Realization/The Beginning

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

A.N-hello my fellow readers!!! Thank you for following this story with me!! It really makes me happy that there are actual readers out there reading my story!! TT^TT Please feel free to leave a comment below of the story!! And here's the next chapter!!! Also sorry that it took so long to update! :)

-Chapter 4- Realization-

S-s-sakurai-s—san..ahahaha...I..haha give...up!! hahaha.” you managed to choke out, as you tried to get away. Within all the chaos you accidentally kicked his leg, losing his balance in process, as he landed on top of you with your face only inches away. Oh my good...too close.

What are you guys doing?” a voice called out. Sho quickly got off and stood up and saw the hyperactive, animal loving member of Arashi, leaning against the door with smirk on his face.

“Sho-chan I know that Sara-chan is cute and all but I didn't think you'd make a move so quickly! Kimura-kun is going to kill you!” The taller male smiled.

“Aiba-san! I thought you went to for filming Shimura Dobutsu!” You tried to change the subject.

“Hmmm I totally forgot that I have a day off today and that this week's filming is cancelled. Also I remember that I promised Sho-chan that I would hang out with him today, since it's our day off, so he sent me a text to meet him at the Jimushou, but I guess he would rather spend some alone time with you.” He joked.

“Mou it was an accident Aiba, stop joking around.” The rapper smacked the taller male.

“Well anyways since Sara-chan is already here why don't the three of us hangout then?” the hyperactive member suggested. Are you serious Masa-chan? Didn't we have a talk this morning..

“I'm sorry I think I should head home for today.” You tried to decline as you began heading towards the door.

“Sara-chan don't be such a party pooper. Let's have some fun today!” Aiba grabbed your wrist from escaping. I'm not letting you escape that easily Sara-chan I will try and get you and Sho-chan together one way or another.....Or I won't be able to move on either....

“Yeah Sara-chan you're free anyways right?” the rapper asked. You sighed and gave in as Aiba smiled and dragged you back in the room.

“So what do you guys want to do?” the rapper started.

“Let's go to the mall! Nino's birthday is in a few days so let's get him something! We can have a little party too!” Aiba suggested.

“Good idea! And there's some few things I want to get as well.” Rapper second the idea.

“By the way, when's your birthday Sara-chan?” Aiba asked. Are you serious Masa-chan? Giving out my birthday is telling Sho that I'm Usagi.

“It's....July 7th.” You answered. There's no point in lying since Masa-chan will probably say something worse that'll give away my secret if I lied anyways. You took a small glance on Sho's face and noticed a slight shock.

“Sho-chan is something wrong?” Aiba asked, hoping that the birthday question wasn't taking it too far.

“Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine! Sorry it's just I know someone with the same birthday as you Sara-chan. What a coincidence huh? Anyways let's go.” Sho smiled. She has the same birthday as Usagi-chan...so does this really mean? No....that doesn't make sense..if she's Usagi, why is she pretending not to remember anything?? Should I confront her about it? But what if she isn't Usagi? UGH! What should I do???!!!

“Wait! I mean incase you guys haven't notice. You guys are super famous idols...I can't go, if your fans sees you guys with me, I don't want them getting the wrong idea.” You pointed out.

“It's okay Sara-chan we'll just say that you're Sho-chan's cousin Sara-chan. You guys do kind of look alike. Both big eyes and lips, I'm sure the fans will buy it.” Aiba smiled. You sighed hopelessly.

“Okay, but I'm just going to warn you guys if you guys start getting chased by fans I'm just going to leave you guys, since I'm sure the fans won't follow me.” You warned.

“Hai hai! Let's go! We can take my car to the mall!” Aiba offered, as he starting skipping his way happily to the bathroom, dragging Sho along to change into their disguise. You giggled at the taller male. He's still the same as ever. After the two male fixed up their disguises, the three of you reached Aiba's car, as you took a seat at the back, not noticing the rapper following you.

“Eh? Sakurai-san aren't you going you going to sit at the passenger's seat?” You asked surprised at the rapper's actions.

“Actually I texted Riida if he wanted to come too just now and he said ok! So I'm going to pick up Riida on the way so he's going to sit on the passenger's seat.” Aiba explained, giving a secret passing wink to the rapper. You naively accept the reason as both you and Sho sat on the back seat and began making your way to the leader's house.

After a few minutes you reached the Riida's house and saw the man himself, in his disguise, waiting out in front of his house. He made his way in the car, in the passenger's seat, noticing the two of you in the back.

“Ah Sara-chan you came too!” He smiled.

“Nice to meet you again Ohno-san!” You smiled back.

“Riida I'm here to you know! Don't ignore me!” Sho playful pouted.

“I see you everyday there's no need.” Ohno joked. Everyone except the rapper giggled, as Aiba started driving towards the mall.

“By the way thanks for letting me stay at your place the other night Sho. Nino and Jun told me to say thanks too. So does anyone know what they're going to get for Nino?” Ohno began.

“I don't know yet. I have to see when we get there.” the tallest answered first.

“What about Sho and Sara-chan?” the leader asked, turning his head towards the back.

“I'm getting him a watch. He said he's been really into them lately after seeing my collections.” The rapper giggled.

“And Sara-chan?”

“You'll see when we get there!” You answered placing your index finger on your lips.

“Eh? That's no fun Sara-chan!' Everyone shouted in disappointed. You laughed and kept your mouth shut. All of you kept talking about various things, such as Arashi's performance, your days in New York, and ect. for the next few minutes, sharing laughs and just enjoying the drive.

“Oh yeah Sara-chan we actually forgot to ask whose you're ichi-ban(number one/favorite) in Arashi?” the leader asked.

“Ughh here we go with the question.” The rapper moaned.

“Hahas it is one of those questions where we want to here the answer at the same time we don't.” Aiba laughed.

“Heehee that's a secret too!” You laughed playfully. Everyone groaned again in disappointment.

“Mouh you're really no fun Sara-chan.” Aiba pouted. You giggled and just raised your shoulders playing dumb.

“Just you wait we will find out sooner or later.” The rapper playfully threatened.

“We should get her drunk and get her to tell us.” The leader suggested. The rapper smacked his head and scolded the leader, “Baka!! Kimura-san is going to kill us. And I don't even think he'll let her drink especially with the five of us cause we drink a lot.”

“Oh hey we're here!” Aiba announced as he parked his car. The four of you got out and made your way inside the mall. Over the course of few hours you stopped by various clothes stores, as you bought some clothes for yourself, until you finally came to the store you planned on buying Nino's birthday present.

“The music store?” the rapper asked.

“Yes! Since Ninomiya-san plays guitar I wanted to get him a new guitar strap and a guitar pick for him!” you smiled.

“Eh..That's actually really nice and something Nino would definitely like.” Ohno smiled, as all of you went in.

---Sho's Point of view-

We all went in and I began rummaging through the CDs as I waited for Sara-chan to buy her gift. After glancing through some CDs looked up and saw Sara-chan smiling as she was going through various guitar straps. Does she like Nino? Is he her ichi-ban?...Wait...What does that even matter? Arg...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!!..

“Sho, she's gonna think you're a creep if you keep staring at her like that.” I heard a voice call. I quickly turned and saw Riida right behind me.

“I wasn't staring.” I denied.

“Uh huh and I don't like to sleep...Sho you can't fool me. I still notice these things and I am the group's leader after all, despite the fact that I got that position through a game of rock paper sissors.” Riida smiled as I felt his comforting hand on my shoulders.

“We really can't fool you huh leader?” I sighed in defeat.

“So do you like her?”Ohno asked. I looked up giving a small glance at Sara before turning to Riida.

“I think I'm just confusing myself....I just need to clear my head..Because..”

“Because she reminds you of her right? Of Usagi-chan.” Riida finished. I turned to him shocked on how he knew my thoughts.

“How did you-”

“I just had a hunch. Listen Sho, just follow what your instincts are telling you.” Riida finished, giving me a slight pat on the back and going back to what he was doing. Follow my instincts? I looked up and saw Sara-chan smiling and laughing with Aiba and I noticed myself clenching unto my shopping bag harder than I should. Just then Sara-chan turned her head as our eyes met and gave me smile. My instincts.....well my instincts tell me that....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Regular P.O.V

After you bought your present for the soon to be birthday boy, the three males decided to stop by at the food court to get food.

“Ahh I'm hungry can't wait to eat!” Aiba shouted, leading to a big smack on his head.

“Baka! Stay quiet or people will start to notice.” Ohno scolded, unfortunately a girl in one of the line not too far away heard the hyperactive member.

“OMG IT'S ARASHI!” she screamed as all other girls turned and started crowding around the three males that were in disguise.

“And here I thought we were doing so well in keeping our identity a secret.” the leader sighed.

“Baka..(Idiot)” The rapper sighed as well.

“Ready.....GO!” The leader screamed, and before you knew what was going on you felt someone grab your wrist as you started to run away from the crowd. Screams were echoing throughout the whole mall as the chase continued for the next 10 minutes. Thank God Jasmine forced me to run everyday otherwise I would've been a goner already. You suddenly stopped and saw that you were inside a fitting room in some unknown store....and with the last person you wanted to be stuck with. Why....seriously...God have I don't something wrong to deserve this?

“Gomen (I'm sorry) Sara-chan but just hold on a little bit longer.” the rapper whispered.

“I thought I saw Sakurai come here!” you heard a voice squeal.

“But who was that girl he was with? A girlfriend?” another asked.

“Eh? No way! He's not stupid enough to bring a lover in public, beside I saw her and she just some ugly . She probably just clung unto Sho while he was running or something. Anyways let's go he's not here”. the third voice said, as the sounds of footsteps began to fade away. I knew I should have worn a disguise too. You felt a small pain in your heart at the last comment as you brought your face down at the ground, stopping any tears from overflowing.

“Sara-chan? Are you ok?” You heard the rapper asked. You slowly nodded your head and quickly place a smile on your face.

“I'm fine Sakurai-san. What's there to be not okay about? I'm just tired from running is all.” You lied, giving your fake smile.

“Baka you don't look fine at all.” Sho slightly pouted, flicking your forehead.

“Ouch what was that for Sakurai-san!!” You pouted rubbing the area where the rapper had flicked. Suddenly you felt two arms wrap around you, as your face met with Sho's chest.

“Don't mind on what those stupid girls said...ok? You're not ugly.” Sho comforted. You blushed, smiling at the warmth of his hug. He slowly broke the hug and look at you in the eyes.

“And also...you can stop calling me Sakurai-san...Sho is fine you know.” he smiled. You felt your face turned red, and turned away.

“I think it's safe to go out.” He peeked out, as the both of you slowly made your way out of the fitting room.

“Aiba and the others messaged me saying that they're already at the his car. Let's go Sara-chan.” He checked his phone as he then suddenly grabbed your wrist and started running...again. Oh god...at this rate he will definitely find out that I'm Usagi-chan....I need to distance myself from him otherwise he'll find out.

After a few minutes both of you made it to Aiba's car and got in quickly as both of you sank unto your seat from exhaustion.

“Oh god I'm so glad that I'm not an idol..dealing with this everyday, I don't think I can handle it.” you panted.

“Imagine how we feel! But you get used to it after a while.” Riida smiled.

“Well what does everyone want to do? Since we all have the day off.” Aiba asked.

“Aiba-san if you don't mind can you just drop me off home?” you asked, knowing if you stayed with Sho any more you'll lose your resolve in keeping your identity a secret.

“Ah don't be so dull Sara-chan! Let's do something together!” Aiba pouted. Masa-chan....you don't know when too give up do you?

“Then how about we go to Sara-chan's house for a bit?” Riida suddenly suggested.

“Oh!! Nice idea! Let's go!” The rapper agreed.

“Wait a minute everyone! Don't just invite yourselves!” You began to panic. I swear I'm going to kill Sato-kun for suggesting the idea.

“Oh come on please? I want to see Sara-chan's house!!”Aiba started to beg, giving his puppy eyes. I almost forgot he used to do this a lot on Sho-chan and Sato-kun when he wanted something from them. I didn't think he would use it on me.

“Masa-chan that's not going to work on me.” You accidenty slipped.

“Masa-chan? Since when you guys got close that Sara-chan calls you “Masa-chan” Aiba?” the rapper frowned giving a slight glare to the driver. Oh ....god this is why I wanted to distance myself...It's all your fault Masa-chan!!

“Oh I told her she can call me Masa-chan back at the mall when I was helping her pick out Nino's new guitar strap.” the taller male lied. I'm sorry for lying Sho-chan but everything will be clear later.

“Ehh then Sara-chan you can can call me Sato-kun!” Riida smiled. Seriously it's like the whole world hates me....why me...

Hai. I will.” You replied, not knowing how else to answer.

“Well Sara-chan off to your house it is!!” Aiba cheered.

“Wait...what?!!! Please no! My parents or brothers can still be home! And not all of my stuff are unpacked so it's still very messy..Please maybe next time when everything is all cleared? You begged.

“Awwww fine, since your saying please. But you better invite us soon!!” the tallest member playfully threatened. Maybe I took it to far with the whole inviting thing...I hope Sara-chan isn't mad....The car came into a complete stop as you found yourself already in front of your house.

“Thank you for taking me home, despite the fact that I was almost trampled on. I had fun.” You smiled as you said your goodbyes.

“We had fun to! We'll text you sometimes!” Aiba smiled. You smiled backed and waved goodbye as the car faded unto the road.

You headed inside your room, your things already unpacked and settled.

“I feel bad for lying but they definitely would have found you if I hadn't. Then I would've had some big explaining to do to Sho-chan.” You sadly smiled as you held the same bunny doll you always had with you 15 years ago. You slowly began patting its soft head remembering how you never let it go even after Aiba tried to pry it off of you as a joke. You traced your fingers down to the stuff animal's neck where the necklace, which Sho had given you, was wrapped around it.

“It would have been worse if he had found the necklace.” You whispered, as tears began to slowly flow down your cheeks. The scene back inside the fitting room replayed in your head as Sho's warmth still lingered around your body. You wrapped your arms around yourself wishing that the warmth wouldn't disappeared as tears continued to fall down.

What am I suppose to do. I guess I still really love him....What am I suppose to do...Someone please help me....what am I suppose to do..”

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Narita Airport

A tall slender figure walked out of the gates, as she brought down her sunglassses.

“I'm finally here.” the figure sighed in relief. She looked around as her eyes came to a stop on a poster of a certain someone.

“Let the games begin.” the figure snicked as she continued to walk down.

-OWARI-