Chapter one

Ancient Love

The Beginning

"Young Master, it's time to wake up"

"Go away." the Prince mumbled and stirred in his sleep.

"But Young Mas-"

"I said go away! Do you not have ears?" the Prince said in anger as he got up from his bed and stared at his butler with piercing red eyes.

"Alright.. As you wish.." said the Butler.

The Prince went outside and walked for a bit. He came across a young lady dressed in a maroon cloak. He slowly took a step towards the mysterious lady, her presence was strange.

"How do you do?" said the lady in the maroon cloak.

"Um.. I am doing well m'lady" said the Prince. The young lady dressed in the maroon cloak took off her hood, exposing her face to him. She had light brown hair that complimented her pale face. Her brown eyes stared straight at the young Prince. She walked towards him slowly.

"My name is Kwon Yura." Yura said while staring him straight in the eyes.

"M-My name is Lee Minhyuk, the young Prince" Minhyuk stuttered as he stared back towards her.

"Oh, I already know who you are Minhyuk-shi." Yura spoke as her soft lips grazed upon Minhyuk's face, then leading towards his neck. Minhyuk was under her spell, he was being compelled. But all of a sudden, he felt something prick his neck. It was Yura. She wasn't an ordinary human, she wasn't even human at all.

She was a  vampire.