xiv. Confrontation

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14 - Confrontation (Heeyoung)

 

I didn't get enough sleep last night, well I didn't sleep at all. I was just staring at the white ceiling of my hotel room. Tears fall occasionally but I wipe it just before it slides down my face. All the things that is happening right now. Do I deserve this? What did I do to deserve this? When will my sister stop doing this to me?

 

I glanced at the digital clock on the wall; it read 3:45am. I forgot to thank Lay for driving me here. I grabbed my phone --the only belonging I got, on the night stand and texted Lay a 'thank you'. 

 

I finally stood up from my bed. My head feels so heavy. It was throbbing so much I could just hit it on the wall but I knew better.

 

I dragged myself to the fridge and got myself a glass of milk then I walked out of the balcony. I sighed as I feel the cold breeze hit me. 

 

Will I be okay? I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. It has always been like this. Why can't I get used to it? Why does it have to be me? Why is it always me? I wiped the forming tears in my eyes before they even fall.

 

I felt my phone vibrated; Lay replied.

 

"I'm here. Just contact me if you need someone. :)" And a little smile formed on my face. 

 

××××××××××××××××××××

 

I texted Mimi to come over at the hotel and bring me some clothes and she kindly did. I also told her that I will be gone for I don't know how long and she understood and I let the 2nd head designer take over for awhile and to never let anyone know where I was.

 

I sighed as I think about yesterday. Ugh I need to go out. I took a quick shower and dressed into a comfortable jeans and a shirt and I went down to the lobby.

 

I faintly smiled at the receptionists as they greeted me but my smile quickly faded when I saw her......Hwayoung--the last person I want to see.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter