The Decision and Determination!

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

A.N-Hello Hello everyone! Here’s the next chapter that everyone has been waiting for!!!!!! Well let’s see how the story unfolds as Arashi decided to do a surprise visit at Sara-chan’s home!!

 

Chapter 7: The Decision and Determination

“Please wait a minute! What is everyone doing here? First of all how did you guys know my address?!” You shouted, as you ran in front of them before they could take any step further into the house.

    “Can someone please answer my question?” You panicked, as you spread your arms so no one else can go any further.

    “Well I heard from Nino that you moved in to your new apartment and he thought that it would be nice to help you with some stuff and maybe celebrate!” Aiba smiled, as you turned and saw the brat smirked evilly...That man….

    “And Sara-chan we’ve bought cake to celebrate!!! Please~~~” The tallest begged, giving his best puppy eyes. You sighed and relaxed your arms that was guarding your house and turned around.

    “Please don’t make a mess, and my room is forbidden, it’s a woman’s room after all.” You gave in as the others cheered and made their way into the living room, and started sitting themselved around the coffee table. You headed for your room and quickly closed the door before anyone else can peek in. If anyone comes in here, it’ll be the end of me…..Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulders and flinched, as you quickly turned your head to see Aiba.

“I’m sorry for making the visit so sudden Sara-chan! Nino was whining that he wanted to go and you know him when he starts whining..the brat.” He apologized in a low voice.

“Yeah I know how Nari-kun can get, he hasn’t change one bit huh? It’s fine Masa-chan, as long as no one enters my room it’s fine.” You giggled, as you both made your way to the living room.

“Would you guys like some tea?” You offered, as everyone nodded their heads.

“Let me help you Sara-chan!” The tallest offered, as both you made your way towards the kitchen to prepare the tea.

-----

“Neh Sho-chan why didn’t you offer to help?” The gamer asked.

“Huh? Why would I offer to help?” The rapper retorted, hoping this wasn’t going towards to where he thought was going.

“Well you like her right? You haven’t stop staring at her since we got in here.” he stated blankly. The rapper sighed knowing it would come to this, since he knew how smart and observing the brat was and he knew that if Riida knew, it was only a matter of time that Nino would find out.

“Eh? I didn’t know Sho-kun had a thing for her! Isn’t that a good thing since you know….” The youngest stopped himself from going further and carefully looked at the rapper’s face. He sighed the second time, knowing where the Hanadan was going with this and knew he had to come clear with s.

“Well that’s the thing guys I already told Riida this, but don’t you think she looks familiar?” The rapper began, as the two youngest looked at the woman in the kitchen that was accompanied by the animal lover.

“You mean she reminds you of Usagi?” The gamer guessed, as the rapper nodded confirming the gamer’s assumption.

“Goodness I knew you were a baka but to be this stupid….” He mumbled.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“It’s nothing...look Sho-chan if you like her then go for it! We support you and you of all people deserve happiness.” Nino advised, smiling.

“I agree with Nino Sho-kun, you should go for it, cause if you don’t a certain tall baka over there might steal her from you.” Jun teased as they both looked at the two that were smiling at each other as they were preparing the tea. The eldest chuckled at this which made the rapper blush.

“Guys tea is ready!” A voice called out as the two made their way back to the living with a tray of tea.

----

After serving the tea you took your seat which was next to Riida and the rapper, and began chatting with the guys. After an hour of just talking and laughing you admit that it was nice to talk to all of them like this and couldn’t help but feel a warm nostalgia in your chest.  I really missed talking with them like this like old times.

    “So Sara-chan is work getting hard for you? Or is everything still going well?” Jun asked.

    “It’s great Matsumoto-san! I really enjoy it and the senpai are really helping me out, though I admit they can be a bit strict but I wouldn’t have it any other way!” You smiled back receiving a smile back in return.

    “You know you can call me Jun it’s fine. I heard that you call the others by their first names, so you can do the same for me.”

    “That’s not fair J! I wanted to say that to Sara-chan first!” Nino teased, as everyone laughed at the brat’s antics.

    “You can call me Kazu if you want Sara, or Nari-kun is fine.” He suggested. Your heart stopped when you heard that and turned to him. He was smiling gently as if letting you know that he knew everything and that everything was fine. How the hell does he know?! Did Masa-chan tell him?

    “Is it really ok?” You asked as calmly as you could.

    “Of course! It’s not fair that those three are the only one that can be close to you!” The brat teased.

    “Hahas you sound like my older brothers.” You laughed nervously. I’ll definitely ask him about this

    “Neh it’s time for us to go, since we have an early photo shoot tomorrow for AnAn. And let’s not overstay our welcome.” The youngest announced as the others grumbled in annoyance as they unwillingly stood up and slowly started heading for the door.

    “Thank you for having us Sara-chan and I’m sorry if this visit was sudden.” The rapper apologized.

    “No it’s fine I had fun! But at least please give me a heads up next time.” You giggled, as the other nodded.

    “Neh Sara-chan can I use the toilet before I leave?” You heard Nino asked as you nodded and waved the others goodbye. Everyone but Nino had exited the door and as you walked back inside you found the gamer himself waiting for you sitting on the couch.

    “Didn’t you need to use the bathroom Nino-”

    “It’s Nari...Nari-kun right Usagi?” He interrupted, but giving you a gentle smile.

    “So using the bathroom was a lie?” You sighed as you took a seat next to him.

    “I’m sorry if I scared you but Sara-chan..no Usagi-chan but I need answers.” He spoke calmly.

    “How did you find out about me anyway?” You curiously asked, still unable to absorb that you were figured out so quickly. You felt a little afraid if Ohno or She already knew about you, or that it was only a matter of time.

    “I was at the cafe when you met with Aiba-chan. It was our usual hang out spot and we know the owner so I would get free coffee there sometimes. I spotted you with him at our private area and I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but curiosity got the better of me and that’s how I found out about you. I didn’t think you were the Usagi-chan from back then.” He explained remembering the small girl that had came to play with them ever so often.

    “I see, so what was it that you wanted to ask, though I think I have an idea what.” You sighed.

    “Then I’m going to get straight to my point. Why didn’t you bother contacting Sho-chan? How come you didn’t send any letters or anything, and why didn’t you say anything when we first met?” He bombarded with his question. You hears a bit of anger and annoyance in his voice, though you can’t blame him seeing as how the rapper had suffered all these years because of you.

    “Nari...I wrote letters for the past 15 years, in fact I ask Taku nii-san to personally give them to Sho-chan and you guys  thinking it was faster and better that way. But he lied to me saying that he sent them when in truth he had been keeping them for himself all this time. I went to confront Taku nii-san about it and well I’m sure you know at this point why he did it. I wanted to visit and during the few times I did while I was in middle school you guys weren’t there, or that’s what Taku nii told me and during high school..well there was a reason for me not being able to visit.” You explained, feeling your eyes water, as your sight began to blurr.

    “I see so Kimura-senpai thought that if you two kept on contacting with each other and meeting up he thought about the whole getting caught by the paparazzi thing and that in turn making both your lives miserable, especially considering who you are.” The gamer idol deduced.

    “Nari...I seriously don’t know what to do anymore….” You choked, as your emotions bursted out along with your tears that were flowing down your cheeks like the waterfall. You felt the singer pull you to his shoulders as you unconsciously leaned in and cried your hearts out.

    “I guess Sho-chan wasn’t the only one that suffered.” He whispered. He slowly moved away as he placed both his hands on the side of your face wiping away your tears.

    “Neh Sara-chan let’s tell Sho-chan, neh? He’s been waiting for so long it would be rude to keep him any longer, he deserves to know the truth at the very least, and then let him know how you feel ok?” He suggested.

    “But Na-

    “But nothing, life is about taking risk Sara, We’ve been caught by the paparazzis so many times, and look at us, we’re not on the bottom, we’re doing fine, and if anything I think it’s better that you’re not an actress or someone famous, that way no one can identify you. You only just started in his business and no one really knows you, no offense, but that way you are safe and Sho-chan said before on T.V and interviews that he wanted to date a NON celebrity. Fans will understand Sho-chan’s decision.” He refuted, giving you the reassurance that everything was going to be ok.

    “Nari…”

    “Hn?”

    “I’m glad you had to use the bathroom.” You spoke, as the idol just sat there silently before bursting out in laughter.

    “Hahahaha, anytime Sara-chan. Now when are you planning on telling him?” He asked, as you wiped your last tears already feeling better

    “I don’t know, all of this is so sudden I don’t even know where to begin.” You sniffed still confused about the whole situation. The gamer took a second to think before a bulb had lit up.

"I got it! At my birthday party you can tell him then! He's going to be so happy that he had found his Usagi-chan and nothing will be a better present for me then to see him truly smile again." Nino smiled, you stared at the ground still unsure of everything...Well like Nari said life is about taking risk...and I’m getting tired of hiding it from Sho-chan..

-D-DAY-

After showering away the hard days work, you came out of the bathroom with your bathrobe and headed for your room to check up on your phone. You noticed that there was a miss call and a text from Nino.

    Hey Usa, I know you’re going to be late but I wanted to let you know that party has  just started and that the four had surprised me with a  party house they reserved for my birthday so the party is NOT at Sho-chan’s house, the party is at 1434 XXXXXX at Roppongi, so take your time coming and come dressed!

 

P.S-Don’t forget what we talked about the other night!

                        -Nari

You smiled knowing the fact, as the animal loving member had told you beforehand of the surprise for Nino, but soon sighed as you read the last line of the message. To say your were nervous was an understatement. You sighed the second time, knowing that there was no running away from it, as you swallowed your fears and started getting dressed.

-----

You paid the taxi driver as he stopped in front of your destination and headed towards the house where you heard music being played. As you walked in you saw some of the Hey Say JUMP members, KAT-TUN, SMAP, and other celebrities that Nino was close with.

    “Sara!” You heard a voice call out, as you turned and saw the man of the evening waving and walking towards you.

    “Happy Birthday Nari-kun.” You whispered, as you gave him a hug before handing him the your present.

    “Thanks! The guys are just over there by the drinks, let’s go!” He thanked, accepting the gift, as he pulled you towards where the rest of members were.

    “Guys Sara-chan is here!” He called out.

    “Sara-chan I’m glad you made it!” Aiba smiled, giving you a hug.

    “Yeah we were all getting worried whether you’ll come or not.” the rapper teased. You giggled, telling them that a promise was a promise. As the hours of the party went by you were introduced to some of the members of Hey Say JUMP, KAT-TUN, and caught up with the SMAP members talking about your yourself and about your work.

    “I didn’t know that the famous director had a daughter, and also related to Takuya-senpai!” You heard Chinen Yuri smile.

    “Yeah Takuya would always spoil her, and bring her to our rehearsals and stuff. She literally had him wrapped around her little finger.” Nakai teased.

    “So instead of three, you had four overprotective older brothers.” Kamenashi Kazuya laughed. You giggled, and nodded, earning a blush from your cousin. Just then you saw Sho gesturing for you to come, and excused yourself as you headed towards outside of the building.

    “Yes Sakurai-san?” You spoke, as both of you ended up at the backyard of the house, giving the two of you some privacy.

    “Sara-chan I wanted to talk to you about something important.” He began, as his face reflected nervousness. You froze thinking that it was about your identity, and tried your best to stay calm.

    “I know that we’ve only known each other for a few weeks, but I would like to ask you out on a date. Onegaishimasu!” he confessed, quickly bowing his head as he waited for your reply. You stood there in shock, completely taken back by the confession. After a few seconds a small bittersweet smile appeared,as your eyes began to water. I guess he properly moved on from Usagi. Then I guess this is anytime as any to tell him and to tell him how I feel. I just hope it doesn’t push him away.

    “Sakurai-san...before I tell you my answer, there’s also something I need to tell you.” You started, as he slowly stood up, looking even more nervous than before. You slowly reached for your back pocket and pulled out the object that you head prepared, and showed him in your hands the same necklace that you had received from him 15 years ago. Sho’s eyes bulged when he saw the familiar jewelry and looked and forth between you and the jewelry    

“It’s been a while Sho-chan…” You tried to smile, as tears were threatening to fall down

    “Usagi?”

-------

OWARI!!! Goodness finally finished!! Well I hope you guy enjoyed the chapter and please stay tune for the next one!!!!!