vii. Out of Control

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Out of Control (Lay)

'Yah!'

Someone shouted and pulled my blanket away from my body. I shivered and hugged my knees. Then the voice got louder it was near my ear 'ZHANG EFFIN YIXING!!!' I shifted to my other side.

'YAAAAAH!!!'

"OH EFFIN--" someone just hit me with a pillow on my face and that someone is Luhan and he is about to get it. You should never disturb a guy who is having a good dream. Okay that may sound gay coming from a guy but I dreamt about my exes before I even met them-- well not all of them, It's like a sign you know. And this time I dreamt about someone and Luhan just had to wake me up.

"We're gonna be effin late, you know how monstrous that Heeyoung can be," Luhan said throwing another pillow at me. "She's not my boss or your boss okay?" I threw a pillow at him too.

"But we need her designs and we need a footage of whatever is happening there so just get up and make your father proud."

We arrived at the fashion house only to find a Heeyoung in a dragon form. She looked like she's about to eat someone.

"Goodmorning Ms. Park Heeyoung," Luhan greeted her with a nervous grin. This guy is afraid of her? Oh please.

"Should I let you know that we have to delay all the works here for 10 minutes because you ARE FREAKING LATE?" No you dont have to let us know. I think twice if I should reply that to her but I'm afraid she might breathe fire on us. Better not risk our lives.

"We were very sorry we got caught in a traffic jam," Luhan excused. He doesn't need to. No one asked them to stop their work just for us to get a footage. She turned her back at us and walked away. This girl is beautiful but complicated.

I held out my camera and took pictures of them working while Luhan recorded. It was a very busy morning and we still need to interview some of the staffs later this afternoon.

"Where's Hana?" Heeyoung frowned as she asked her other assistant. "She's on leave for a week I think." Heeyoung massaged her temples. She looked so tired but still beautiful. Why am I even observing her.

I sat down on the small couch in the corner of the room and rest. Luhan has stopped recording and went to transfer the files somewhere. "So when are you guys interviewing me?," Oh eff why does she have to appear so suddenly. Heeyoung pulled a monoblock in front of me and sat with her legs crossed. "Oh whenever you want?" I answered looking at her straight in the eyes. She looked directly into my eyes as well but she didn't hold it long. "Great coz I'm tired and I just want to rest for awhile. I'll be in my office if you need anything," she smiled and walked off massaging her temples once more before entering her office.

I didn't see Heeyoung went out of her office at lunch. She must have been sleeping. Does she even have a medicine for headache or something? I looked for any sign of Kai before entering her office. Why am I even looking for him It's not like I'm going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter