Chapter Six

Ancient Love

The Confession

Two days have passed ever since the encounter of Na Young's traumatic moment. Minhyuk decided to stay by her side and protect her from harm. One day, Minhyuk called Na Young and asked her out on a day. They agreed to go to a cafe nearby her house. When Na Young got there, Minhyuk was already sitting at a table, looking through his phone.

"Minhyuk!" Na Young said as she took a seat in front of him.

"Oh, hey Na Young." Minhyuk calmly said. Alright, this is it.

The two both talked on and on about their lives, except the fact that Minhyuk couldn't tell her that he was a vampire from the Victorian era.

"So, why did you call me out here Minhyuk?" Na Young asked and sipped on her coffee.

"Oh well u-um.. I-i" Minhyuk started stuttering and quickly grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip. The warmth of the coffee cooled him down and relaxed him.

"Oh well.. I.. wanted to say something.." Minhyuk said looking at the big, brown eyes of Na Young. She does look like Yura... She looks so much like her..

"Well... What is it?" Na Young asked with curiousity.

"I...." Minhyuk said and quickly looked down.., "I what...?" Na Young furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Minhyuk suspiciously.

"I like you." Was all Minhyuk said as he quickly dashed off, and hurried into his car, leaving a very confused and shocked Na Young.