vi. Counterbalancing Part 2

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 – Counterbalancing Part 2 (Heeyoung)

 

“Hmm good morning babe,” I greeted Kai; resting my head on his chest. We fell asleep after ‘that’ nothing much happened actually we've decided we won’t do it yet until we got married.

 

Kai opened his right eye then the other, “1pm, we slept for 2 hours,” he chuckled; checking the time on his phone. I hugged him tightly then kissed him on the lips. “Hmm are you asking for round two?” He smirked and covered our half body with his white comforter. When he was about to hover above me under the covers, I pushed him back down and he almost fall off of the bed. I was laughing hard at his flushed face. "Babe that wasn't funny," he said frowning. I more by pushing him. He was seating on the edge of the bed. He then attacked me and pinned me on his bed and kissed me.

 

These are just some of the moments where I want to freeze the time and enjoy every moment with Kai. It may sound like one of us was going to die but Kai is the type of guy who is not always sweet. He is the type of guy who will never give you flowers and chocolates. He likes surprises though, surprise kiss, surprise backhug. It's like he will just pop out of nowhere and just surprisingly be sweet.

 

I remembered when I first met him, he was a total rebel. I met him in an after party of a fashion show at the rooftop drinking his heart out. He has these dark smoky eye make up and wild black hair. He was only wearing a black leather jacket and ripped pants. He looked more like a drug dealer actually than a rebel kid.

 

I remembered clearly how he cried and smiled at me at a bar telling how much he missed his parents and how lonely he was--only a drunk Kai would admit such things. He was very vulnerable the first time we met and I was a total wreck that day when Daehyun (my ex boyfriend) realized my sister was so much better than I am. Well they lasted for 2 weeks. He basically wasted our 1 year for just two weeks with her. Nope I'm not bitter or anything. Ew. And that was also the time I felt the distance between me and my sis.

 

I wish we could stay and cuddle all day on his bed but we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter