iii. The Meeting

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 - The Meeting (Heeyoung)

 

“Oh my look! That’s Park Hwayoung’s sister right?”

 

“Oh my gawd!”

 

“Ha ha ha,”

 

“Poor girl,”

 

Damn it! Who uploaded this?! I turned my laptop off and gently tossed it to my bed. Hana emailed me a link; it was a video from what happened last night at Kai’s party. Apparently someone uploaded it online. Ugh what a good way to start the day! I can totally remember their faces especially the guy who poured the wine. He ruined my favorite cardigan plus he humiliated me and he didn’t even utter a word of apology. Oh well they’re just a waste of time to be thinking about. I will probably not see them ever again.

 

I rose to my feet and checked the outfit that I prepared last night. It was a white long sleeve that I paired with a cream skinny jean. I turned to my cute owl wall clock—10:34, I still have time to prepare for the 12noon pictorial for the Vogue Korea. I’m so excited!

 

I showered for 20 minutes and did my hair and make up for 15 minutes. I styled my hair into a messy fish tail braid and went down to eat my late breakfast.

 

“Oh you are so funny!” I heard my mom giggle. Does she have a visitor? Because I think Hwayoung can’t make my mom giggle like that. I mean a hangover girl every morning? Come on, unless she’s doing something funny, like puking. I went to check who the visitors were….and really wished I didn’t.

 

“Oh here’s my daughter,” my mom rose to her feet and beckoned me to come closer. No effin way. They were the guys at Kai’s party. What the eff are they doing here? In our house? Having coffee while sitting in our living room with my mom? Making my mom laugh and all? What’s their purpose? Why are they here? My mom introduced me to them and the whole duration of the introduction I was just furrowing my eyebrows at them. “You are going to work with them my dear,” ing no! No way!

 

“Oh Mrs. Park you have such a gorgeous daughter,” the Luhan guy who poured the wine on my head, complimented. He totally had no idea about last night. The Lay guy facepalmed himself and nudge Luhan and whispered something. “Oh !” Luhan blurted out. “Is there something wrong?” my mom was surprised. “Oh n-nothing, I was j-just I-I I love your shoes!” Luhan stammered and pointed at my shoes with a high pitched voice. What a great excuse. I smirked at them.

 

My mom was stifling a laugh. Oh this is going to be good. “I didn’t know you are into these kind of things,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter