Chapter Eleven

Ancient Love

Nightfall

 Weeks have passed ever since Minhyuk's memories came back to haunt him. Na Young felt useless as she didn't know what to do to help her boyfriend. Minhyuk, on the other hand, had no idea how to get rid of these horrid memories. Tell her your secret.. Only then will these memories fade away. The voice in Minhyuk's head said. However, the consequences of telling Na Young were high, he was afraid of what she would think of him. Monster. Demon. Blood-er. it all wandered in his mind, the words that have always brought him pain. The words that he didn't want to hear from someone else. The words that he never would want to hear from his beloved one. He took a deep breath and slightly calmed down. Na Young who fell asleep was lying on his lap, Minhyuk looked down at her milky white face and it with a small small on his face. Na Young's eyes started to flutter, she woke up and a small yawn escaped . She was face to face with Minhyuk, giggling, she leaned up and gave him a kiss on his lips and hugged him. Summoning up his courage, le unwrapped Na Young's arms from his neck and looked at her. Confused, Na Young stared back. 

"I have something to tell you.." Minhyuk whispered, but still continued to stare at her. "But.. please don't be frightened.." How would he tell Na Young that he was a vampire? The words couldn't escape his mouth. He couldn't tell her, but decided to show her. Na Young noticed a change in his eyes, from Minhyuk's dark brown eyes, it had changed into blood red eyes, that screamed out lust. Fangs shot out from Minhyuk's mouth. 

Scared, Na Young slightly backed away. Her body was shaking with fear, she had only read in books that vampires existed in fairytales, not in a world that she lived in.

"I don't want to harm you Na Young" Minhyuk spoke and glared at her with his now lustful eyes. 

"I'm a vampire." Minhyuk spoke once more, and bit Na Young's neck. The burning pain travelled up to Na Young's neck. Minhyuk wasn't the loving, sweet boyfriend he once was, no he had changed into a demon. A vampire. A vampire that craved for blood. The demons that take a form of a human that longed for a human's blood to satisfy their cravings.