Planned Date

Pretty+Handsome,Sweetness of Jealousy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Ahra got prepared for her date. She wore a dress her eomma bought for her. (The above pic). She faked a smile for the sake of her eomma. She wants to make her happy, of course.

She went down to the kitchen and made a coffee. She wants to drink the coffee to make her feel less nervous. But then, she accidentally dropped the mug of coffee and some of the coffee spilt on her clothes.

 

" OMG!!! What am I gonna do??", she said to herself. "OH! I have another pretty clothes to wear, Ithink it'll suit me. She quickly went up to her room and wore her new clothes.

 

It looked pretty simple. But, she looks pretty although it's simple. She looked at her watch and it was already 7 pm. 

 

"Eomma, I'm going now."  "Ahra, find a table, the number is 29.", her eomma said. She nodded and walked in her car. Her driver drove her to the restaurant. As she arrive there, she felt more nervous. Extra nervous.

She went in and she could see some men are looking at her. Well, she's pretty. She then found table 29 at some quiet place. It was so romantic because the place is just beside a lake and she could see some swans there.

 

She arrived at her table and that man is looking down playing games in his phone. "Anyeonghaseyo, Cho Ahra imnida." The man looked up and she was so surprised it was Luhan-ssi.

 

"Luhan-ssi???" "Ahra????"

 

"Is this your table, Luhan-ssi?", sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter