x. Moving In

Just The Other One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - Moving In Part 1 (Heeyoung)

 

"Goodmorning my dear. Oh I see you're already packing," mom greeted. She was hovering at my door, holding a cup of tea on her right hand. She was in her blue doraemon pajamas. "Are you really moving out?" She frowned. "Dad already agreed to it so there's nothing you can do," I smirked at her. "Oh you little daddy's girl, did you call him already?" I just nodded.

 

Kai called me last night to tell me to move in. Gosh I'm so excited, I'm moving in tonight and tomorrow we're going to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary. A new life awaits me, I'm feeling giddy. I can't explain this kind of feeling. I can totally imagine now; me cooking breakfast for him then we're going to work together and go home together and sleep together. We're finally going to do a lot of things together. I just can't wait. I never thought someone will stick by me this long. No guy ever loved me this long. Some got bored the other got stolen.....by my sister.....err. Okay enough of these thoughts I still have work.

 

After packing half of my things--I'll comeback for my other things. I did my daily routine and went down to eat my breakfast.

 

"Are you really moving in with Kai?" Hwayoung asked while munching her salad. She doesn't sound like she's happy for me. Aww I know she's gonna miss me. "Gonna miss me?" I and she just rolled her eyes. "When are you moving out?" She asked. What's with the straight face and cold shoulder? "Uhm tonight, he's going to pick me up." She wipe and stood up as if she didn't hear my answer. What's with her. Hangover maybe. I shrugged the thought off and ate my breakfast. No one can ruin my mood today.

 

I went to the fashion house smiling all the way in and they were looking at me weirdly. Luhan's reaction caught my attention his mouth was agape. Lay nudged him. Was this their first time seeing me smile like this? Okay I'm just so happy with the whole moving in with Kai.

 

"You seem to be in a good mood today," Mimi pointed out handing me a cup of coffee. "Thanks."

 

"Coz she's moving in with her man," Baekhyun suddenly appeared, sipping his cup of coffee. I blushed a little. I'm just not used to be on the hot seat. I'm more like a listener

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter