Already Discovered??

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

Chapter 3: Already Discovered?

A.N-Here's Chapter 3!!! Thank You readers so much for taking your time in reading my story!! It really means alot!!! :D Well enjoy this chapter!!! :D

Arashi it’s Sara Usami here, a.k.a Usagi-chan! I hope that my cousin and your senpai Kimura Takuya is sending my letters properly! I just thought that instead of mailing it, giving it to Taku-nii would be faster! How everyone is doing! I hope Sato-kun isn’t sleeping like usual. Heehee I hope Masa-chan is his usual sunny self and I hope Jun-chan is being less clingy to Sho-chan hahas! I really miss everyone, but I especially miss you Sho-chan! I hope you aren’t pushing yourself, because lately you looked so sad on T.V! And don’t try yo lie I can tell! ! I hope that this letter can cheer you up though! I actually tried to visit the office sometimes, when I visit my cousin, but you guys are never there!! WHY? God must really hate me huh everyone.. But don’t worry Sho-chan I’ll always write to you! So expect a lot of visit from Taku-nii chan ok? And also from now on when we meet in the future call me Sara-chan not Usagi I think it’s time to graduate from being the little Usagi you guys once knew right? I am already 14 years old so from now on call me Sara-chan from now on cause I won’t be putting “Usagi” in my future letters! -Sara Usami-

 

“So Sara-chan really is Usagi-chan......Should I talk to Sara-chan about this?” He whispered to himself.

 

“Aiba?” A voiced suddenly called out. The hyperactive member flinched at the sudden voice and quickly stuff the letter in his pocket and turned to the person who had surprisingly called out to him.

 

“Ahh Sho-chan, you scared me!” He tried to act normally.

 

“What are you being scared of? I was worried that you weren’t coming out and thought that you really lost your stuff.....And that I sort of forgot that my manager drove me here so I didn’t bring my car and everyone already left.” He admitted, placing his one hand on his head in embarrassment.

 

“Hahas let’s go I’ll drive you.” Aiba laughed as he pulled the rapper out of the building and into his car.

 

The two were in the road in no time, as they talked about their next schedule, next vacation and lastly Sara-chan.

 

“Neh so what do you think of Sara-chan, she’s pretty cute isn’t she? And she’s smart!” Aiba smiled brightly. I need to see how Sho-chan feels about Sara before I can say anything about her being Usagi-chan...The rapper smiled in agreement and nodded, however the smile slowly faded as his expression became emotionless, “She’s pretty alright, and easy to talk to, but something doesn’t feel right about her.” Aiba flinched, hoping the Keio boy wasn’t already deducing the truth and asked with the rapper with caution, “W-What do you mean?”

 

“Well it’s like I have this feeling that this isn’t the first time I’ve met her like we’ve met somewhere before.” Sho explained not knowing how well to explain it. Aiba gave an internal sigh of relief as his usual smile returned.

 

“I’m sure we saw her during concerts while she was still in Japan, or maybe a fan s igning event that we had. Maybe that’s why you feel like you saw her.” He reasoned, he didn’t know why he wasn’t being honest in just admitting who Sara really was, but something just told him to keep it a secret...For now. Sho pondered at the possibilities the taller man had laid out, but none of them seem to feel right.

 

“But it feels more than that....For some reason and I don’t want to say it, she kind of reminds me of....nevermind that’s impossible.” The rapper shook it off. The taller male knew exactly who the latter was thinking of and tried his best to divert his attention.

 

“Well anyways what kind of drink are you in for tonight Sho-chan? We should buy something from the liquor store before going to your place.” Aiba suggested.

 

“Ahh don’t worry I already told the others what kind of drink to get. I already gave them cash for it we just need to hurry. Maybe you can make us some cocktail again. Now go go~” The rapper smiled, as the taller man nodded and slowly started applying more force on the accelerator.

------------------------

-Sakurai Sho’s place-

 

Hours went by as the room was filled with laughter of the members, when finally the alcohol slowly began to hit each one of them bringing them to their limit.

 

“Ah that’s it I can’t drink anymore. I don’t want a hangover.” the rapper raised his hands, indicating tat he was done for the night.

 

“Same here”

 

“Ore mo..”

 

“Ugh...me too.”

 

“Hai ore me.” the four members also raised their hands. With little conscious he had left, Sho slowly began cleaning away the empty alcohol bottles and shot glasses and laid out the futon for s, since he knew none of them in the right state to drive themselves home and he for sure was not in his right mind to drive them as well. He slowly placed the last blanket over the youngest member and went out to the living room veranda to get some fresh air. The rapper pondered on his earlier thought this night with Aiba in the car, about Sara and Usagi. The more he thought about it, more question it raised. 

 

-Flash back-

 

WAIT USAGI-CHAN!! I promise I’ll come and get you when you get older, and when I become a super idol!!” The young teen screamed, as the little girl turned showing her tears as she sadly smiled and nodded her head before heading into the van.

 

-End-

 

-Another Flashback-

 

Hahas well it was years ago and it’s not like you guys met with her often like we did, it only makes sense that you guys don’t remember.”

Kusanagi chuckled. “But Sa-chan knows Arashi right? Since you have such a good memory you should remember them, and even if you didn’t you probably heard of them right?

 

“Hai all of my friends, including myself are fans! Nice to meet you my name is Sara Usami.” she bowed. The rapper stared at the girl and felt the familiar stir in his heart that he hasn’t felt for year.

 

No way.....Usagi?” The rapper thought. No....it can’t be...she would remember me..It can’t be her.

 

-End-

 

Is Usagi really....” He sighed for the umpteenth times taking a sip of his unfinished drink that Aiba had made for him. He heard the door to his veranda unlock and suddenly turned hearing the veranda door open.

 

“Sorry did I scare you? I didn’t mean to.” The bartender of the rapper’s drink apologized, closing the door behind him as he walked next to the latter.

 

“Are the others asleep Aiba?” The rapper asked, showing once again his mother side.

 

“Hahas yes mom they are.” Aiba laughed, turning his head to the rapper and seeing the drink he had made for the latter.

 

“I thought you were done for the day. You’re going to have a hangover tomorrow.” He point to the cup.

 

“I need it...”

 

“Well then, I’m guessing you’re thinking about Usagi-chan?” The taller male guessed. Sho gave a small laugh indicating that the taller male had guessed right.

 

“Sho-chan please....you can’t continue like this. As your best friend, it really scares, worries and most of all saddens me that you’re like this. It’s been 15 years Sho..15 years.” Aiba emphasized.

 

“I know...and you should know better than anyone that I’ve tried to forget. Going to parties, meeting other woman, but for what? For the media to get a wind of it and publicizing it, and what’s worse it not only made my image worse, but whole group’s image in general.” Sho sighed, as he had his face downcast in embarrassment remembering those articles that were covered in lies, particularly one about how he was sleeping around with women..

 

“I know Sho-chan, but you have to do more than forget, you have to move on!” Aiba shook the latter hoping it would have some effect.

 

“And what if I can’t......Aiba she was the reason why I changed my mind on quitting Johnny’s when we were about to debut. She was the reason why I debuted. If it wasn’t for her. I wouldn’t be here with Riida (Leader), with Matsujun, with Nino....with you, my best friend.” Sho started to choked,

 

“Sho you-”

 

“Yeah...I was and still am in love with her...No at this point it’s more like I’m crazy about her huh? No one in their right mind would wait for a girl for 15 years. No one....Something is definitely wrong with me.” The rapper choked. Sadness slowly began engulfing the rapper’s heart as he felt his eyes water, but with sadness another emotion followed.

 

“why...Why...WHY!! Why didn’t she mail me at least once?! She never even came to visit once?!! Not once!!! I’ve waited for her for 15 years, kept my hope for 15 years.....Yet she....nothing...I waited for nothing... GODDAMMIT ALL!!” the rapper broke down, throwing the glass he had his hands to the grounds, bringing his back against the veranda door and slowly sitting himself down on the ground where there wasn’t any glass shards. Aiba just stood there, staring at the glass pieces that now blanket over the area in front of rapper.. He only had seen the rapper in this state only once before...during about half a year before his debut. He had completely broke down, hearing the news of their debut in 6 months and tried any way possible to quit Johnny’s. The reason for Sho wanting to quit was because his father was mentally torturing to his own son to quit and made his life difficult. He was able to endure everything during his Jr year since it was his dream, but with the news of his debut, the torture got worse until the teen was driven to a corner, until he had broke down like he had now and suddenly smashed the dance mirror with his shoes and ran out of the practice room. No one except for Aiba knew the real reason of his behavior and the taller male remembered how the rapper never smiled after that and rarely showed up for practice until one day, that one little girl changed everything. After a few days he slowly started to smile and two months before our debut, he had returned to his normal self, or better yet, it was a new and improved Sho. But now that same girl that made him smile was making him suffer.

 

“Sho-chan..” Aiba whispered, as he knelt down to the smaller male and began soothing his back. After a few minutes, the taller male heard light snores and knew Sho had fell asleep and carefully brought the smaller male to his bed.

 

“I need to call Sara-chan and talk about this with her. This can’t continue on any longer.” Aiba whispered to himself, making a mental note to call the girl first thing in the morning and then after heading towards his dreamland.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The sun rose illuminating its light through the window waking a certain rapper. He squinted , letting his eyes adjust to the sudden light in the room and slowly sat up.

 

“Damn..I shouldn’t have drank that last glass last night...Now I’ve got a damn headache..” The reapper cursed and yesterday night’s scene replayed in his head.

 

“I’m seriously so pathetic...who cries to sleep now a days....I better apologize to Aiba.” He told himself as he got up to look for the taller man. Only identifying only three of , the rapper deduced that Aiba was already awake and slowly tiptoed out of his room, making sure not to wake the other three members.

 

“Aiba?”

 

“Oh hey! You woke up pretty fast considering how much you drank last night.” The taller male giggled. The rapper placed his hand on his head in embarrassment and apologize for last night pathetic display.

 

“It’s nothing Sho-chan, I just hope you feel better.” Aiba smiled placing his hand on the latter’s shoulders.

 

“Yeah thanks for being there with me last night. Just please don’t tell the other members.” The rapper smiled, as Aiba nodded his head.

 

“So why are you up so early? We don’t have anything today.” Sho asked noticing the other male arealdy cleaned up and dressed.

 

“Yeah my mom called and said she came to Tokyo for a day to visit. I’m just going to have some light breakfast with her and then see her off. I’ll come back if you want to do something today.” Aiba replied. The rapper gave a slight “Ah” and agreed in meeting again later in the afternoon and let the taller male go. They waved their goodbyes and Aiba exited the door leaving the rapper back in babysitting the other three that were sleeping in his room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

-At a Cafe Somewhere in the City-

 

You sat there in an isolated corner waiting anxiously for your company to arrive. You lookd at your phone the umpteenth time at the text that had arrived earlier this morning.

 

Sara-chan! It’s Aiba. Or should I say Masa-chan.. Yes I know that you are Usagi-chan..and no I didn’t tell Sho-chan. It’s just I wanted to talk to you first before doing anything. Please meet me at XXXX Cafe in Shibuya at 12:30, I know the manager there so he reserved my usual special area so don’t worry about any people taking pictures or crazy fans. Just please come cause we really need to talk about this. -Aiba-

 

You closed your cellphone, letting out a sigh. He must have found the letter...It was in the building after all...

 

“Yo Sara-chan.” You heard a voice call out. Your immediately raised your head and stood up from your seat, and saw the same man that called you out this meeting.

 

“Aiba-san...” You choked out.

 

“Sar-...No Usagi-chan..It’s Masa-chan isn’t it?” He smiled, as he pulled you in, giving you his warm hug that he used to give 15 years ago. Your felt your tears flowing down your face as you were overcome with the nostalgic brother-like warm hug that you haven’t felt.

 

“Yoshi Yoshi..don’t cry..” The older male tighten his hug as well as patting your head. After a few seconds he released you from his hug and wiped your tears away.

 

“Sit down I’m sorry if I scared you about figuring out your identity.” Aiba smiled as both of you returned to your seat, as you wiped your remaining tears.

 

“Sara-chan to tell you the truth I saw you and Takuya-san talking in front of the building.” Aiba started as he took out the red envelope that he had found that night, and placed it in front of you.

 

“And this..confirmed everything. I’m sorry for reading it without asking.” Aiba continued. You couldn’t say a word, it was as if literally the cat had caught your tongue as you silently took the red envelope.

 

“Sara-chan I understand why you don’t want to say anything, but don’t you think Sho-chan has the rights to know? He waited for Usagi for 15 years...Iya(No) He’s still waiting for Usagi...He’s waiting for you.” The taller male spoke with a worried expression. You felt your eyes water again, your visions beginning to blur.

 

“Masa-chan...I don’t know what to do....I really don’t...If what you said is true and you heard everything then you should understand why I’m not saying anything right? After talking with Taku-nii chan and Shizu-neechan I started to remember all the rumors and scandals you and the others were in, and how crazy the media went with each of everyone’s scandals. Your CD sales declined because of it and the ratings for the drama that years were the worst wasn’t it? I even heard that you almost had to quit Arashi because of those scandals...” You began, trying hard to keep the tears in.

 

“Thats true but-”

 

“Masa-chan I can’t do that to you guys, and even more I can’t do that to Sho-chan.” You argued back.

 

“But that doesn’t make sense Sara-chan what happens if another woman, an actress, an idol grabs Sho-chan away from you? What are you going to do then? And when the media finds out about the two of them, its still going to have the same blow and consequences as if it was the two of you. We all plan on getting married sooner or later, so either way to get married there’s going to be a scandal everywhere for all of us. In the end we’re going to have to deal with that consequences. One person like you can’t prevent that, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Aiba counter argued.

 

“Masa-chan the difference between me and an actress or an idol is that those girls are known and famous and the people and fans would probably accept the fact that Sho-chan is with them then with someone like me. There’s even fans out there shipping you guys with actresses and idols so at least some people are accepting it from the start. And what’s worse is, even if we managed to get together if the media finds out that I’m the daughter of the famous Usami’s they’re going to think that Sho-chan is just using it to get roles in dramas. Am I wrong? Why do you think we’re keeping our relationship with Taku-niichan a secret from the media? And not only Sho-chan the media will probably point fingers at you guys too! That because Sho-chan’s lover is the daughter of a famous directors Arashi is using that connection to get roles like Sho-chan.” you explained.

 

“Sara-chan that’s ridiculo-

 

“NO...No it’s not, Masa-chan, do you even hear all the ridiculous stuff that people on 2chan?” You rebuked. (a real website where people give their honest opinions (more like bashing) of idols, actors and actresses, and etc)

 

They’re saying how Sho-chan, because he’s the son of a politician, he and his sister are using the connections to get jobs in as newscasters. They’re saying that Ohno had a kid with a girl he used to date back before he debuted, and among other things! All of these ridiculous things, there are people out there that believes in all of it.” You stated firmly.

 

 

“It’s better for you, Sho-chan, everyone in general if he get together with a famous actresses or idol that people and fans can accept rather than a no one like me, and the consequences will be less severe that way.” You finished. The taller male just sat there silently gazing at you, seeing your tears flow down again.

 

“Demo(But)...Sara-chan, even if you say that are you ok with it..Can YOU endure seeing Sho-chan with another woman? Are you prepared seeing him with another woman? Smiling at her, laughing at her..” He spoke, wiping your tears away. You took a deep breath and tried calming yourself down.

 

“Masa-chan....you’re seriously mean, making a woman cry.” You tried to joke.

 

“Gomen I didn’t mean to make a drama scene. But I really mean what I said. I’m only saying this to you because I know how it feels never confessing your feelings to a person you like and then seeing them with someone else.” Aiba explained.

 

“You have someone you liked?”

 

“It’s an old story but I never confessed to her because she liked someone else and I thought it was better for her to be with that someone she liked, but I regret not telling her my feelings and till that regret haunts me. It hurts Sara-chan, it really does.” He answered, looking down with the saddest expression you had ever seen on the positive smiling Aiba.

 

“Masa-chan...” You whispered.

 

“Neh Sara-chan...What are you going to do if Sho-chan put two and two together and guesses that you’re Usagi-chan?”

 

“He won’t... he would have realized it by now, I don’t look that different from when I was young.” you answered.

 

“I took a while to figure it out to. If I wasn’t there then you had that conversation with Takuya-san then I never would have figured it out. And you’ll be surprised Sara-chan. He might already started realizing it, though it’ll probably take him forever to actually figure it out..” Aiba snickered, remembering the conversation from last night drive to the rapper’s house. You sat there silently, conflicted on how to answer. Part of you wanted him to know...so badly, but another part of you was saying it was for the best if he didn’t know.

 

“I’m going to take your silence as part of you wants him to know.” The man smiled. I guess then I have no choice.

 

“Then Sara-chan....”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After talking to Aiba, your brain just went into overdrive as your thoughts were consumed with so many things that needed organizing.

 

“Masa-chan is seriously the same as ever though..Of course he would be the one to suggest such a thing...” you sighed, as you continued to walk down the busy streets of Shibuya. Aiba had left for his Shimukra Ken Dobutsu filming, leaving you alone to clear out your head, which was want you wanted.

 

“I hope Sho-chan doesn’t recognize me as Usagi...I don’t know what to tell him if he did. Hell probably get angry at me for not saying anything too...” You sighed again.

 

“Are? (Huh?) Sara-chan?” You head a voice called out. You froze, recognizing the one voice you didn’t want to hear. You turned slightly and saw the fairly tall disguised male. You closed your eyes as you silently cursed immediately recognizing the rapper despite his disguise.

 

“Sakurai-san, what are you doing here?” You tried to smile, as you saw him walk towards you.

 

“Eh you recognized me pretty quickly.” He smiled back.

 

“Well I am a fan and it’s pretty obvious. I’m surprised that no one is recognizing you right now.” You giggled.

 

“I’m actually on my way to the Jimushou want to come along?” The rapper suggested. You debated internally whether to accept the offer, and unintentional gave out a small sigh.

 

“Is something wrong?” the rapper sighed, noticing the lack of enthusiasm you had before.

 

“It’s nothing.” You replied, giving your fake smile. The rapper however was unconvinced and grabbed your wrist as he started pulling you.

 

“Sakurai-san?” You asked, shocked at the rapper’s sudden action.

 

“Obviously there’s something going in your mind. You don’t have to tell me, but at the same time I don’t want you to be depressed forever. I know this amazing ice cream place by the Jimusho that will cheer you right up!” Sho cheered as he turned to you giving a smile. What am I doing?! I only knew her for two days and I’m dragging her like this around like a crazy person! She must think I’m weird. But for some reason I can’t her alone.....

 

You arrived at the ice cream shop the Keio boy talked about and was dragged inside in line with the man himself. This place.....

 

“The ice cream here is really delicious it’ll cheer you right up! Choose any flavor! It’s my treat!” Sho smiled. You felt yourself blush and turned your head away Oh god...at this rate I might as well just scream my identity as Usagi...His smile is handsome as always.Calm down Sara...Calm down.

 

“Then I’ll get strawberry and chocolate please! Thanks for treating me Sakurai-san.” You thanked. As you received your ordered ice cream you and Sho quickly ran for the Jimusho, which was right across the street, before the fans starting noticing the famous rapper.

 

As you and Sho made your way in the building Sho lead you to the same small private room that the Arashi member showed you when you first arrived at the building that had a storage closet with all the fan letters over the years.

 

“Ah finally some private time!” Sho relaxed, as he sat himself down at a nearby chair. You giggled and sat down across from him as you started munching on your ice cream.

 

“Ah! It really is good!” You smiled, taking a few more .

 

“Deshou? (Right?) You know before the ice cream shop opened it, there used to be a small bakery.” Sho mentioned, as he started his ice cream as well. I knew it... I knew the location was familiar...so the old bakery went out of business...

 

“Oh really? Was the pastries there good?” You asked, already knowing the answer.

 

“Yeah! I used to go there all the time years ago, I got so sad when the baa-san that ran the place said she was going to close down the shop and move someplace else. But thankfully the new place is still close to here..It’s just the area where it used to be a special place for me, so I guess even though it turned into an ice cream shop I still go and buy it.” Sho smiled sadly. You felt guilt crawl its way into your chest as you saw the sad smile.

 

“Neh Sakurai-san please bring me to the new bakery shop next time! It’ll be my treat!” You smiled, trying to distract him from any thoughts related to....well you.

 

“Hahas it’s fine I can’t let a woman treat me and a younger woman at that! The next time I go there I’ll buy some for you and whenever you visit the office again I’ll share some with you.” Sho offered, this time showing his genuine smile. You gave a slight sigh of relief as you saw his sad expression disappear.

 

“By the way...I just noticed this but Sara-chan you’re a half right? Since your mother is Korean?” The rapper asked, as you nodded your head.

 

“Eh then you can speak three languages?” Sho smiled in amazement.

 

“Hahas yup! Korean, Japanese and English!” You nodded.

 

Teach me some English then!”Sho suddenly spoke in English.

 

Haha you seem to know English pretty well.” You replied. Sho sat there in confusion and replied, “Yes!” You laughed at his reply and suddenly you felt something cold on your nose and flinched in shock, “What the-”

 

“Ha that’s what you get for laughing at me.” Sho smirked, finishing his last bite of his ice cream. He never does change does he? You smiled as you quicly got out from your seat as you scooped a little bit ice cream from with your index finger, and rubbed it on his nose.

 

“Hahas pay back.” You laughed finishing your last bite. Sho wiped off the ice cream and gave an evil smirk.

 

“Uh oh.”

 

“That’s it you’re in for it.” The rapper warned as he started chasing you around the room. After a few seconds he caught you by the wrist and started tickling your side, until you fell unto your knees.

 

“S-s-sakurai-s—san..ahahaha...I..haha give...up!! hahaha.” you managed to choke out, as you tried to get away. Within all the chaos you accidentally kicked his leg, losing his balance in process, as he landed on top of you with both your faces only inches away from each other. Oh God...

-OWARI-

A.N-here's the ending!! please stay tune for the next chapter!! and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comment on your thoughts in this story! :)