Chapter Eight

Ancient Love

The Quiet Watch

Days have passed by and it seemed as if Minhyuk was being watched. Wherever he went, it felt like someone was watching close by. Minhyuk decided to ignore it and meet up with Na Young.

To: Na Young

Babe, let's meet up at your work place? <3

Minhyuk sent the message and began walking towards her cafe. His pocket suddenly vibrated and took out his phone.

From: Na Young

Sure oppa! <3

Minhyuk smiled and walked in the cafe, where he saw Na Young being scolded by a customer. He decided to stand by at first but took action when the customer had used language that shouldn't by used towards his girlfriend.

"How are you a worker here if you can't properly serve your own customer their drink! Look at this! It's all over my new leather bag you disgraceful dirty !" the customer shouted.

"Excuse me, but she is not a . How dare you accuse her of being one." Minhyuk argued back at the customer. The customer stood there in shock, she had never seen such a handsome young man before.

"Well..She.. She spilled the drink all over my purse! It's leather too!" the lady argued back.

"That doesn't mean that you could call her a madam." Minhyuk calmly stated. The lady seemed to have calm down and decided to take a chance and "grab him". But, Minhyuk, being a vampire, had known what she was like and quickly stated that he was actually Na Young's boyfriend.

"Excuse me sir, but are yo-" the customer tried to speak until Minhyuk interrupted.

"No madam, I am not available. I am actually the boyfriend of this young lady over here" Minhyuk said and pulled Na Young close by his side and wrapped his arm around her waist. Minhyuk smirked at the young lady and continued at what he said earlier.

"Even if I am available, I most certainly not go after someone like you" Minhyuk said. "Come Na Young, let's get you cleaned up, you have a bit of latte on your jeans, and a little bit on your face as well." Minhyuk said as he grabbed a tissue from her small apron and wiped the latte off her face and kissed her forehead. The lady stood there in shock and left in disbelief.