The Calm Before the Arashi(Storm)

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

A.N-Hello guys!! We are nearing the ending of the story as it reached it !!!! So without further delay please enjoy this chapter!!!!!

-Chapter 8

    “Sakurai-san...before I tell you my answer, there’s also something I need to tell you.” You started, as he slowly stood up, looking even more nervous than before. You slowly reached for your back pocket and pulled out the object that you head prepared, and showed him in your hands the same necklace that you had received from him 15 years ago. Sho’s eyes bulged when he saw the familiar jewelry and looked and forth between you and the jewelry    

“It’s been a while Sho-chan…” You tried to smile, as tears were threatening to fall down

    “Usagi?” You heard the rapper choke out, as he slowly walked towards taking the jewelry from your hand.

    “I...I wanted to tell you so many time, but…...” You felt something push you before you can finish, feeling two arms wrap around you.

    “Usagi..I finally found you. I finally found you.” He whispered repeatedly, as his embrace tighten as you let your tears flow down your cheeks.

    “Sho-chan..I’m so sorry I wanted to tell you so many times, and about the letters…..I’m sorry…I didn’t mean..I-I” You cried

    “Shhhh...I’ll hear everything later, so first calm down.” He gently spoke, as you felt his hand pat your head that was filled with warmth that you remember all those years ago.. I couldn’t stay away after all…. After a few minutes of calming yourself down, you felt the two arm, release you from the embrace as the rapper place his hands on your face to wipe the remaining tears.

    “Neh let’s go sit on the bench over there and talk ok?” Sho suggested, as you nodded and made your way to the bench towards the other end of the backyard. You both sat there in silence, suddenly feeling the awkward tension rising as all your focus was now on your finger like it was the most interesting thing on earth.

    “....It suddenly got awkward neh?...I don’t know where to begin…” Sho started nervously. You sat there in silence not knowing how to reply, as you felt your heart beating faster and faster against your chest.

    “Y-you’re not mad?” You asked, fidgeting with your fingers.

    “I am mad.” He replied flatly, causing you to flinch slightly.

    “Mad that I didn’t realise it sooner, I really am a baka aren’t I?” He chuckled slightly, as you smile softly turning to see the rapper smiling at you, feeling the awkward tension go down.

    “I’m sorry I didn’t say anything. I really wanted to tell you. After that day when we hung out to read my letters to you guys, I was shocked to found out none of my other letters in the past 15 years didn’t reach you guys.” You began.

    “Eh? So you mean to tell me that you have been sending letters this whole time?” The rapper asked, surprised at this new found information.

    “Yeah I’ve been writing them and giving them to Taku-niisan to give you guys personally since I thought it would be faster for you to receive them. But after confronting him about it, I found out that he’s been hiding the letters for the past 15 years, and it was all because he thought I would become like Shizuka nee-san.” You nodded, as you continued to explain everything that had happened this past few weeks, with Aiba finding out along with Nino, and how you’ve been trying to void the guys.

    “Those idiots, they knew all along.” You heard the rapper whisper to no one in particular.    

    “It’s not their fault. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have had the courage to confess everything. And I’m glad that I did. I feel so much more refreshed.” You smiled giving yourself a big stretch.

    “I guess I have to thank them too. If it wasn’t for then I wouldn’t have had the courage to say anything either. I guess we both owe them a lot huh?” He giggled, as you nodded in agreement.

    “Neh Sara-chan?”

    “Hn?”

    “You still haven’t replied to my confession from earlier you know.” Sho smirked, as you suddenly felt blood rush to your face and hid your face in embarrassment.

    “Let me ask again. Would you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?” He asked as he stood in front of you and held out his hand waiting for your reply. You slowly turned to face him and grabbed his hand standing up from your seat.

    “Yes.” You smiled back, as you were once again pulled into his embrace. It amazed you how safe and warm Sho’s chest felt, as you felt yourself tighten your embrace, afraid that it’ll be gone.

    “Now that I’ve finally found you. I am never letting you go.” He swore, as you nodded promising the same thing. After a few minutes the both of you decided to return to the party, knowing that a certain birthday would be teasing you if you were gone for too long, and spent the rest of the night without care with the one person you loved.

--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

    “Ohayo gozaimasu!!” You greeted the workers cheerfully, skipping down the hall.

    “Someone is very happy. Did something good happen?” You heard your senpai call out.

    “Let’s just say that I’ve finally got this thing off my chest and I feel free.” You smiled back.

    “Well good for you.” Your senpai smiled, as she linked her arm with yours as the both of you walked together towards the set.

    “People will start to think you guys are sisters rather than a Senpai, Kohai.” the director giggled.

    “That’s fine by me! I always wanted a little sister anyway! Right Sara-chan?”

    “Yes I always wanted another sister. Being surrounded by boys your whole life gets tiring.” You joked as the other staff laughed along with you. After an hour or so of setting up the prop for today’s show VS Arashi, the idol took their place and waited for the director’s signal. You spotted the rapper and unknowingly smiled to yourself as you stared at him, until the brat caught you smiling to the group’s mother hen. You saw him smirk telling you that you some explaining to do after the recording and palmed yourself in your forehead. Great now let the teasing begin...and I tried so hard last night to keep it a secret until Sho-chan and I were ready to tell everyone….

    As the recording began the rapper started with his intro-monologue explaining how Nino’s birthday party was fun last night and teased the gamer how much video games he had received. It wasn’t until they introduced the plus one guest where you felt your smile slowly disappear.

    “And it’s our plus one guest Aoi Yu-san!” the rapper introduced as the audience clapped and the actress made her way down towards the idols.

    “We also met you at our other show haven’t we?” The rapper started.

    “Yes, I’ve been begging the producers to put me on all of your shows since I always have so much fun with everyone.” The actress smiled, as the audience giggled at the actress’ cuteness. You felt your heart pinch a bit at seeing the actress getting all clingy toward Sho. You took a deep breath, knowing you had to keep a professional face just like how the guys are, and patiently watch the recording and waited for an order from your senpai for any props that needed to be on the set for the next game. This is going to be a long recording. After the first game was finished, there was a small break in between, as you and the other staff quickly set up the props for the next game. In the corner of your eye you saw the actress clinging unto Sho like glue and felt yourself clenching unto your work paper. Just then you felt your phone vibrate from your back pocket and saw that Nino had sent you a text message. You quickly shot a glance at the gamer who was at the corner of the set, and discreetly nodded his head. You turned your attention back to your phone and checked the message.

Now don’t be jealous now Sara-chan. You’re making it waaayy too obvious. You should go to acting school to work on your poker face. :P

                    -Nari-

P.S- You still need to explain to me about last night! And don’t try to run away this time! Cause we’re meeting in our green room when the recording is done. We’ll wait for you. Remember I know where you live there is no escape.

 

You smiled at the message, and feeling a whole lot better continued on with your work.

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---

After cleaning up the props from the set and the ending the day with a short staff meeting, you made your way to Arashi’s greenroom, knowing that if you didn’t you’d hear endless nagging from a certain bratty gamer tomorrow. You knocked on the door and made your way in as you heard a voice giving you the permission to enter.

    “Hello everyone!” You greeted with a smile.

    “Sara-chan! or should I say Usagi!!” Aiba smiled as he sat up to give you a hug. You smiled back and returned the hug until suddenly you felt someone pulling the two of you apart.

    “Careful Aiba, she officially belongs to someone.” you heard the rapper confess as you felt his one arm wrap around your waist protectively.

    “Geez didn’t know that Sho-chan can be so possessive. Becareful Sara-chan he might be worse than your brothers.” The animal lover teased as he went back to his seat.

    “Enough with this small talk I want to know what happened yesterday since you two wouldn’t say a word! And just so you know none of you can’t leave until I hear every single detail!” you heard the brat begin to whine.

    “Kazu don’t be a brat let them talk.” Jun nagged.

    “Nothing really happened guys. Seriously. We just talked, and what we talked about is private.” The rapper answered as the two of you made your way back to your seat on the sofa.

    “Well then what’s going to happen from now on? You guys are going to have to be extra careful and especially Sara-chan since she could lose her internship here. If word got out.” The leader asked, getting to the important point of the topic.

    “We know, we decided to take things slow for now, we’ll be extra careful. What I’m more worried about is Takuya-senpai finding out about this and her family….” You heard the rapper sigh hopelessly as you heard the others giggled in amusement.

    “You’ll be fine Sho-chan, if anything I’m actually thinking about telling him tonight, since he said that we wanted to come over to see my new place. Also I’m pretty sure he kind of has idea of us becauses of how we acted last night.” You smiled, trying to reassure him.

    “What?! So soon? Oh god I didn’t know I had to prepare my will this soon.” He sighed again sinking into his seat.

    “It was nice knowing you Sho-chan! Neh can I have your watches when go to the other side?” The brat teased.

    “Nari-kun, you are not helping…” You teasingly glared, as the brat immediately shut his mouth.

    “Sho-chan you’ll be fine. I’m sure that Sara-chan will persuade senpai, and if anything from what we heard from Kazu, he kind of owes Sara-chan after what he did.” The leader conforted, placing his hands on the rapper’s shoulder.

    “I still can’t believe that you’re the Usagi from 15 years ago Sara-chan. I was shocked when Nino told me last night after you left home.” The youngest male pouted, complaining how he felt left out.

    “Eh then Satoshi-kun when did you find out?” The rapper asked. The eldest looked up and gave a slight smile to everyone.

    “I actually recognized her when we were looking for her fan letter together. When SMAP first introduced her, I remember that she looked really familiar and when we were talking about her letter it hit me, but Sho-chan didn’t seem to say anything and Sara-chan seemed like she didn’t want to be found out so I just stayed quiet.” He explained as the others, including yourself, just stared at the sleeping looking man in disbelief.

    “Is that why you suggested that I call you by your nickname that I used to call you when we went to the mall at that time? Cause you knew?!” You almost yelled. The eldest just nonchalantly nodded as everyone just started laughing uncontrollably

    “That’s Riida for you. Always knowing everything but acting like he knows nothing.” Nino laughed. However unknown to the people that were laughing and having fun, a figure on the other side of the door had heard everything…...

--.---.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

-Later that night-

    “This place is nice Sara-chan! Oji-chan and Oba-chan sure have good taste.” Your idol cousin approved, as he continued to tour around the apartment.

    “Sara oba-chan I’m hungry!!” a little girl whinned, as she clung unto you.

    “ Hai Hai, I’m sorry Asuka-chan I’ll cut some fruits for you right now.” You patted her head, as you made your way towards the kitchen. After you finished cutting the apple you brought it back to the living room table and began sharing it with your niece and cousin.

    “It’s a usagi!! It’s soo cute!” You niece complimented, as she began to play with her food. You and your cousin looked at the small girl fondly and imagined yourself having a family of your own.

    “Neh...Taku-nii chan I have something to tell you.” You began, looking seriously into your cousin’s eyes.

    “Well I knew this was coming so might as well be it now.” You heard him sigh.

    “So you know?”

    “How could I not? The way the two of you were together throughout the entire party. It was kind of obvious. Nakai knew it was going to happen eventually.” The SMAP idol continued to sigh. You smiled already knowing that your cousin had approved of your decision and jumped him to give him a hug.

    “Thanks nii-chan, you don’t know how much this means to me.” You thanked, as  you felt your cousin pat your head warmly.

    “Just...please becareful. I’ll never hear the end of it from your brothers if anything happens to you and I won’t be able to forgive myself. Also you’re going to be the one to tell your brothers. I still want my head attached to my body thanks.” He warned, as you nodded your head, “I promise!”

--.---.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

    The rapper came home as he crashed onto his bed tired after an eventful day, but still had a small smile on his face. He heard a notification ring go off on his phone and saw the text message from a certain SMAP member.

    Sakurai I think it’s time that we have a talk.

                                    -K.T-

The rapper sighed at the message knowing it was going to happen sooner or later. He began typing his reply and praying to everyone higher being out there that he will live to see another day after this so called “talk”

-----

OWARI

A.N- I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Please stay tuned for the next chapter! If you guys also have request please message me!! :)