A Thing Called Fate is a Powerful Thing!

. : : Meeting You Again : : .

A.N-Hey guys this is my first Arashi fanfic!!! I know that I am not the best writer in the world, so please go easy on me! ^^” Although I do not mind some criticism, so that I can improve on my writing skills! In this story you are the main heroine! You’ll be going through many obstacles and challenges for the sake of love and a promise made ever so long ago! So here is my first chapter!


 

-Fate is a powerful thing-

"Sugoii you've finally debuted!! Congratulation!!" a little girl hopped with joy. The teen male smiled, gazing at the small girl, who was the source of his strenght, this past year.

 

"Neh Usagi-chan, even after you move to your new house you'll always cheer for me right?" the teenager asked nervously fidgeting with his fingers.

 

"NO!" she exclaimed, as the teen male gave a shocked expression. The little girl smiled wrapping her arms around the teen, " Just kidding!! Of course! I'm always going to be your number one fan!! I'll even try and visit you at the office when I come here to visit Ta-nii chan" the girl smiled. The boy smiled brightly, as he slowly pulled away from the girl's embrace. 

 

"I'm really going to miss you.." the girl mumbled, giving a slight pout. The teen smiled as he lowered himself to meet her eyes, and grabbed unto her shoulders.

 

"I'm really going to miss you too Usagi-chan so I have something to give you." The teen replied, as he reached for the back of his neck.

 

"This necklace has always been with me while I was here as a Jr. so now I'm giving it to you., you're turning 9 soon right? Since I won't be able to celebrate your birthday with you I'll give you this instead." the teen smiled as he put his arms around the girl's neck to place a black necklace with a small black and silver capsule with a cross on the bottom of it.

 

"Arigato!!! Its really pretty!" The girl thanked giving the teen a small kiss on the cheek. The teen fell in shock as his face turned tomato red. 

 

"Usagi-chan you do kiss others like this?" 

 

"Nope! Only to Mama, Papa and my nii-chans! Oh and Ta-nii chan too!" She answered. A huge sigh of relief was let out as he came closer towards to the girl. He knew that this Ta-niichan was her cousin whom she would visit everytime she was here but actually never saw the man himself, since she would always sneek off while her cousin was dance practicing, and always return without letting her cousin know where she went. I guess that's how they first met. Because of the one time she did sneek off she got lost and the teen male found her crying., though in the end one of the security guards that worked in the building help her find her cousin. After that she got close to hiim and the other boys he recently debuted with though not as much and played in secret ever since.

 

"Don't you ever kiss other guys other than me got that?" He gave a playful glare. The girl smiled, as she nodded her head, recieving a pat on the head, "Hurry up and grow you little brat. Don't make we wait to long"

 

"Huh you said something?" The girl turned, but before the teen can reply the door suddenly opened revealing a taller male with a hat that hid his face. 

 

"There you are! It's time to go! Your brothers will kill me if I didn't find you!" The figure spoke, grabbing the girl hand and taking her out of the room. The girl said her last goodbyes before the door came to a complete shut. 

 

"Wait Usagi!! USAGI!!!!!!""

 

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

 

"Usagi......Usagi-chan......" a voice mumbled. The male slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the fresh new light that entered the room, signaling that morning has arrived.

 

"Yume ka...(It was just a dream)..More like an old memory..I wonder why I was dreaming it now of all time.." the male whispered to himself, as he got off to start his busy day. "She never did visit me after that...or send me letters....."

--------

The sun began to set giving its last shining rays to the city before the moon became its only source of light. The night sky began to blanket over the skies as few small diamonds like sparkles began to slowly appear one by one each giving its small shine next to the pearl white moon.You are half Japanese half Korean 23 years old, and a graduate in NYU, with a dual degree in films and performing arts in hopes in becoming a famous director. It was another day after work, dealing with rude customers as you dragged your feet to your room collapsing on your bed in the process.

 

“AHHH I HATE THIS!!!” you suddenly snapped, throwing the innocent pillow against the wall.

 

“Why are people, the way they are??!! ARG I swear this town is filled with rude people that only care about themselves and do not give two s about the others! I have a life too you know! But no!!! Those customers just had to stay half an hour AFTER closing time and have the nerve to leave 5% tip!!” You screamed, thumping your feet against your bed in anger.

 

“Hey Sara-chan, speak for yourself you’re being too loud the neighbors will hear you!” You roommate came in laughing at one of your temper tantrums.

 

“I’m sorry Jasmine.” You apologized.

 

“Haha well at least it was your last day of work and I know just the thing that can cheer you up!” She smiled as she left the room, only to return within few second with a big rolled up paper in her hands.

 

“Here! I was going to give this to you next week when you leave for your internship, but I guess I can give it to you now.” She handed her gift. Still confused, you took her gift, thanking her, and unraveled the poster. Just then a huge smiled plastered across your face as you met with five handsome faces smiling back!

 

“OMG!! THANKS JASMINE!! I LOVE IT!!!!” You squealed, giving her your big signature crushing hug.

 

“Sara...I...can’t...breathe.......” She barely spoke. You released her from your deadly embrace and gazed back at the five face on the poster.

 

“I know how much you love them, and since you’ll be going there soon I thought might as well give you something to help you stay happy while you’re there.” Jasmine smiled brightly. You were overwhelmed with joy as you felt your eyes tearing up.

 

“Jasmine, really thank you!! You’re the best friend and roommate I can ever ask.” You grabbed her hand. Jasmine replied with a warm smile of her own and pulled you into her embrace this time.

 

“I’m really happy for you that you got this internship, but I can’t lie, saying I’m not going to miss you, cause I really will! Do your best! You might deal with a bit of trouble when you get there but don’t forget why you decided to chase this dream and never give up okay? You came way too far to give up!” She cheered giving a small fist pump in the air to emphasized her words.

 

“I won’t give up! And who knows maybe I’ll get to meet them! I did send them a bunch of fanmails over the years and few had a picture of me in it! And I just sent a letter a week ago! They might recognize me!!” You smiled. Your roommate laughed along as she gave you a playful slap on your shoulder, “Yeah keep dreaming..but considering your field of work you’re going to be working in when you get there.... maybe just maybe like 5% chance! Haha”

 

“Hahas you’re right! But a girl can dream right?” Well I don’t want to tell her that it was definitely more than 5 percent for sure but I’ll just keep that to myself, and more than the other four members I want to see him the most.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-NEXT WEEK (JFK AIRPORT)-

 

You waited with Jasmine near your gate as your flight time was closing in.

 

“Nervous?” Jasmine suddenly spoke, trying to break off any tension you were feeling.

 

“Yeah a little, I mean I haven’t return in such a long time and I haven’t seen my family in such a long time.” I sighed, feeling your heart drumming against your chest. Jasmine held your shoulders and as if it was the medicine for your nerves, your heart slowly returned to its normal beat.

 

“Hey at least you’ll see your family again, it’s been four years right?” She smiled. You smiled, thinking of your family. Your parents, and your three overly protective older brothers. You giggled, as you remembered how they were against sending you to America in college four years ago, and how they cried waterfalls when they were sending you off at the airport. Even after coming here they never forgot to video chat with you at least once a day. Goodness...Heehee I guess I did miss them.

 

“Yeah I really missed them, and how my brothers always get so overly protective. Haha.” You giggled. And as if on que your flight was announced for its preparation to leave. You stood up giving your best friend one last hug before entering the gate.

 

“Bye Sara! I’ll try to visit you if I can!”

 

“You better you idiot.” You grabbed your carry on and entered the gates, but not before giving your friend one last smile.

 

“Have fun Sara.” Jasmine whispered, as she looked up to read the flight board. TOKYO/JAPAN---------15:40

–----

TOKYO DOME

“ARASHI!! ARASHI!! ARASHI!!” The fans cheered as the five figure walked around the stage and waved back giving their full bright smile.

 

“Thanks everyone for coming here today! We’re really grateful and I hope you guys had a fun time!!” The leader of the group smiled, as the fan grew wilder and screamed at the bright smile of their idols. The rest of the other members gave their thanks, as the curtain closed on another yet successful concert. The five figures dragged their feet back to their dressing room and fell down on their respective chairs/sofa.

 

“Phew another day! Another fun concert~” The leader of the group sighed as the exhaustion began take over.

 

“Yeah I actually think there were more guys than girls this time.” the rapper smiled, taking a sip from his water bottle.

 

“So guys what are your schedules for the rest of the day?” the leader asked s.

 

“I don’t have any”

 

“Same here”

 

“Ore Mo (Me too)”

 

“Same”

A sudden knock on the door echoed the room as five head turned to the source to see one of their manager with few boxes and flowers.

 

“Hey nice job guys~ Another successful concert! Here’s some fan stuff that I got from the office. Since you guys don’t have anything after this why don’t you just take the time to read some of the fan letters here and open some presents.” The manager congratulated, as he placed the fan gifts at the table. The five member stood and slowly made their way to the table.

 

“Oh look some fan got us each headphone with each of our color!” Aiba smiled, grabbing his signature green headphones.

 

“It came with a letter, “Your songs always make me smile~Always cheering for Arashi! Ganbatte! (WORK HARD!)” Sho read. The others rummaged through the other letters and gifts until there was one fan letter left.

 

“Oh hey this is from that girl from New York!” Nino shouted, the other member hastily ran and stood closely as Nino began to open the mail.

 

“This girl always sent us a letter at least twice a week for the past four years right? What a dedicated fan~~” Jun smiled.

 

“Yeah~ I always look forward to reading her letters~ Haha it’s different from other fan letters and its fun to read~”Aiba jumped a little. The others nodded in agreement. It was true it was unlike any other fan letter, because instead of a letter, this fan always drew small manga like mini stories instead of writing out her letter.

 

“Oh hey look! This time she drew scenes from your drama “Shinigami-kun” Riida (leader)!” Nino pointed, making the leader smile in embarrassment.

 

“Here’s some scenes from our concert too! Sara sensei sure knows how to make our day haha.” Aiba chuckled. The other members laughed at another one of Aiba’s given nicknames.

 

“I sure would like to meet this fan one day. It’s not everyday you get a 30 page mini manga story letter from a fan huh? Even though she has her own schedule she took the time to properly support and cheer for us her own way.” Sho smiled as he slowly flipped through the pages seeing the drawing the fan dedicated in drawing.

 

“Yeah that’s true. But she lives at the other side of the world and plus I’m sure she’s busy with her own things, so meeting her will be highly unlikely. Plus it’s not like we have time ourselves to go to New York.” Jun sighed. The other member sighed as well, suddenly feeling hopeless.

 

“Iya (no) There’s a chance that we might meet her.” the rapper suddenly spoke, as his eyes never left the last page that he was reading.

 

“Read this last page she drew. We actually might be able to see her sooner than we think.” He continued as he pointed out the drawing that he read. The member crowded around him to see for themselves as small smiles started appearing slowly in each of their faces.

 

“Ehh~ So she’s coming here! And it seems like she’s staying here for good.” Nino spoke with hope.

 

“Baka we don’t even know who she is really. Or how she looks li-”

 

“No Jun you’re wrong we do know how she looks like.”

 

“EH?” The other members turned their head to see their leader with an unfazed expression.

 

“She sent us a picture of her before didn’t she?” Although it was a while ago, so she could have changed.” The leader explained. The other member took a second to let the information absorb , until the light bulb lite.

 

“Oh yeah she did!” The other members shouted in unison.

 

“So who has still has a picture of her, does anyone remember who took it?” Nino called out. The member began to look among themselves, but only got silence as their answer.

 

“Seriously who has the picture?!” Aiba yelled out.

 

“Looks like we might have accidentally thrown it out without realizing it.” Jun deduced.

 

“Are you serious?! Arg why weren’t we more careful back then!” Aiba sat back. The other members looked down as their hopelessness returned and remained silent.

 

“Well if that’s all I’m going to head out. I want to get some sleep and then prepare my reference articles for my work next week.” The rapper stood up.

 

“Yeah I want to go home and get some sleep since we don’t have breaks like this often.” Nino agreed. The others nodded their head in agreement and all of them stood up and said their goodbyes as they headed for their home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A certain figure sat there silently watching the scenery of the city buildings pass by, thinking about the events that had just passed.

 

“Hey you’ve been awfully quiet, something up?” The figure behind the wheels asked. The passenger turned to give a slight smile before returning his eyes back to the passing buildings.

 

“Betsuni (Its nothing)...you remember the first time I’ve talked about the fan from NYC and how her letters were really different?” the passenger asked.

 

“Haha, How could I not remember? You wouldn’t shut up about her and even showed me the “manga” drawing letters she would send to you guys over the past four years!” the driver laughed.

 

“Urasai! (Shut up!)” the figure blushed in embarrassment.

 

“Hahas so since you’re talking about her I’m guessing that she sent you another one that you want to brag about?” The driver continued to chuckle.

 

“As expected of my manager!” The figure on the passenger seat clapped as he took out the infamous letter.

 

“Ehhh she’s gotten quite good!” The manager examined as he simultaneously tried to focus on the road.

 

“Right? And guess what? She’s coming to Japan.” The figure stated, as he started rereading the letter, letting silence return. The manager looked at his charged and saw the bright smile he had on his face as he continued reading the manga. It’s been a while since I saw that kind of smile...Whoever this fan is, I’m glad she became Arashi’s fan...since he's still probably waiting for her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Achooo!!” You sneezed, as you exited the gate official arriving in the infamous island country.

 

“I’m here Japan!” You whispered to yourself, as you began looking for your family.

 

“SARA!!!!!” a voice called out. Before you got the chance to turn your head, you were rammed unto the floor.

 

“Natsu-nii-chan (Big Brother) y-you’re c-choking me!” You choked out. You were released from the bear like embrace and stood up.

 

“I’m sorry Sara! But I haven’t seen you in like forever!! I missed you!” Eldest of your brothers cried as he pulled you into his embrace again.

 

“Natsu-ni, you’re being unfair by having her all to yourself you know.” A voice called out. you pulled out of the embrace and saw three equally if not taller figures walking towards them.

 

“Aki-ni chan! Ryu-ni chan! And Taku-chan came too?!” you squealed as you gave them each of your sweetest hug!

 

“So where’s Mama and Papa?” You asked, looking around. They’re busy at the filming sight but they’ll be home tonight! They’re really excited to see you again!” Akihito (Aki-Ni Chan) the second eldest smiled. You nodded and turned your head to the other two male.

 

“Ryu-ni is my room still the same?” you asked. The youngest son of the group nodded as he helped with your luggage. As the five of you were heading towards the next, you stopped halfway coming to a sudden realization.

 

“Taku-chan aren’t you busy with filming today? You’re members might be worried.” You asked suddenly realizing the important fact.

 

“I told you to call me Taku-Ni chan like the others!” He pouted.

 

“Unfortunately you’re just an older cousin Taku! You don’t have the honor of getting called Ni-chan by our cute little baby sister. Besides you have two cute daughters don’t you?” The other three male teased as they came and simultaneously placed each of their arms around you protectively.

 

“MOU!!! I’m not a baby anymore!” You pulled away. They just chuckled and patted their hands on your head.

 

“I still consider her my little sister!! And besides I never had a younger sister to pamper and play with! It was just me and my idiot Outoto (younger brother)! Besides if memories serves me right I remember she would always come over and play with me instead cause her three brothers wouldn’t stopped being overly protective and dotting when we were all young.” He giggled. The other three male blushed and looked away. You stood there before all five started laughing at the memories of the past.

 

“Well anyways I was just here since I wanted to see you and I thought you might want to visit the office! I need to go there before the filming anyways.” Your cousin offered.

 

“ARE YOU KIDDING? OF COURSE!!!” You jumped.

 

“Can I go nii-san please??” You asked, giving your infamous puppy face incase they would refuse. The three male sighed helplessly.

 

“Since Taku is going to be there might as well say yes.” The eldest sighed. You jumped thanking your brothers.

 

“Haha still can’t say no to her cute puppy face huh? You guys really dote your sister way too much haha.” Takuya laughed.

 

Thanks for offering me to come Taku-niichan!” You secretly whispered giving a secret peace sign to your cousin. It was a secret yes but you only called him nii-chan when it was just the two of you. God only knows what will happen when your olders found out. They get too jealous at the fact that you call all three of them nii-chans. You shivered a little thinking about the worst case scenerio and began walking with your cousin towards the office. I’m finally going to meet him! I wonder if he’ll remember me....it has been a little over 15 years so I wouldn’t be surprise if he didn’t remember...

 

You got on the car with your cousin as you both headed towards your cousin’s office and was greeted by four other men.

 

“Takuya where were you! We were waiting!” One of the guys shouted.

 

“Sorry I was picking up my sweet little cousin from the airport. You guys remember her right? She used to come by the office with me when we were rehearsing for songs.” He smiled. The other four took a moment to realized it was the same small girl from all those years ago who stuck unto Takuya like a little chick with its mother hen.

 

“EH?! Is it really Sa-chan?!! You grew into a beautiful woman!” the eldest smiled giving you a hug that you haven’t felt in the longest time.

 

“Arigato Nakai-san! It really has been a while...six years?” you smiled.

 

“Yeah ever since you entered high school you haven’t visited us at all!” the leader and eldest whined. Goodness you would think that age would help mature these men, but no they are the same as ever. Yes you were related to the oh so famous Kimura Takuya. You kept it a secret since you’ve dealt with crazy fans trying to use you to get close to idols like SMAP, Arashi and KATTUN back in high school, which was part of the reason why you’ve stopped visiting your cousin and the other SMAP members. Also in truth you’re not even close to, or even know any of idols except for SMAP members. You hardly saw anyone else in the office when you visited, maybe with a rare exception of Arashi, but that was YEARS ago. You couldn’t tell your cousin of the really reason why you stopped visiting.

 

“I’m sorry Naka-san and everyone. I’ve been so busy preparing my transfer to America that I didn’t had the time to visit back then.” You lied.

 

“Well look at you now! You’ve become a fine woman! Are you ready to take over your mother and father in the entertainment business?” Goro Inagaki asked, patting my head as he did all those years ago.

 

“No..can you ever dare take over the two most famous directors in Japan? And besides there are still three competition I need to beat before I can even get started.” you chuckled. Everyone joined in and laughed knowing of her three brothers. Yes your parent’s, the Usami’s were famous directors known for the ingenious skills with the camera, and your three older brothers were not far off either. They were all chief directors of their own, having started from the bottom, but blood is thicker than water as all three proved their talented skills behind the camera and made popular dramas most of which your cousin Kimura Takuya starred in. Yes it was a family, all in the entertainment business one way or another. Though no one knew your family’s relationship with your cousin. They decided to keep that a secret just incase the public thought the famous Kimura Takuya was just using his family to get roles and not by his skills.

 

“So Sa-chan how about you come to the rehearsal room and watch us rehearse like the good old days?” The biggest yet the youngest of the group offered.

 

“Of course Shin-san! (Shingo Katori)” You jumped as the members dragged you to the rehearsal room. As you got closer you heard music coming from one of the room and stopped as you recognize the music.

 

Mayowazu himitsu no uragao wo Shiratakute tobira aketa nara
Dokka de mita you na deja vu ga Nandomo upside down
Mayonaka ni zawameku kokoro Chikadzuku hodo mienai poker face
Gomakashi no imitation made mo Kee yo Kee yo

Liar, Liar Uso mo makoto mo
Tell me, tell me Mienaku naru yo
Secret, secret Kimi wa dare na no ka
Kage mo nokosazu ni escape

Whoa~ Oh~ Iro wo nakua
Whoa~ Oh~ Kodoku na yume ni
Whoa~ Oh~ Kagi wo kaketara
Whoa~ Oh~ Bye bye bye

Makkura na sora Tsukamou ga
It's like a supernova
Next to the door

Kawaki iyasu tame ni Sara ni mau
Yami wo ukeire futatabi Asa kitaru
Dakiau Kagi ga
Pump it up

“Huh looks like there still practicing. We better tell them that there time with this room is up.” You cousin stated, but all you could do was stare at the shining five men dancing to their song. You followed the SMAP members quietly into the room, making sure they weren’t disturbing the group that was practicing. Just then one of the guys noticed your presence and stopped as the four members stopped as well.

 

“Ahh Nakai-san and everyone! Is our time over already?” one of the guys greeted.

 

“Yup it’s our turn but don’t worry we’ll be here and out in 10 minutes because we have a recording we have to go to so bare with us we’ll be out and you can return to your practice. You guys can stay and watch if you guys want.” your cousin explained. The younger five members nodded and began clearing some of the stuff to make room for their sempai to practice.

 

“Umm Nakai-san...whose she?” One of the members asked, noticing the unfamiliar face.

 

“Oh sorry I forgot! She’s Takuya’s little cousin, Sara Usami, though he’s more like an older brother at this point. She would visit us often when she was little. Do you guys remember her? Maybe you guys bumped into her somewhere while she was visiting us?” The leader of SMAP introduced. The five younger male looked lost, implying that any memories of the girl was non existant.

 

“Hahas well it was years ago.” Kusanagi chuckled. “But Sa-chan knows Arashi right? You've probably heard of them.

 

“Hai! All of my friends, including myself are fans! Nice to meet you my name is Sara Usami.” you bowed and greeted them. I guess he doesn’t remember after all... you thought sadly.

 

“Since your Takuya-san’s cousin I’m guessing your related to THE USAMIs right?” Ninomiya asked, you nodded your head slightly, as the other members gave out a surprised “Ehhhhh.” Only very few people in the industry knew off Kimura Takuya's relationship with the Usami and since Arashi was same company as SMAP they were one of the few people that knew of this secret.

 

"Heh I didn’t know the famous duo directors had such a pretty daughter.. Nice to meet you Sara-chan and thanks for being a fan.” Ninomiya smiled, shaking hands with you.

 

“Hey don’t you guys do anything funny okay? Even if you get through me you still have her three older brothers you still have to worry about not that you guys can get through me.” Your cousin warned. Everyone giggled and kept the warning in mind. The SMAP members began getting in their position for their practice as you and the Arashi member quietly took a seat in the back to observe.

 

“So Sara-chan how come I never saw you with your family? I saw your brothers before in filming sites with your parents but I don’t think I ever saw you there.” Jun asked as he took a seat next to your right. Yes the Usami's were directors of the ever so famous Hana Yori Dango and it was also a big drama that her brothers helped with.

 

“I was in America these four years and four years before that I was too busy preparing and studying to get into college there during high school.” you explained, as the other three members began to join in the conversation.

 

“Ehh~ You went to an American university? You must be really smart!” Aiba joined taking a seat next to your left. You shook your head in denial, “No I’m not that smart, not as smart as my brothers.”

 

“Such modesty hahas, so where and what did you study?” Sho asked.

 

“I attended New York University and dual majored in films and performing arts for four years.” You answered. Everyone was shocked at the brand name university.

 

“THE NYU? Wow Sara-chan sugoii jan! (It’s amazing)!!” Ninomiya clapped. Everyone nodded in agreement, just then a sudden realization came to them.

 

“Wait if you studied in New York, you can’t be THE Sara that sent us fan letter are you?" Sho asked.You quietly nodded in embarrassment, your face slowly turning read.

 

“EEHHHHH!!!!!” The five men shouted in shock.

–-OWARI (THE END)----

A.N-This is it for now!! I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!! Please look forward to the next chapter!!