xv. Stay the Night

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15 - Stay the Night (Lay)

 

Wow this girl can eat. I was watching Heeyoung devour my home made kimchi. It seems as if she haven't eaten anything this day. She's still beautiful though with all the rice sticking out of .

 

There were a lot of medias outside the hotel she was staying at when I got there so I got us some disguises and exited through the back door with the help of the hotel staffs. And I can't think of anywhere safe and peaceful so I brought her in my condominium. Don't get me wrong she agreed to this. And she's safe with me hehe.

 

"I'm sorry this must be your lunch," she's apologizing for eating my kimchi? "No it's okay that's my leftover dinner anyway," did I just say leftover? Sht. Take it back Lay take it baaack~

 

"Oh no no what I meant is--" she cut me off. "No it's totally fine, it's delicious though did you make this?" She gave me a smile and I was so stupid that I answered her question after 5 seconds. "Well it's the only dish I can make that is edible." She snorted with what I said.

 

"We're almost on the same level," she shrugged while she stack the plates on the table. "Almost?"

 

"Well I'm a bit better than you," she said smugly emphasizing the 'bit'. "Oh and why is that?" I raised my brows at her. "Well I can make kimchi AND pancakes," she proudly said and I swear I laughed so hard at that.

 

"Well you should make me some sometimes."

 

"Oh sure," she rose to her feet and carried the plates but before she even reached the sink I blocked her way. I told her that a visitor should just sit and relax and I should be the one washing the dishes but she was persistent so she continued to walk towards me as I walk backwards until I felt the sink behind me.

 

"Move." She orde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter