Chapter Three

Ancient Love

A Tragedy

Yura had an unpleasant feeling, she found out that the villagers were after her and Minhyuk. She was getting weaker by the second, she wanted to feed off of Minhyuk, but she couldn't. It was like she was falling for him, but little did she know, that she was. She couldn't take it any longer, and ran off. The prince was confused by her actions, and ran off to find her. He found Yura, feeding off of a deer. All of a sudden, the both of them heard the voices of the villagers. Terrified, they starting running, but the villagers had caught them red handed. The villagers were surrounding them, Yura and the Prince tried to jump on the branches of the trees, but stopped when some of the villagers started shooting arrows at them.Yura started to kill off the humans, and so did Minhyuk. They killed a majority of them. They both sighed in relief, but that wasn't the end. There was still one human left, but it wasn't no ordinary human, he was a Vampire slayer. Yura stood there, not knowing what to do, with big, red eyes, blood that was dripping from the sides of her mouths, then suddenly, she went after the Vampire slayer. She jumped onto him, but the Vampire slayer had tricked her, and stabbed a wooden stake into her heart. Minhyuk saw what had happened, the love of his life was now gone. The one whom he loved so much, was dead. He picked the dead Yura and layed her head onto his lap.

"Yura...." Minhyuk mumbled, while crying. He felt a hand on his face.

"Don't cry Minhyuk-shi, I know you loved me, and I did so as well.. But my time is now over, find someone who will love you forever, as did I." Yura spoke as tears spilled from her wet eyes.

"Find someone who will love you for you.." Yura's time was now up, she had died in Minhyuk's arms.