Chapter Two

Ancient Love

The Unpleasant Lifestyle

The Prince's life was turned upside down, his life had gone worse than before. Now that the woman he had met, was a pureblood vampire, his life was doomed. The blood running through his body, is slowly changing him. It wasn't his blood anymore, it was the blood of a newborn vampire. The Prince wouldn't be a human anymore, he was slowly chaning into a vampire.

A few weeks had passed, and he had fully changed into a newborn. He was going out of control, he was longing for blood. He started to drink the blood out of his maids and servants. Until one day, Yura, had come by again. Greeting him with the same pale face, and long brown hair.

"I see you have fully changed into a newborn, Minhyuk-shi." Said Yura, with a gleamingful smirk.

"What.. Did you do to me?! Because of you, I had the life out of my maids and servants!" exclaimed Minhyuk, with pure red eyes.

"I did this because of you.." Yura said, as she held out her hand, and cupped Minhyuk's cheeks and whispered into his ear, "I want you to be with me." Minhyuk was compelled again, as Yura walked out, Minhyuk did the same. 

Together, they both devoured each and every human living in the villages, and towns. They destroyed every single human being out there, along with turning some into newborns, to form an army, since people were becoming suspicious with all the deaths. The townspeople, have figured it all out. There were vampires, just beneath them, the people gathered together to hunt and search for these newborns, along with Minhyuk and Yura. But as time passed, Minhyuk had fallen for Yura. He would do anything for her, even if he wasn't being compelled.