Chapter Ten

Ancient Love

The Memories

It was dawn, the sun rays were just arising and the bright orange, and yellow colors were popping up very slowly. Minhyuk slowly arose from his bed, he noticed Na Young snoring softly. He chuckled and lightly grazed his hand over her milky white cheek. Minhyuk watched her with admiration, was it fate that brought the two together? Was it Yura who had given him hope that he would find another person to love? Or was it just a mere coincidence? Questions that couldn't be answered just yet, Minhyuk got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Inside, he just stared at himself in the mirror. In an instance, memories of the dreadful past starting to flashback again. The blood, the deaths, the screaming, the , it all surrounded Minhyuk. Clutching onto his head with a tight grasp, he wanted to remove the flashbacks that caused him great harm. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It kept haunting him.

Screaming could be heard from the bathroom, Na Young quickly woke up from the noice and ran to wherever it was coming from. She ran to the bathroom, where she found Minhyuk holding onto his head and crying. Shocked, Na Young went to comfort him.

"Oppa.. Oppa it's okay. It's going to be alright!" Na Young said, and hugged Minhyuk as if she was telling him that the harmful memories would suddenly vanish, never to be seen again. Slowly, Minhyuk rose his head, staring at Na Young with his wet, and tearful eyes. He hugged Na Young and sobbed into her shoulder. Na Young patted his back and whispered, "It's alright. I'm with you. I'll help you" over and over again.

--

Sorry for the really late update, I actually forgot about this story... OTL.

So... I hope this made up for it.. Haha....

(>_<)

- Nina.