A Rival?!!

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

A.N-Hello loves! I’m here finally updating my story!! I’m sorry that it took so long! This have been hectic..But here it is finally! The update! My other story KIND OF LIKE A CINDERELLA STORY will be updated soon as well! So please look foward to in minna (everyone)~ Love you guys!

 

Chapter 5- A Rival?!!

On in the previous chapter..

“I feel bad for lying but they definitely would have found you if I hadn't. Then I would've had some big explaining to do to Sho-chan.” You sadly smiled as you held the same bunny doll you always had with you 15 years ago. You slowly began patting its soft head remembering how you never let it go even after Aiba tried to pry it off of you as a joke. You traced your fingers down to the stuff animal's neck where the necklace, which Sho had given you, was wrapped around it.

 

“What am I suppose to do. I guess I still really love him....What am I suppose to do...Someone please help me....what am I suppose to do..”

----

Narita Airport

A tall slender figure walked out of the gates, as she brought down her sunglassses.

“I'm finally here.” the figure sighed in relief. She looked around as her eyes came to a stop on a poster of a certain someone.

“Let the games begin.” the figure snicked as she continued to walk down.

 

---

You sat there calming yourself after the water works you just had. You heard the front door open and looked out to see your parents coming in.

    “Mom, Dad!! How did the shooting go?” You asked happily.

    “It went fine! Maybe you can come one day and see how the two famous directors work in action!” Your father winked. You giggled as you prepared fresh fruit for them to eat as the three of you sat down in the living room to talk.

    “Neh Sara, your mother and I actually have something to talk to you about.” You dad began.

    “What is it?” You asked as you set the sliced fruits down.

    “It’s also something your brothers should know so let’s wait until they all arrive.” Your mother continued.

    “Tadaima (I’m home)!” Three voiced called out. You turned your head to see your older brothers taking off their shoes.

    “Welcome home oni-chan! (brother)! Just in time mom and dad wanted to have a talk with everyone!” you greeted as you helped with their coats.

    “Yeah mom and dad messaged all of us to be at home around this time. So mom and pops what did you wanted to talk about?” The oldest asked as the three male sat around the kotatsu.

    “Actually its about your sister. You father and I’ve been thinking since all of you had a place of your own since you guys were 21, I wanted Sara to start having a place of her own.” Your mother began.

    “WHAT?!!!” The four of you screamed in shock.

    “Mom what are you talking about? The three of us are men and have stable jobs! Of course we should have a place of our own. Sara just got here from America and doesn’t even have a job yet!” the oldest son started arguing.

    “We obviously don’t mean right away, but Sara is already 23 almost 24 in little over a month. She needs a place of her own if she wants to be a part of society. She’s not a little girl anymore.” Your mother continued.

    “And dad you’re agreeing with this?! I thought you would be a the last one to send away our little Sara!” The second eldest shouted.

    “I was able to convince your father. If Sara wants any chance of becoming an independent director and make a name for herself, she can’t live under our shadow like this. Obviously we’re going to watch over her for the first few months once she has a job, but after that she needs to do things and learn things on her own. Sara you do want to be a director don’t you?” Your mother explained. You nodded your head without any hesitation and saw the smile on your father’s face.

    “Sara we’re doing this for your sake. It’s because we love you we’re giving you this option. If you think you’re not ready to live alone then you can stay here as long as you like. But if you want to have a place of your own then don’t worry about us. We have each other to keep us company and you can visit us whenever you like.” Your mother smiled gently.

    “What the heck I’ve practically lived on my own while I was in America, and at the very least this time I can live close to you guys instead of being, 10,000 miles away.” You smiled, giving your mom and dad your biggest hugs.

    “Well then Sara, we’ll start moving your stuff to your new apartment and your internship with Fuji T.V station starts next week I believe. They still pay interns but it’s not enough to live on your own so I’ll help you pay for your rent, but after the six month of your internship is done, and you start an actual job there or elsewhere you’ll be then responsible for your rent and living expenses understand?” Your father explained, as you nodded, giving him a hug.

    “SARA!! YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS!! YOU’LL BE ALL ALONE!! ONII-CHAN IS SOO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!” the youngest son cried giving you a protective hug. Because mom and dad weren’t overly protective, I guess this caused oni-chans to be overprotective in their stead. hahas I can’t blame them though.

    “It’s going to be okay onii-chan. I’ll be fine! You can visit me whenever you want and you can help me move!” You smiled.

    “I can’t believe our little Sara-chan is already grown up to already to live on her own!!” The oldest patted your head.

    “Mouh everyone. Heehee.” You giggled as the family joined in the group hug.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Eh! So you’re going to have a place of your own soon. That’s great! It must be tiring though moving immediately out of your house, even though you just arrived in Tokyo,” You heard your friend Jasmine over Skype.

    “Yeah, I’m excited and nervous at the same time. It’s like packing to go to America, hahas. I really miss you Jasmine.” You smiled.

    “Miss you too girl. But think of it this way. Your interning at Fuji T.V right? Isn’t that the T.V station that records the Arashi T.V shows? You might meet your idols after all!” She cheered. You froze for a second and and realized the grave mistake you had made.

    “Sara? Is something wrong?” Jasmine called out.

    “Yeah I’m fine. Just nervous I guess.” You lied. You had completely forgotten that when you applied for Fuji T.V it was all in hopes of seeing the rapper idol again. Now that situations had turned against you with what has happen over the past few days, you regret every sending an application to Fuji T.V Ugh I only applied just so I could see Sho-chan more often, but what am I going to do to now when all I want to do is avoid him...God I’m so stupid.

    “Hey since it’s getting late here I’m going to head to bed Sara.” Jasmine yawned.

    “Yeah ok! I’ll talk to you soon! I really hope you have a chance to visit!” You smiled before waving goodbye and exiting out of the Skype chat.

    “Oh god...what am I going to do now...It’s too late to apply anywhere else…” You sighed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Next Week-

    D-day had finally arrived, and you had arrived in front of Fuji T.V station. All kid of emotions were flooding all over, as you gazed on the tall building. Well might as well get it over with.

    You walked in and made your way into the manager office.

    “Hello my name is Sara Usami, I’m the new intern that is starting today! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! (I look foward in working with you).” You introduced yourself as you bowed.

    “Oh I finally get to meet you! I’ve read your resume and I must say I’m impressed! Studying all the way from America! I have lots of expectation from you! I’m Takahiro Keji your boss!” He introduced.

    “So here’s your schedule and guidelines of todays show that you’ll be working on with your colleagues, make sure to introduce yourself to them. And this is your work I.D card, to help you get around parts of the building that are only restricted to workers here. And I’m going to need you to fill these forms out and bring them back to me as soon as possible.” The manager explained. You took the paper and briefly look over them.

    “Well then start your schedule and I’ll see you at the end of the day to check up on you! Good luck!” He smiled.

    “Hai!” You smiled back as you made your way to your first schedule. You introduced yoursef to the A.D (Assistant director), the producer and everyone else. The program on your first schedule was a kids show that didn’t need much man power since the set and props were simple. The recording lasted 3 hours and you had a small lunch break in between.

    “So Sara-san how’s the first day so far?” a young lady asked, as she came and took a seat across from you.

    “Everything’s been great so far Satomi-senpai! Everyone’s really nice and I’m glad I have great senpais to teach me!” You smiled. Your senpai smiled as she continued to eat her lunch.

    “Well you better eat up cause you’re going to need your strength for the next recording.” the older lady smiled.

    “Oh what show are we recording after the lunch break?” You asked, as you took out your schedule.YOu scanned through the schedule and almost choked on your food when you saw the name of the next program.

    “Hahas shocked?”you heard your senpai laugh, but you were in no mood to laugh as you saw the name of the program. Arashi Ni Shiyagare.

    “Ugh..I didn’t think that I would work with them soon. God why are you punishing me...At this rate…

---Meanwhile---

The five member idols made their way to their waiting room, as they greeted the staff on the way.

    “Ugh I hope today’s recording isn’t too long. I have a game waiting for me at home for me to play.” The bratty member whinned.

    “You and your games Nino.” The leader giggled, as he took a seat next to the latter.

    “Does anyone know who the guest is today?” The tallest member asked.

    “It’s me.” a voiced called out, as the five head turned to the door to see a fairly tall female with beautiful black wavy locks.

    “Aoi Yu-san.” Everyone, except a certain member whispered.

    “Sho-kun!! I’ve missed you!” The actress smiled as she made her way and gave the rapper a hug, as everyone froze.

“Aoi-chan how many times do I have to tell you that you can’t do this?” The rapper frowned as he released himself from the actress’ embrace.

“Weren’t you at New York for a magazine shoot Yu-san?” Jun asked.

“Yup I just got here yesterday for today’s recording! I wanted to surprise Sho-kun!” She smiled. Everyone secretly groaned, as they knew what her real

intentions were. She was known in the entertainment world as a temptress that had been after the newcaster/rapper idol for a while now. Although the idol clearly knew her intentions and made it clear that he had no intentions of getting together with her, it seems that her stubbornness refused to accept a no for an answer.

    “Everyone filming will start soon so please get ready on the set.” A voiced called out.

    “Hai!” The members answered as they made their way to the set. The actress wrapped her arms on Sho’s arm tightly and walked along with him and the rapper sighed hopelessly.

“This is going to be a long recording…” the member thought simultaneously. They arrived at the set and had the make up artist to some last touch up before the recording started.

---Your POV---

You made your way to the set and starting preparing the props that was needed for today’s recording. And as you finished placing the last one you made your way to the A.D(Assistant Director) to make sure everything was ok for the shooting to begin. You began doubling checking everything, until you heard the doors open and the idols making there way into the set. You saw everyone greeting the staff and hid your face with the paper that was in your had.

    “Sho-kun, lets do our best today!” You high sweet voice. You slowly peeked from your paper that was hiding your face and the actress Aoi Yu hugging Sho.

    “Are they dating?” You whispered to yourself, as you felt a sharp pain in your chest. You froze in your spot unable to look away from the scene before you. You saw Sho slightly smile back at the actress and turned his head as his eyes then met with yours.

    “Sara-chan?” You heard the rapper call out. You flinched as you tore your gaze away and just forced a smile back, before returning to the A.D to finished the preparation. He has a girlfriend….Then I guess it was right not to tell him…..

OWARI!!!

---------

A.N-I’m glad that I finally updated this story! My other story will be updated soon as well so please stay tune! And also thank you for being very patient with me!! TT^TT I really thank you guys!!!