the library. Oh crap! Class is in 20 minutes! I quickly got up, but immediately found a jacket over my shoulders. I looked at it for a moment before looking at my computer to see a little note.

On that note was possibly the worst handwriting ever, but I could still read it. “Hey Alex, next time, sleep more at home, okay? ^^ People were staring at you >.< Ah, and you’re snoring’s really cute! –Love your creeper.”

…Creeper? I have a creeper? That’s kinda…weird…

No, no, I have absolutely no time to do this! Art class is in 20 minutes! Eighteen minutes now since I read that note—Cursed!

I quietly put all my things into my bag and grabbed my art bag and case before I started running to my class. I looked at the jacket I was wearing and checked the pockets to see if there was anything that would give me a clue on who to give this to. But all I found was an ipod shuffle and keys on a ring.

Being the person that absolutely has no life, I looked through the ipod and put the headphone in my ears, listening to whatever it was going to play. But the first song was a cover, the person singing it had possibly the iest voice in the world. I mean, it’s just a ballad, but…Urgh, I can’t even explain it!

Seven Years Of Love was sung so beautifully.

I walked into my building and into my classroom, completely ignoring everything around me and sat at my seat, taking my sketch book out and started to draw what I was given to draw. This felt perfect, in all honesty. It felt amazing because…Well…The song was calming. I set the song on replay and looked at what I was drawing.

God, whoever sang this, can I just have him?

Ahh, excuse my while I fangirl over a voice! Haha. I mean, can you blame me? If you heard this person sing, you would die too. Trust me. Because right now, I’m defiantly dying.

Okay, fangirl-ism moment over.

 

Around an hour or two later, I was out of class and was now on my way to work. I continued listening to the same singer who had a lot of random covers. One was a cover of Billie Jean but with the Korean lyrics of, “With You”. Then there was a rock version of “Masquerade” then there’s “Too Much”, “Lies”, “Hope is a dream that never sleeps” and so on and so forth!

Oh gosh, to the idiot that gave me his jacket, I’m keeping this ipod. I don’t care if he comes looking for me! This singer, K, is just amazing!

I sat on a bench, checking the time. Yeah, I still had a good 2 hours until I had to go to work, so no problem.

Slowly, the next song filled my ears. A smile fell upon my face as I played with the ipod. The sound simply felt perfect. It felt so darn perfect, that it felt like I was falling in love or something. It was just…Perfection.

Wait a second, where did this jacket come from? Oh how stupid of me! How could I forget about that fact?

Now where did this jacket come from? Is this from a guy or girl?

I quickly smelled the jacket and winced at the smell. Yeah, I’m betting on a guy—Unless the girl doesn’t take a shower or something. But other than that, betting on the guy. Once again, I checked the other pockets and whatnot and found a receipt, tickets, and a note. I checked the receipt and there was nothing, the tickets were for some musical in a fine arts academy, and a note that seemed like a plan that girls would use to do something.

“Note to self: Take her out only, no one else.”The rest was a diagram about going in an amusement park.

I sighed, putting the things back in my pocket.

Whoever let this jacket on me was an adorable idiot that left all the important things behind.

I put my attention back to the music as I stared at my boots.

“Alex?”  Someone called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I was going to say something, but I forgot ><

To all of those that didn't comment.... :) Don't lock your windows, a stalker worse than Santa's coming tonight.