viii. Tension

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - Tension (Heeyoung)

I stared at my ceiling thinking all the things that had happened last night. . It really happened. . Did anyone notice what we were doing in the dark? Did anyone see us? Oh did Kai see us? NO please the last thing I would do is to cheat on him and I wasn't even cheating on him I just got carried away. I mean I was drunk--that was the first time in years; I was just so stressed that I needed a drink, and a hot guy was dancing with me, and his moves were great. Oh did I just admit that Lay was hot and he dances well? Heck.

 

I looked at my clock and I am going to be really late. But I can't face him not with what happened last night. Should I just take a leave? Ugh I can't we were rushing a lot of things plus I can't hide from him forever. I can just pretend that I was really drunk and I wasn't able to remember anything that had happen last night. Oh great I hope he buys it.

 

I got to the fashion house 15 minutes late. Ugh this is my first time being late my employees were all eyeing me the moment I got in. "You look so pale," Mimi pointed out. "Did you even eat your breakfast? Do you want me to buy you some?" Mimi looked worried. "No it's okay I'm fine," I smiled at her. I'm not really feeling super but I'm fine just a little dizzy.

 

I called Kai to check on him. I wasn't so sure if he saw something last night I have to make sure he didn't see anything.

 

"Hi babe goodmorning, I'm on my way. See you there," and he hung up. Whew he doesn't sound like he saw something last night whew. I better be careful next time.

 

"Hey," . I almost dropped my phone but I caught it just in time. Why is he still approaching me? Why is he talking to me? Does he think we have 'something' now after last night? Okay Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter