xi. Anniversary Disaster Part 1

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - Anniversary Disaster Part 1 (Heeyoung)

 

I woke up at 7am, but stayed for an hour lying down. I smelled the pillows around me. I could smell Kai's scent all over me. Hmm. Im going to be waking up to these everyday starting today. I hugged every pillow I could reach. I reach to Kai's side and he was there. Sleeping so soundlessly. I stared at him and I just can't resist to smile from ear to ear. I've been waiting for this moment to happen.

 

I reached for Kai's face and he brushed my hands off. He never wanted to get disturbed when he's sleeping, so I just wrapped my arms around him and waited for him to wake up. I watched him sleep for half an hour wow.

 

I searched for my phone under the covers.

 

5 new messages.

 

2 from Mimi and 3 from an unknown number. I opened Mimi's message. 'Congratulations on your 3rd year anniversary'. 'Why don't you take a leave for today?'. Hmm maybe I should. I text her back. I will take a leave for today. One day won't hurt.

 

I was about to go down to prepare breakfast, but Kai pulled me back to bed. He hugged me from the back and nestled his face on my neck. 'Hmm' I moaned as I felt his hands groping my . "No bra. Nice," he whisphered into my ear sending shivers to my spine. Gosh. He touched every inch of me and I was a mess and wet and ugh. Hmm.

 

We finally went down to eat breakfast after 'that'. We ended up ordering mcdonalds instead because 'we' haven't gone to the supermarket. Wow I can finally use 'we' now.

 

Kai said he's going to invite a lot of people to celebrate with us. Though it's very disappointing that we are not going to celebrate it with just the two of us, I agreed to it.

 

At 10am Kyungsoo-- Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter