iv. Stuck

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 – Stuck (Lay)

 

“…and that’s a wrap!”

 

“Good job guys!”

 

Heeyoung made me take the pictures for the Vogue Korea. I’m guessing that she’s very impressed. I can see it in her eyes..and her smile. Tsk okay I’m gonna admit she has a beautiful smile, that, I can’t deny. She also has this positive attitude and she always has a backup plan and she’s so dedicated. I’m impressed.

 

The photoshoot took 7 hours to finish. We had problems with some of the models and the weather just have to be a . The photoshoot is outdoors so the models were drenched with the rain. They have to redo their hair and makeup for two hours. Then we decided to do the photoshoot indoors.

 

The others were packing up and already leaving when the rain stopped pouring. I saw Heeyoung talking to Kai. Her arms folded on her chest. She looked disappointed and Kai looked like an apologetic dog; his hands were clasped together. He must be pleading for something. Heeyoung rolled her eyes and nodded. Then he leaped in joy and pulled Heeyoung for a peck. Okay not just a peck, a long kiss with a lot of movements. Uh.

 

Kai left running in joy leaving her behind. Heeyoung just sighed and turned to my direction. Wow she’s actually really pretty the more I stare at her. Uhm no I have to take that back I’m not staring at her she’s the one staring at me and oh she’s getting nearer. Oh we’re staring at each other. I need to look away. I pretended to searched for my phone in my pocket just to look away from her.

 

“Hey!” I felt her tapped my back. “Oh you’re here,” I pretended that I didn’t see her. “Well duh!” she smiled then take it back. She sat down beside me and sighed again. “What’s the matter? Aren’t you going home yet?” I asked her without looking at her. She only replied with a sigh. “Hey you okay?” I asked her, this time I turned to look at her. “Can you drop me home?”

 

Wow she just asked me to take her home. So Kai really left her for something huh? So the good guy that I am said yes. We were the only ones left at the location and we didn’t even notice. Luhan also texted me that he was going somewhere and left the car with me.

 

We were walking side by side with a safe distance between us. No one dared to talk. Awkward silence is surrounding us. It’s not like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter